ya boy big eg finna get swoll

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by EmceeGoddess, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heazy

Heazy New Member

avo cracks me up
    test
  2. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I just ate a Jumbo Jack value meal at Jack in the Box and 4 tacos.

I feel like dying right about now, shit's fuckin awesome.

PS: I got it large as fuck.
    test
  3. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I know someone who got pretty big by just drinking 2 litres of milk every day, along with weight-lifting. He didn't change his diet or anything, and he's still really lean.
    test
  4. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

I've seen your videos, and I didn't see any muscles..
    What's up with that?

I just work out once a week without wearing myself out and mine are twice or three times as big

But then again I'm an Adonis
    test
  5. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

yeah i know it from sugar haha
    but the thing is, I have yet to get fat at all from it, that's just my genetics, yaknow? I know it's unhealthy, but those extra calories really help me...and whey gives me gastro-intestinal problems

as for the protein thing? I'm going to have to disagree...9grams per serving....

it's the same exact shit just with added sugar so more calories
    therefore worse for you, make you gain more fat etc....but I always had visible abs without exercising

thanks for the input though, eventually when I gain some fat weight I will most likely switch to a healthier milk...I got about ten pounds of FAT weight before I need to switch it up...WHOW ANTS TO GAIN FAT? I do....just some....maybe 5 lbs....oh and the price is nto more expenisve atleast not where I get it

but yeah I'll prolly end up switching to something else after I add some more weight
    test
  6. Ghost Ninja

it comes down to calories

enough calories to maintain and build muscle, but not enough to store as fat

you find that balance and you can stay ripped and put on muscle

of course there's mroe to it, but obviouisljy that;'s the basicas (like the amount of protein, etc)
    test
  7. Gwame

Hey if whey gives you stomach problems, you can still get casein protein... or egg-whites, or oats.
    test
  8. Ghost Ninja

yeah i messed with alot fo powders int he day im just tired of them

whey isolate good for digestive pproblems

but yeah milk is casein dude, isnt it? its slower digesting, whey is overrated, since you shoudl have a steady supply of protein anyways, all that extra shit post workout and pre workout should only be for like...serious serious bodylifters in my opinion
    test
  9. Gwame

It is casein yeah. I mean they have powders for casein protein if you wanted it. Good to take before bed.

To be honest, I don't do much pre or post workout. I just make sure I've eaten 1-2 hours ago beforehand, and I take a protein shake (with milk, not water) afterwards.
    test
  10. adobostreak

adobostreak i also serve duck

how did i miss this.... lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.