ya boy big eg finna get swoll

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by EmceeGoddess, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

dropped the lil, started hittin the weights, i dig it. farnum is growing up in front of our eyes people.
    test
  2. ReadMyTags

ReadMyTags New Member

farnum could probably knock u out
    test
  3. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Wow this thread's moving fast... Farnum it's good starting young. A lot easier to make gains.
    test
  4. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

In Eyerate's defense, I honestly don't think he realizes how big of a douchebag he is.

I can't imagine someone not being able to recognize how fucking gay it looks to name drop the way he does. But I think that is just what's happening in his case. Like he just doesn't get it. It makes me wonder how he was raised. No offense to only children, but many of the things Eyerate says suggests he most certainly is one. Just a complete lack of humility, and simply not knowing how to communicate with others.

The only types of people I could possibly see him hanging out with in real life would have to be people with the exact same personality, as I believe normal people would grow tired of him in a very short period of time.

I'd say there's a strong chance he could even be the "loud douchebag at the gym screaming throughout every set and dropping the weights down violently" that I mentioned in an earlier post. Those sorts of actions seem to be very reflective of his personality, what with the whole "look at me" aspect of it.
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

yeah, as ive said before, he just has no idea why people think he's such a dong and he mislabels it at will. lol jealous? yeah. okay.

that video he did clearing the air or whatever was lulz. ive given up on trying to explain it to him.
    test
  6. LilFarnum

LilFarnum Active Member

gains? as in weight?
    test
  7. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

one of my "friends" is exactly like this.

every summer we count down the days until he goes back to PA for school.
    dude is a toolbag.
    test
  8. Gwame

Yeah, but weight as in muscle. Progress basically. Since you're young, your body is developing what it thinks it'll need. If you physically challenge yourself by lifting weights and such, your body knows that it needs to be stronger, and will build that way.
    test
  9. gregrieke20

What was most hilarious to me about that vid, was that he titled it "Eyerate clears the Air" or whatever, but then did nothing but cement the fact that he is a douche by proceeding to namedrop throughout the vid.

It'd be like OJ Simpson making a video saying he didn't kill his wife while putting a blood-stained t-shirt into the washer.
    test
  10. Perspectives

Perspectives PERSPECTIVEZ

wheres this video...i need to see what dude looks like...lol

edit: nvm, found it
    test
  11. LilFarnum

LilFarnum Active Member

true, so im good money for life lol
    test
  12. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

play the song and scroll down...

[youtube]ZvCI-gNK_y4[/youtube]

bobbaforce, LilFarnum, Perspectives, CrayonFlux, ReadMyTags, jasonallison, Sensei Sounds
    test
  13. Bunchacrunch

Bunchacrunch deliciously fun to eat

Why does the world need to know about this? Go to bodybuilding.com forums where people want to hear this shit.
    test
  14. gregrieke20

The only dude other than Michael Jordan wearing a single hoop earing post 1998...makes sense though, seeing as they have the same personal trainer and all.
    test
  15. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

its titled "blah blah blah", actually..

2 brothers and a sister. i clown the loud faggots at the gym.. its funny because im the EXACT opposite, i'll tell people to rack their shit or how impressed i am that they half rep and then throw the 90s instead of knee racking.

dont you guys find it a bit weird that everyone who has met me in person says im one of the most down to earth legit people they've ever met, and you internet superheroes are over here armchair psychoanalyzing me over how much i call you faggots and generally serve you on bullshit topics?

you can call what i did in here name-dropping, but anyone with any common sense can see i used facts to support the validity of my opinion/points. it just so happens i live in a world where i associate with people who are impressive enough to be considered "name drops".

and holy shit @ "normal people would grow tired".. none of you are normal people.. this is a forum full of battle nerds and trolls. lets not pretend like your opinions are a barometer of the general public :funny:
    test
  16. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

its welded in, glad you like it.
    test
  17. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Which one are you!?!? hahaha I always laugh when people say that shit (even me coz I say it too) hahaha like WE the only ones that dont fit into the catagory....like all youtube fans are dumb as fuck until they your fans then all of a sudden they know what they talking about hahahaha

I've lost so much weight....from not eating (I eat once a day....usually late at night))....I feel like a skeleton,

I wanna do some cardio without losing much more weight, dont wanna look like a long distance runner an shit!!!!

PEACE
    test
  18. Gwame

Eating once a day is pretty bad, to be honest. You'll slow down your metabolism a lot, and in future you'll gain weight easier because of that.
    test
  19. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

ahhhh so thats why when I quit smoking I gained like 35lbs in a few months hahahaha

Its good for a food drought tho init!?!?! so 2012 when there's not much food to go around my body will live off its reserves longer init!?!?! hahaha

Is there a way to do cardio without losing to much weight tho!?!?! probably not, just need to re-up whatever I lose from running/hitting the bag or whatever init

PEACE
    test
  20. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

This guy..

...this guy's my favourite guy.

[no rainbow]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.