Y.L.L.O.P (Remix ft. James Blunt) - Song about my ex - DROP LINKS!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by killa_bone, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

Y.L.L.O.P. (You Look Lovely On Pills) (remix)

Beat - My mate Meri
    2 Verses - Illbone
    Hooks - James Blunt

LISTEN HERE

Check some other songs while your there if you can, tell me what you think?

Thanks in advance...
    test
  2. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

im feelin beat as it intros, it drops and its pretty cool i coulda pictured takin it a different direction but it aint bad
    oohemcee with accent, not bad one though your voice and ish isnt hard to listen to, no offense i just aint all bout accents, your flow aint to bad, could use some improvement, ya delivery aint bad its good, im feelin the chorus on this shit, the beat is hot there, you doin it up tho your shit aint bad homie i feel you stay up
    test
  3. Cheez

Cheez New Member

yeah that intro is tight,,, your voice doesn't take from the song b/c i can actually understand what your saying,,,that hook is real tight and i like how the beat switches on it,,,your style is pretty tight though your delivery could be tweeked a bit but im nit pickin on that one cuz you was rockin the shit regardless,,,nice drop,,,
    if u wanna peep me: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=957883
    test
  4. mat2crack

mat2crack New Member

voice is a bit diff, sounds like u from the UK, but i like it, nice and steady flow, beat is pretty coo' too, i like how it breaks down and lets the hook in, not much i can saw else, i enjoyed the listen, keep it poppin,

test
  5. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

I like songs about ex's...i've had so many so I can basically always relate.

Damn...real personal man. Damn...delivery was nice man...I actually liked the voice...I been listening to a lot of aussie and Uk hip hop lately...hilltop hoods and cerebral atrophy n shit. This sounds dope though...that sample is ill. Keep this up homie. ~1~
    test
  6. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

Uppin

And fuck all you people saying drop links then don't return the favour when i crit your track, weak..
    test
  7. shiftee_X

shiftee_X New Member

I like the track, even tho I'm not really into UK hip-hop, it's still nice. I just have trouble stomaching the accent of UK peeps, but I do like _what_ was being said. decent lyrics. The beat is pretty hot. good lookin, and keep up that grind.

test
  8. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

just by readin "My mate Meri"i figured u were a uk emcee...lol...I was rite it sounds like

verse 1-delivery was nice...accent is there but dont faze me really..lyrics on sum deep ish..flow is nice
    hook-was ight....
    verse 2-feelin the delivery/emotion...u remind me of this dude"intro"....but yea..this is good..accent kinda got thicker...

hook aint doin much for me but this was good...deep ish..i was feelin it...quality was coo to me...props on this...`1

return the feedback here....
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=959253
    test
  9. RiggsofHTI

RiggsofHTI New Member

the beats fire..hard as fuck..i could hear the emotion in this one..it was good..flow was cool and lyrics and content were real good on this one..pour ya heart out son..stay up

-Riggs
    test
  10. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

up
    up and away
    test
  11. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

OK how many more tracks do I have to leave feedback for? Shit..

If your not gonna return the favour, DON'T say 'drop links' in the fucknig thread title.
    test
  12. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

Unbelievable
    test
  13. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

gettin you back.....

this beat is nice man....I like it, it has that retrospective vibe to it....

ya flow and voice are on point on this one....lyrically, I'm feelin it, these songs are the hardest to make becuz a lotta cats made the concept....but I'm really diggin how you present this man....I'ma say, that some of the UK emcees I hear on here really have trouble adapting the accent to hip-hop beats sometimes....like they just can't get it to flow, and you don't have that trouble at all man....so props for that....good drop

thanks for the feed

Envizion
    test
  14. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

beat is niceness.. sounds like some mid-career Em.

oh shit your accent took me a little bit by surprise. I think the slow delivery kind of leaves a little to be desired.. the song doesn't hit you as immediatley.. the flow is there.. the flow is more or less tailored to the beat more than the story..

damn the chorus is lovely though.. lol @ we drunk too much.. sorry just thought it was kind of funny.. very blunt of you..

Well.. if you could harmonize a bit more.. like emphasize your tone of voice for longer pauses.. you'd be a lot better off. but from what I hear nice accomplished little tidbit here.

Beat is nice.. with right production, mastering, and growth, you could be well off.

7.75 out of 10.0

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13216716#post13216716 - if you are interested homie, be easy, speak easy, keep rippin.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.