ya boy big eg finna get swoll

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by EmceeGoddess, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

both. for sure.
    test
  2. Eyerate

yes.. theres something VERY wrong with tossing DBs.... are you fucking serious? if you tweak something, have a bad rep, etc then a DROP is warranted on that rare occasion your spotter doesnt catch it. NEVER a toss. if i can knee rack 110s after a full set of incline with a completely shredded shoulder(rehabbed grade 2 AC sep + poseterior labral tear) then you have no excuse. throwing weights is for cornball faggots who halfrep heavier shit than they can handle and can easily result in injury to the people around them. if you cant put it down, dont pick it up.
    test
  3. Eyerate

you dont pay enough attention to the forum you "moderate". i wont "name drop", faggots.
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

lmao easily injure someone around you by dropping your dumbells after a set? eyerate are you imagining someone standing up and just throwing it full force at someone or are you just being stupid for fun?

dropping the dumbells onto the ground 1ft below isn't going to do anything and isn't even that loud who cares buy some head phones
    test
  5. Eyerate

when you graduate from the pussy gym you'll see what happens when you "drop" a 100+ off a bench... its this thing called momentum. dropping DBs is for faggots and pussies who cant move weights.. ronnie knee racks 200s. i knee rack 110s with a shredded shoulder. get your fucking game correct or stay at the YMCA.
    test
  6. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I was told it damages the weights in P.E hahaha

I like to walk around slapping myself repeatedly and grunting until everyone is looking at me then I walk to the weights and start adjusting my grip on the biggest fucking weights only to walk away grunting again....I do this maybe three or four times untill everyone is really anticipating me lifting the huge weights, then I give out one lionwolf style roarhowl while clearly not being able to lift the weights.....its standard procedure dude!

PEACE
    test
  7. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

I said dropping you said tossing. Re-read my post, the one i made from my comfortable desk working on a multi-million dollar movie in between sipping lattes with common sense walking down the main halls, just thought i'd try out your tactics. sup cruger.

I am serious, i don't know about you but my spotter can't "catch" 2 150lb dumb bells. When you fail, you fail and its not always at the peak of your movement. So yeah when I fail and my arms aren't fully extended since we're talking about incline I set down the weights to my sides, i dont fucking toss them off of me like its disease, i drop them down one by one.
    test
  8. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

test
  9. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

I do a similar routine before I start my pilates.

The homeless guy on the bench press machine next to me at the YMCA is always impressed.
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

lmao momentum? yeah sorry i dont curl these magical 110 dumbells which can fly off and hit innocent bystanders.

im sorry i work out in a pussy gym that provides ample space between each DB bench so nobody gets injured when i set down my weights

i apologize i dont have designated spotters to grab my dumbells for me when im done (lmao who does this??)

sorry dude, but maybe if someone is laying directly underneath my arms when im pressing dumbells they deserve to get injured when i set them down

but then again i dont have to worry about injuring isiah thomas' brothers orthodontist so i have a clear conscious
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

lmao what a fucking jerk

doesn't he know that if those 200 lb weights somehow caught this gravity defying insane amount of momentum they coulda KILLED that camera man?

eyerate, hit the speed dial on your phone and call ronnie up and lecture him ASAP
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

test
  13. Caspeez

Caspeez New Member

actually dumbass, there are all kinds of bodybuilders over at bodybuilding.com forums who keep training logs. They serve the purpose of tracking progress in terms of muscle gain, weight loss, increases in weight used on exercises, etc on a personal level and serve as an inspiration to a many other gym-goers to see someone else do so well. People post progress pictures in logs, other weightlifters help others with advice, suggestions, just having conversations..

It's really annoying how you come off Eyerate, and the fact that it's been said to you numerous times on here and it hasn't clicked for you yet is quite amusing. You speak as if your opinion is the absolute truth. It ain't. Get over it.
    test
  14. Caspeez

Caspeez New Member

WOW man, "5X5 would never work for anyone". Have you ever heard of muscle confusion? Of course, its not the best thing to do NONSTOP every workout for a year straight, but explain to me how switching it up every now and then, maybe, perhaps, to a 5X5 system for a month wouldn't EVER be beneficial??? or even if you had a chest day where u worked a 5X5 system and alternated that with a higher-rep/lower weight system the back and forth on your chest/back/legs, etc days?

and by explain to me I mean just shut the fuck up
    test
  15. Caspeez

Caspeez New Member

wowowowowowowwoo hahahahahaahahhaha are you a fucking supplement scientist? hahaha
    test
  16. Caspeez

Caspeez New Member

Eyerate fucked dis thread UP!

couldnt read after the first 6 pages lol

EG keep doing your own thang. Bodybuilding.com has a lot of great resources on it. Careful with the forums though there are a lootttt of dummies.
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

yup
    test
  18. Mock Turtle

Mock Turtle ✂ Touche Douche ツ ✗○✗○✗○☂

Don't you mean "labial" ?
    test
  19. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Eyerate cant respond right now...he's at the movies with Martin Scorsese
    test
  20. Eyerate

you dont have a spotter on your elbows with 100+lb DBs? you want to rip your shoulder in half? your spotter should ALWAYS be there to catch your failure with any kind of serious weight. but dont take my advice, orthopedic surgeons love you guys. and what do you mean you "set them down".. if its such an abrupt and unstoppable failure that you run into since your spotter cant handle it, how do you control the weight at all? you arent making very much sense here my dude.

and that ronnie video you linked, the one where he does toss them.. "watch yourself".. if anything that just adds merit to my point.

if you cant put it down, dont pick it up. and if you dont have a spotter, well... wow.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.