XXL names 20 greatest diss songs

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KingMenace, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Nas doesn't call himself God. And he's referenced his homies as being "god" in his songs because of his NGE affiliation. Looks like you have more research to catch up on.

Imperial1
    test
  2. Imperial1

No and neither has Pac.

Imperial1
    test
  3. spiidey31

spiidey31 allllllll mine

im still laughing at cats putting up ' Ripper Strikes Back '

1) it was ghostwritten...
    2)...he basically took all of canibis' disses towards him.. and used them on canibis... with really, no fact relevance
    3) beat took away from the artist ( you can't do that in a beef joint!)
    test
  4. Imperial1

The only line in that song that everyone knows is:

"Ask Canibus, he ain't understanding this, cause 99 percent of his fans don't exist."

Atleast that's the only line I remember.

Imperial1
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Nas gets ENOUGH radio play and struggles to go platinum........ he BARELY makes it and at times, doesn't even do that........
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

LMFAO... di,mbass muh'fucka......

1) ""The dominant feature of this first period was silence, for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) was unknown and transmission was not accompanied by signs or symptoms salient enough to be noticed. While rare, sporadic case reports of AIDS and sero-archaeological studies have documented human infections with HIV prior to 1970, available data suggest that the current pandemic started in the mid-to late 1970s. By 1980, HIV had spread to at least five continents (North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Australia). During this period of silence, spread was unchecked by awareness or any preventive action and approximately 100,000- 300,000 persons may have been infected."

AIDs had been spreading before the 80's but the identity and knowledge of what it was began in the 80's... they wouldn't have known if he died from AIDs when he died because Rockefeller died in 1937... his son died in 1960... so the idea of AIDs hadn't even occurred 'til the 80's... I was correct... you were wrong AGAIN

2) Tai-Bo Boxing isn't what Jay-Z does... ONCE AGAIN, WRONG

3) OH MY GOD, you're so hilarious....

4) LMFAO, once again inference!!! Battles are won on facts... so if Jay-Z just said, Nas, you're gay... that's a dope diss? get the fuck outta heya!!!

5) ONCE AGAIN, if it's not FACT and he knows it's NOT FACT, then it's a lie... HE KNOWS HOV ISN'T IN TAI BO... it's BOXING!!! REGULAR BOXING IN A RING... HUGE DIFFERENCE... stop tryn' stretch this shit cuz you lost this argument

6) AND there's a difference between generic verses of just talkin' shit and ACTUALLY TELLIN' A SPECIFIC PERSON YOU'RE GONNA DO SOMETHIN'... are you that ignorant? I can say, "I'm heated... I feel like killin' a muh'fucka..." then I can say: "I'm heated... I'ma KILL YOU!!!" there's a huge difference... if you can't figure that out, you're VERY VERY slow
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

ummm... you haven't explained why his album is called God's Son, I Am (translates as GOD), and It Was Written (which means biblical scriptures; so Nas is tryn' say his words/rhymes are biblical scriptures?) exactly, you couldn't explain that...

and I don't even give a fuck if he does... you just tried to diss Hov for callin' himself the best rapper alive... I can name about 50 rappers that have said that... stop hatin'... DAMN........
    test
  8. Imperial1

Calling himself God's Son is calling him a SON OF GOD not GOD ALMIGHTY. Big difference. You ASSUMED I Am equated to the translation of him calling himself God. It Was Written translates into God's plan for HIS LIFE. Dude it's not rocket science. [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

ummm... he calls himself a Christian... in Christianity, God's son is Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ in Christianity is a third of the trinity which is GOD....

an no, check the Bible... Nas likes to stay biblical and I Am = God...

and It Was Written is also a biblical phrase... it means biblical scripture.... you're wrong............ you're attemptin' to make up bullshit in order to defend him but you're completely wrong... and I like how you couldn't argue any of the other points I posted... LMFAO

you lost... stop tryn' defend Nas cuz you're not doin' it well
    test
  10. spiidey31

spiidey31 allllllll mine

he has a lot man.. take a listen to both again..
    test
  11. X sample

X sample New Member

lol ANDtheMC is on jiggas cock so bad...

the 1 hot album in 10 years is a pretty decent line...(but if u wanna break everything down in its literal sense like u tried to do to nas's shit then its tottally untrue...)

but a couple of decent lines dont beat 3 verses of constant clowning and destruction of hov's character...man nas made him look like a bitch...
    test
  12. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

^^^^^^^Explain how Nas made Jay a bitch, when Nas got sonned in SuperUgly, was disproven in Blueprint 2, and didn't make up his mind in his own track? Oh let's not forget the Pay Per View offer to donate money that gave us a chance to see Nas true character. Nas sold his soul for riches. Jay try to donate serious money.
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, I ain't on Jigga's cock... in all actuality, when that song came out, I HATED HOV... I hadn't felt anything he had dropped since Volume 2 and I was like, "du' fell off and is garbage...."

Blueprit was the turnng point to his caeer agin... but I had heard that song before I had heard the rest of the album so I was still skeptical until I heard it... Hov ripped Nas with that third verse... and I don't agree with the 1 hot album on a 10 year average but the fact that he broke down his career (even if it is in his opinion) WAS DOPE AS FUCK... I think he was one album off because I think Illmatic and It Was Written were both fire but everything else from Nas, AS FAR AS A COMPLETE ALBUM, was ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... some great tracks but no great albums............

the 1 hot album on a 10 year average, ONCE AGAIN, killed 'em... it was over after that shit... and somebody said that Hov needed 2 songs to go against just Ether... ummm, if you don't remember... Nas had dozens of subliminals that were obviously aimed at Hov after Ether.... and Blueprint 2 massacred Nas too.... that was actually my favorite diss track of the entire battle....
    test
  14. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

I'm guessin since Pac had no revolutionary influence on you, you're probably white, and technically he's not trynna make a revolution for white folk. The impact of the track Hit 'Em Up, what type of impact did it have on hip hop, Bad Boy, the east coast west coast beef?! Pac didn't elevate the east west beef to the highest degree????? Were you on crack in high school?! I swear, listen if you were in high school when hit em up came out, you must be about 24 or 25 or so. But then again you're probably white, so therefore I don't expect you to feel and see the influence of pac, when you're living large, and you're rich white friends were trying to be "gangsta and hardcore". Get the fuck out of here, cuz again, you don't know what you're talkin about. XXL put Hit 'Em Up number one for a reason. It's a good thing your dumb ass ain't editor at any magazines.

Pz
    test
  15. Imperial1

I've heard the song, that's the only line that's worth remembering.

Imperial1
    test
  16. Imperial1

I stopped reading right there. No need to respond to your ignorant assumptions.

Imperial1
    test
  17. Imperial1

Nas NEVER called himself Christian. And I don't believe in the Trinity nor do I refer to Jesus as being the son of God or God almighty.

Imperial1
    test
  18. Imperial1

Actually Nastradamus came after I AM not GOD. He said the whole sentence in the Stillmatic song. Therefore, your illiterate ass is wrong.

Imperial1
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

KRS<<<< All of us and "stated Jay-Z embarrassed Nas.

Case closed.
    test
  20. Ibeechur Moms

Ibeechur Moms IF

Nas confirmed practically every single punch that jay had in takeover in the source....I think everybody should read that article before judging that battle because to me....that made Jay's verse that much more effective.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.