XXL names 20 greatest diss songs

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KingMenace, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Did you not just post "Ask Nas he don't want it with Hov" was first? Therefore JAY ATTACKED FIRST. You said it yourself. And no it's NOT a huge reason I dislike Jayz. I dislike Jay because he's a shark. Has NOTHING to do with my Muslim beliefs. If that be the case, Method Man wouldn't be my fav. emcee. [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  2. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

I never said JAY DIDN'T ATTACK FIRST, sparky. You said: "Um, no. Takeover attacked Nas FIRST." I corrected you. "H To The Omo" officially came before "Takeover".

If you hated Jay for your beliefs, I could have respected that... but lol @ your real reason.
    test
  3. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

You also said that the "final recording" of TAKEOVER didn't attack. So what, it's the same song. [pus]

I disliked Jay after I found out how much he bit off other rappers and called it "paying homage." [pus] And YES that was BEFORE my conversion. WAAAAAY before my conversion just as my admiration of Nas as an emcee.

Imperial1
    test
  4. X sample

X sample New Member

wow STFU...the stuff in your sig is ALRIGHT...mothing more and nothing less...and thats sad when yes, they are the best lines that Jay Z had....LOL...

are u on crack? have u no perspective?

wow go die

and 1 hot album? fuck outta here, especially when we look at what you consider to be jayz's hot albums...

stillmatic, it was written and lost tapes shit on the albums u said were hot of jays...
    test
  5. mac10

mac10 New Member

Do everyone a favor and just shut up with your nonsense. LL said he wrote "Ripper Strikes Back"... so now what?? You should be more worried about Bis's ghostwritter on "2nd Round Ko". You jealous faggots can't stand when your favorite rapper get ripped, so you just resort to the usual ghostwritter card ....peace
    test
  6. 106andParkHero

106andParkHero The Future

If you even imply that Bis had a ghostwritter for 2nd Round KO, then don't ever call yourself a Hip Hop head.

Canibus is not my favorite rapper, but homie sonned LL Cool J. You gotta give credit when credit is due. I use to big a huge LL fan until he kept coming out with shitty albums. Canibus was way more hungier and more raw.
    test
  7. Ibeechur Moms

Ibeechur Moms IF

Nas's verse was hot....but overrated...u'd actually have to do a little research for Jay's diss...

I thought they were both pretty equal....

As for canibus vs. LL...

canibus ripped that shit......i mean...have you listened to LL's verse on 4..3..2.1?...that shit was borderline garbage....then the ripper verse was just a play off of Canibus's verse....
    test
  8. mac10

mac10 New Member

^^^ So you guys are trying to say that the Ripper wasn't raw?? The history of battle raps, everyone knows LL brings that sh*t raw.. no doubt about it. Yo Ibeechur, your arguement is weak cause even Canibus himself said that LL's verse was too raw to ignore, which was the reason he felt he had to make "2nd Round Ko". As a response you suppose to answer back at some of the accusations your enemy makes. In fact, after "The Ripper Strikes Back" dropped, everyone wanted a piece of Canibus. And as predicted by the Ripper, Bis career took a u-turn for the worse. It's obvious you guys just don't wanna give credit where credit is due ....peace
    test
  9. Percy Wetmore

Percy Wetmore New Member

i think the beat for ether is what put nas over the top of jay-z....lyrically JAy came straight at nas with personals and was far more on point....nas was dissin everyone on the roc and he really never came with anything as concrete as jay's.....
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Nah, like Kanye said... Takeover's beat is on another level from Ether... and Blueprint 2's beat is the best beat in the entire beef..............
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No... so Eminem has a bigger fanbase than B2K and B2K was number 1 on HOT 97 so B2K makes better music than Eminem? or even Hov?
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I know plenty of Nas fans that say Hov won the battle.... you frontin'
    test
  13. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

^ oh yea? i know plenty jay fans (plus me) who know that nas won
    test
  14. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

anyone notice that he said this? i mean that is some BULLSHIT

lmao@ether being a wack diss

someone needs to be shot for that comment
    test
  15. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

I can see where he's coming from. Ether can be seen as a weak diss but hot song.
    test
  16. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

^^i guess, but i mean.......iono

im not a jay-z fan so im biased on this
    test
  17. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

#1 Hit 'Em Up

agreed... easy.

why the fuck isn't Dollar + Sense on there?!!!
    test
  18. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

This is 4 years old. Why did you up it?
    test
  19. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

oh shit, it is, huh.... lol

nah, it was under my Control Panel as "recent thread"..... i dunno
    test
  20. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

hit em up is number 1. lol @ these dumb kids who didnt know how brutal that song was when it dropped. niggaz had never seen nothin like that before. it probably is impact list cuz that shit had the world on fire when that hit
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.