ya boy big eg finna get swoll

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by EmceeGoddess, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

you bring up a reasonably good point.. i think its just evolving with the language to encompass envy as well.
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

yeah that makes lots of sense. hey thanks for coming into my thread and retarding it up like you do in every other thread. always a pleasure to have you stop by buddy. go take another vacation please.

and no im not jealous or envious of you because you hang out with scottie pippens ex nutritionist or whatever. sick name drop tho, that's totally not why tons of people think you're a douche. plenty of people with much more money than you eyerate and those people arent massive tool sheds and im still not even jealous of them.
    test
  3. Eyerate

this thread was fucked up before i got here... internet bodybuilding geniuses getting into mindless "scientific" debate over carbs vs protein intake percentages and spouting "scientifically proven" bullshit. so sorry to interrupt with actual first hand knowledge on the subject. go back to your p90x cornball.

edit: you challenged my knowledge on the subject.. i cited sources. stop being such a little crybaby. and for the record, hes pippen and jordans personal physical therapist and owns one of the largest PT/rehab companies on the planet. it just so happened i was literally just on vacation with him this week. its not a "name drop" if its directly related to the conversation.
    test
  4. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Again, evolution is when things grow more complex with time, not simpler. Get your lexicon bars up!
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

good so just leave us all alone and we'd be better off. in fact, use that as a general rule of thumb for your every day life from now on.

when you go to the grocery store and someone is buying cookies, instead of walking up and inviting yourself into a conversation with them to say "hey, those cookies are bad for you, i learned that on my last expedition into the himalayas with the dalai lama" you should just go away

p90x. im doing squats, dead lifts, power cleans, dips, push ups, pull ups, bench and a few other good exercises + eating a bunch of good food. go away bro.
    test
  6. Eyerate

ev·o·lu·tion (v-lshn, v-)
    n.
    1. A gradual process in which something changes into a different and **usually** more complex or better form. See Synonyms at development.
    a. The process of developing.
    b. Gradual development.

whoops. get your vernacular game proper ;)
    test
  7. Eyerate

no comments on the people who want to beat the fuck out of you for how stupid you talk on here? i know your inbox has at least 2 heavy threats in it right now with the outbox apologies to match... its ok, i wouldnt want to talk about it either.
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

challenged your knowledge? i was implying you are an idiot who doesn't know more about 5x5 type programs than the people creating them and you "citing sources" was that you went on vacation with scottie pippens physical therapist? yeah im sure in between stories of rehabbing scotties nose he was like "oh by the way, let me tell you lots about those 5x5 programs"
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

why would i address this? people wanting to kick my ass doesn't concern me. i make it known when i go to events and if someone wants to come up and start something they can.

no, there aren't threats in my inbox and no, there aren't apologies going out lol.
    test
  10. Eyerate

diversion doesnt work when the actual post is a page back.. doctorates in kine and PT... guys with pro cards... SMH.
    test
  11. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

and

i am floored
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

yeah maybe you should learn to read? or stop being stupid? i didn't say you didn't know legitimate people, i am saying talking about your vacation with said people doesn't make you more informed on specific weight training programs than the people who came up with them.

jesus

"allow me to cite my sources that prove i know more about the 5x5 strength program than the creators of it: i went on vacation with scottie pippens physical therapist"

do you have any friends in real life besides mood swangz

go the fuck away seriously
    test
  13. Eyerate

you really are the most ignorant cocksucker on the planet.. but then again you blew 100k and still live with your parents and have no car. shocking.

people who have doctorates in PT and kine, who take care of some of the best athletes on the planet, and who carry PRO BODYBUILDING CARDS sure do know more about why your gimmicky ass 5x5 isnt worth dick. its also the reason why we dont train according to that. if this was 5 years ago you'd be swearing by tae-bo. do you chug mona-vie for its amazing recovery effects? shut the fuck up.
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

eyerate still oblivious to the fact that knowing certain people doesn't make you knowledgeable on things

yo eyerate the driver of the grave digger once tried hitting on my sister at the county fair. i think i know a thing or two about monster trucks now, as well as many other things. maybe ill work as a mortician or something too. shit perhaps ill becoome the grim reaper. i mean my name is sykull.
    test
  15. Eyerate

training with these guys every day for years and watching/discussing stupid fads come and go... sure, thats pretty much the same thing as a passing nod. i'll bet thats why people never do apprenticeships, because you dont become an expert at something by doing it with the absolute best of the best for a long time.
    test
  16. ReadMyTags

ReadMyTags New Member

[​IMG]

U needa get swoll fast - farnum be bigger then u

[​IMG]
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

u coulda chosen a better picture since my arms are bigger than his in that one. no shit farnums bigger he's like 6'1 im 5'7.
    test
  18. LilFarnum

LilFarnum Active Member

*Laughs* that was kinda funny
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

farnum do you lift weights yet?
    test
  20. LilFarnum

LilFarnum Active Member

lol for a while now