ya boy big eg finna get swoll

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by EmceeGoddess, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Eyerate went scuba diving with Billy Blanks.
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

"ronnie knee racks 200lbs"

*video of ronnie not knee racking 200lbs*

"if anything that just adds merit to my point"

lol yeah
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

BB.com is full of fags. its impossible to wade through the bullshit and noobie idiocy. if they arent being paid to post there, chances are theyre worthless posters. t-nation is better, but only marginally.

were not talking about "muscle confusion" or some kind of hybrid 5x5 with high rep training... theyre talking about a steady 5x5 program.. which you already agree in your post is a shitty thing to do for any extended period of time. what debate is there? i advocate all types of weird shit for "muscle confusion"... thats not the topic at hand.
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

im doing 5x5 until i plateau and then im switching who said doing it for extended periods of time or making it the only program?
    test
  5. Eyerate

sorry, ronnie CAN knee rack 200lbers. its out there.. go find it.

and him tossing them and almost taking out dudes legs is my EXACT point.

any other worthless noobie bullshit you'd like to add? you got your no-xplode handy? better keep the GNC receipt.
    test
  6. Eyerate

plateau? :funny: what the fuck.. yes.. im sure you'll hit that noobie gain ceiling soon... but PLATEAU? holy shit. you got about 15lbs to go before you even think about that word.
    test
  7. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

I never said I dont have a spotter. Quit trying to put words in my mouth or assume I'm uneducated on this subject.

Your description of a spotter "catching" the weight was an odd choice of words. Of course I have a spotter at all times, except arms and a couple of other select excercises (hey bro spot me doing calves). And of course if I'm struggling he helps me get a last rep out or SET THEM DOWN.
    Here is a video to assist your understanding of what I mean when I say drop the weight, only focus on how he sets the weights down. This doesn't endanger anyones life or get close to anyone.

YouTube - Mike Rod 195 lbs vs 150 lb x 2 dumbbell press

p.s. every program yields different results for different people, personally I was on the 5x5 for 5 weeks and i gained more muscle mass and lifted WAY more than I ever have in my life. So it did the job for me, no program is PERFECT but that one worked for me and I've heard that its especially good for folks trying to ramp up again into shape. Matt's doing a great job imo of keeping a log for the perfection of form, each time he films himself do deads, squats, cleans and critiques his form in order to avoid injury and ultimately maximize the workout in general. I see nothing wrong with this at all man.
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

almost taking out dudes legs? lol even if that were the case, which we have no reason to believe, people standing next to you with a camera aren't a likely occurrence when you're pressing dumbbells. and even so, i posted another vid of a well known body builder doing the same thing. is he a no nothing noob like me? yeah, probably.

and for like the 7th time, i am eating tons of normal food and doing compound exercises frequently, not using no-explode, p90, or any other random bullshit you're making up. everyone else in this thread is completing aware of what i am doing, i even have a .com addressing it... but somehow you cannot comprehend it and instead of dealing with actual facts, you make shit up and attempt to be funny

you are a bum. notice how you ruin every thread by being a moron and everyone thinks so? its not coincidence.
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

what the fuck would a time limit or how far i have to go have anything to do with me plateauing? god you are so fucking stupid dude

me: i plan on eating like a horse and lifting weights in a 5x5 program to get bigger and stronger

you: wow you all are idiots for thinking of doing a 5x5 program forever, good luck with your steroids and p90x you idiot noob

me: im actually just eating lots of good foods and doing lots of compound exercises with the 5x5 program until i plateau and am in need of a diff program

you: lmao you have a LONG time before you should even think about plateauing

me: i didnt mention how soon or how important me plateauing is eyerate. i am responding directly to your idiot posts about me doing it forever and giving you a reason for when i will switch.

you: HAHAHA YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THINKING ABOUT RESPONDING TO ME ABOUT HOW IM RESPONDING TO YOU *phone rings* HEYYY SIR CHARLES WHATS UP MAN, YEAH MAN YOUR MECHANIC DID SHOW ME A GOOD TIME
    test
  10. Eyerate

that was a terrible spot in that video.. spot should be under the elbows at all times with weight like that, usually on a knee although i guess thats preference. that drop was ok i guess, still needless. but thats also not a failure like you were talking about... or at least you didnt accurately describe it. any failure a spotter should be able to "catch" and get you down into your low end position.. from there all you gotta do is rock up to knees.. theres no need to drop/toss the weights at all. then again, the gyms i lift at have padded rubber flooring(as they should) so momentum is an issue.

as far as 5x5, im sure you got gains off of it.. but im sure it was more from the muscle shock than from the actual 5x5 program. im not saying its not a decent idea for a switch week, but having noob ass kids lifting 5x5 till they "plateau" as a strength program is not a good look. if anything, noobies should be on the 10-8-6 untill they get out of the opening gates... then experiment with HIT, crossfit, olympiccross, etc, etc. to work towards goals.
    test
  11. Eyerate

oh yea... and who does hang cleans besides competitive powerlifters?

seriously....
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

eyerate you are an idiot can you do us all a favor and not post in this thread anymore?
    test
  13. apalanchau

apalanchau wtc aint nutin tafuckwit

this thread is good cause i don't like going to them fitness forums some of them have lousy layouts and way too much ads, plus i check out for battles everyday. this thread makes me wanna go back to the gym i been slacking for a minute tho (to quote raekwon in mtv cribs wu tang west).

anyone have any opinion on the tabata training shit? the one where you do 10 seconds slow 20 seconds fast x 8. is it effective? cause going on the cardio for hours is just boring. i used to do circuit training and lost nearly 1/3 of my initial body weight. but now that i'm lighter it's really hard to lose weight. and cardio is so dull compared to weights.

i think eyerate should stay, sure he's annoying, but it's fun seeing him get found and you dudes insulting him over and over again.
    test
  14. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

yo emcee goddes it took me FOREVER to learn how to gain weight

the dirnking milk thing lol

except i do chocolate milk haha

230 cal per 8 ounce son, shit is insane

and i basicallty just do pullups (with extra weight), pushups with my feet on a chair, dumbells

leg press, run, cycle

and im putting on weight slow and surely, muscle mass...still got abs

shit is ill so happy i found out the chocolate milk works for me
    test
  15. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

im skinny tho 5'10 145 HAHA

shit i can curl a 45 lb dumbbell tho

and can do pullups with 80 extra lbs on me

once i get my weight up imma be rock solid, still super skinny now
    test
  16. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

eyerate went food tasting with Stuart Scott's chef
    test
  17. judaman

judaman New Member

this thread makes me wanna lift again =) heh.

yeah eyerate, just from the random posts I see from you time to time, you seem to have some sort of internet god complex, i'm not sure you realize this but even if you were 100% right in everything you said, the way you present your side of the discussion makes you seem like a douchebag. So if you were wondering why you get some hate on here, im positive thats one of the reasons. just a word of advice, but from your attitude on here im sure you're respond with a "i dont care, this forum is a bunch of fags." although that shouldn't have anything to do with the way you act, as a person on or off the internet.

avocado: just saw you in a GT video wearing a animalpak tshirt, that shirts so dope, haha - bout to order one.
    eg: good shit so far mayne, you'll be bigger then me for sure next time we chill, i been slackin hahah
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

4. Milk Chocolate. Tastes better than whole milk and contains more calories, so you don’t have to drink as much milk. But, the higher calorie intake comes from sugars which will get you fatter than whole milk.

Milk chocolate is also more expensive and less rich in proteins, fats, vitamins & minerals. If you want to make your milk more tasty: add chocolate whey or just keep drinking milk. Your taste will adapt.
    test
  19. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

eyerate was at tgif with wayne bradys former agent
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

i was loud at the gym tonight to spite eyerate and i also did some hang cleans in addition to my power cleans and clean and jerks
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.