Xzibit's brother just got released off a 15 year sentence

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sever, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

anybody that got Xzibit on myspace should read the blog:

After 15 years in the pen my older brother just came home, and if you have all my albums you will find the long journey documented on wax. I am really glad he made it (since so many of us dont) out of the penitentary. He is having to adjust to regular life as we know it. keep in mind it's been 15 years, so he has to learn about the internet, email, new jordans, youtube, mac computers, vegas, etc etc. Its going to be a journey. But to me, it seems like IM more excited for him to be home than he is. I have a lot of down ass homies, but I onlly have one brother, so after paying his debt to society I am glad to have him home in one piece, even tho he's been shot 3 times.I cant go into detail about how he was locked up in the first place.........so dont ask, But what I can tell you is that now I have 4 eyes instead of 2, I have 2 minds instead of 1, this is a step in a direction to reconnect my family how its supposed to be. I hope he has a smooth transition into life and I will tell you how it goes as we go thru it. On a darker note, please pray for Jennifer Hudson No need to explain what for. I am shocked at all of the events that have happened to her and her family and I am going to pray for peace and JUSTICE in all of the that. Take care and look at all the candy your kids get BEFORE they eat it during this holiday season, we are living in crazy times ladies and gents, just to be safe.
    yours truly....

Alvin "XZIBIT" Joiner

XZIBIT.COM......................MERCHANDISE!!!! MIXTAPES $5
    test
  2. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

damn thats gotta be crazy having your life put on pause for 15 years and going back to it
    test
  3. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

crazy, my brother got out 1 year ago from doing 7 years....it's been quite an adjustment but he's doing real good now. Me and him got in to it when he first got out because prison is a whole other mentality... but 15 years is twice as long....thats a hell of a long time. good luck to him, at least he got a famous brother with some money.
    test
  4. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

reminds me of the end scene of american gangster when frank hears PE for the first time.
    test
  5. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Yea 15 years is a Major Chunk Out of your Life....

I feel for the Bytch That Gives him his first piece of pussy in 15yrs...

Nigga Gonna Wreck Something...

BKster
    test
  6. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i got one brother serving a 3-year sentence and another one who has been in and out for the past 8-9 years. 15 years, though?

daaamn...

...i'm glad xzibit is probably in a great financial position to help his brother out.
    test
  7. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

lmao
    test
  8. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

It's not on pause. It's completely stopped and you have to keep dudes out your bung hole. Now, that's a battle.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.