ya boy big eg finna get swoll

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by EmceeGoddess, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

This is as bad as anything else said. Obviously there's much more to it, but when someone says "I'm gonna start working out", you don't go bombarding them with that shit. These aren't advanced bodybuilders in this thread...
    test
  2. TrUbZzZ

TrUbZzZ I Know JewJitsu

You Realize to get Buff you dont need to gain fat at all? LOL

Take Protein Powder, Whey Protein the Best and do A High Weight Small Rep System

where you doing like 7 reps of like the highest weight you can pretty much manage, do like 5 sets

too many people think you got to put on Fat to Bulk Up LOL, thats ridiculous fareal....
    test
  3. Gwame

Well technically it's possible, but it's quite hard. Protein becomes fat unless it's used in growth, and if you're taking a little bit too much protein, or just not doing cardio often enough, then some of that protein will just turn into fat.
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

is 'bulking up' the same as getting stronger? or can you get as strong but not as 'bulk'??? Coz some small mans is alot stronger than some muscle freak.....I get why people wanna be stronger and fitter just not why they wanna be 'bulky' namean!?!?!

PEACE
    test
  5. NessaasseN

NessaasseN New Member

wow! are all of you guys fitness gurus? lets see some body shots! lol
    test
  6. TrUbZzZ

TrUbZzZ I Know JewJitsu

test
  7. Gwame

Bulking up is basically putting on muscle mass, and looking bigger. It's typically what skinny people want to do. Obviously it's closely related to getting stronger, but the best ways to bulk up and the best ways to get stronger are a little different.
    test
  8. Gwame

Not even a pause....
    test
  9. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

whats the best shit for your abs
    test
  10. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

These super expensive magical things called, sit ups.
    test
  11. TagsTheMan

TagsTheMan New Member

p90x
    test
  12. Gwame

For abs, crunches are better than sit-ups as they eliminate hip flexor use. The only real difference between the two exercises is that with crunches, your lower back stays on the floor.
    But if you can do more than 15 crunches, you should add weight. Hold a weight plate on your chest (or behind your head if you're good enough to avoid injury). The weight should be heavy enough for you to only do between 6 and 10 reps.
    test
  13. Lush Two

Lush Two New Member

Gwame get a hard dick when he see John cena flexing
    test
  14. Gwame

Steroids aren't really my thing
    test
  15. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

props for you gettin your swoll on. i started workin out more serious back in november. since then, my body has gotten a lot better overall. my strength is through the roof and i always have energy. gaining muscle is almost like getting super powers. im in construction and now i can do stuff that used to wear me out with incredible ease. good feeling
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

yeah, im down. im not an ecto though. 155-160 for 5'7 isn't super skinny and i don't have trouble putting on weight. i can eat 5k cals no prob.

i also wouldn't say im THAT new to weight lifting. it's just now that im starting to get motivated and hit the gym with a great frequency.

im just not going to respond to this or any of the other "advice" in this thread for that matter.

all,

you guys do whatever you want. ill do what i want. ill be eating tons and lifting correct = getting bigger.
    test
  17. ForestSilence

ForestSilence Well-Known Member

Ah, yeah you're bigger than I thought. Probably somewhere in the ecto-meso hybrid area. Likewise I wouldn't even bother reading the posts. I'll send you a pm.
    test
  18. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Lol, who the fuck works out for fighting?

That's even worse than the douchebag at the gym screaming throughout each and every set, and then dropping the weights violently afterwards for no reason other than to draw more attention to himself.
    test
  19. Heazy

Heazy New Member

lmao
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

douchebag screaming at every set and slamming the weights down = heazy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.