XXL names 20 greatest diss songs

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KingMenace, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 106andParkHero

106andParkHero The Future

Well it dosen't take a brain surgen to realize see that AndtheMC is very biased towards Jay-Z. Dude can't seem to take Jay-Z's dick out of his ass.

The only people who thought Jay-Z won are the Jay-Z nuthuggers. Nas basically said everything you can negative about Jay-Z all in 1 song. I consider the same people who said Nas lost are the same people who say LL ripped Canibus.
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I was born in NY... QUEENS to be exact 'n now I live in Jerz... I've met PLENTY of people that think that Hov won... I've met plenty of people that say Nas won... don't matter cuz Hov won regardless............

and honestly, I'll admit that I'm biased now of Hov over Nas cuz Hov re-amped his career after Blueprint dropped... Nas has yet to revamp his career since It Was Written... BUT REGARDLESS, when the battle was goin' on and first started, I had a STRONG DISTASTE towards Hov cuz I thought he fell off hard JUST LIKE NAS... and I still thought he ripped Nas on that shit like a muh'fucka.... and I got Jay-Z's dick in my ass when he's not in my top 15 favorite MC's? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... keep assumin'........

and Canibus ripped LL... that's what Nas fans try to use as an excuse to make people feel bad for sayin' Hov ripped Nas... I'm not a Hov "nuthugger"... he CLEARLY ripped Nas... Nas had SOOOOOOOOOO many fillers in Ether and once again, not all his shit was factual... Hov came with ONLY personals and was more factual than some cheesy ass name-callin' bullshit.....

AND ONCE AGAIN, Ether wasn't bad... I say it again... it was "nice" but Hov came EXTREMELY hard on Blueprint 2 and on Takeover's third verse (I honestly didn't even care for the rest of the verses)... Supa Ugly was wack as fuck........ so of course I'm on Hov's nuts when I think a lotta his material has been ehhhhhhhhh to bad........ I'm sure a Jay-Z nuthugger will say HE SUCKED DICK after Volume 2 until Blueprint.... c'mon, don't get mad cuz you losin' an argument
    test
  3. 106andParkHero

I'm losing the argument? Your the one who keeps reusing the same argument despite being proving wrong countless of times. Your "Ether was full of fillers and not factual" bullshit, has already been proven wrong.

I'm not going to argue with you on who won the battle, because truthfully it's a matter of a opinion, not fact. But I personally believe Nas sonned Jay-Z.
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, it hasn't been proven wrong... I proved why it was right... you're jus' too caught up believin' a lie that you can't understand that... you've been proven wrong... AIDS, tai bo, corny lines, fillers, gun threats... ALL THOSE EXIST in Ether and they make it not as strong as ALL FACTUALS in Blueprint 2 and Takeover
    test
  5. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Let's look at the scenario: Who attacked FIRST? Jayz

Now that more folks think Jay got merked and Nas is an even more well-respected emcee, look at how I read that line:

random rap/hip hop fan says: Yo Jay, I'm sorry kid, but Nas ripped you. No hard feelings. I'm just being real man. I'm a fan of both of you.

Jayz says: Just because you don't understand him don't mean he nice.

That is all.

Imperial1
    test
  6. mac10

mac10 New Member

LL and Bis ripped each other. If you think otherwise then you ain't got no ears. Just like Nas and Hov ripped into each other. Who won is all just a matter of personal opinions ...peace
    test
  7. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

lmmfao@well-respected.
    test
  8. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

didn't Nas attack first with that "H to the OMO" shit?

that doesn't count as a subliminal

To me, the whole Jay-Z and Nas thing sounded like a message board flame war. Except Nas was the only one taking anything serious and catching feelings, while Jay-Z was basically laughing at him. Not that Ether wasn't vicious, but in retrospect Jay-Z obviously got to Nas more than Nas did Jay-Z.
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Jay killed Nas with 1 line. You are obviously a pure Nas fan, just as I am a pure Jigga fan. But.. it's no contest.

Name a better sequence of personal humiliation than the quote in my siggy, from Ether. Or any Jay-Z diss infact? I'll give you a life time.

There isn't. Jay summed up his whole career in what.. 4-6 lines? That's unbelievable. If you get destroyed between a 4-6 lin period.. and your spitting bout.. 50 lines back. The lightbulb in your head should be going off. That means you're no match for whomever you are facing. That's like me and Eminem facing each other.. and his 2 unbelievable lines just destroyed my 40. Yea I might have had a few chucklesome lines and smart ones.. but that doesn't ex out.. the 2 lines that killed my whole verse. Vote- Em and Vote-Jay-Z.

You know nothing about personals. All that foxxy, hawaiian shirts, blah.. shit was traaaaaash.

Nas will always have Illmatic. And that's embarrassing. One great album in his 15 year career?

Jay-Z got Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, Hardknock Life and The Black Album. He will always be known for them. While Nas will JUST be known for Illmatic.

Fall back. Cause you are really embarrassing yourself.
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, he also said in the song: "I will not lose so they try to help 'em cheat..."

once again, people root for the underdog and they were tryin' to create somethin' outta it.... that's why Blueprint 2 (the song) wasn't given much of an eye....

ONCE AGAIN, Takeover and Blueprint 2 shit on Nas.... and who cares if "more fans" think Jay got merked than Nas in NY... Once again, B2K was number one on Hot 97 SO THE PEOPLE OF NY HAVE SPOKEN... B2K's the ILLEST!!! HAHAH

get serious
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Nah, Ether wasn't trash though... it's just overrated... and It Was Written was a GREAT album too... not just one album
    test
  12. 106andParkHero

LL never ripped Canibus, LL's ghostwritter ripped Canibus homie.

Considering, Jay-Z has a way bigger fan base, and even his die hard fans are admitting he lost. It does matter if NY is saying Nas won.
    test
  13. Imperial1

Um, no. Takeover attacked Nas FIRST.

Imperial1
    test
  14. Imperial1

What line? [dunno]

Imperial1
    test
  15. Imperial1

When you see a Nas fan come in and admit Nas lost the battle, THEN holla at me. Until then, the numbers of Jay fans that I know that admit Jay lost the battle is enough ammo to confirm Jay's loss.

Imperial1
    test
  16. Imperial1

And there you have it. I haven't even heard a person who is a fan of niether Nas nor Jay ever say Nas lost the battle.

Imperial1
    test
  17. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

The line, "Ask Nas, he don't want it with Hov," came first, but "H To The OMO" was released before the full version of "Takeover" with the Nas verse.

Look, the reason you're vehemently anti-Jay-Z and pro-Nas is because one lives and promotes a lifestyle that completely contradicts your Muslim beliefs while the other one does much less so. Don't pretend like you're looking at it objectively. You're bias is puke inducing.

...and I like Nas at least as much as Jay-Z and I think "Takeover" was by far the strongest diss.
    test
  18. Imperial1

Which means "JAY ATTACKED FIRST."

Imperial1
    test
  19. Imperial1

My muslim beliefs have nothing to do with nas because I was a fan BEFORE I converted which was about 2 months ago.

Imperial1
    test
  20. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

Right, but not with "Takeover" like you said.

Your religion might not be the reason you like Nas (never said it was) but it's certainly a huge reason as to why you hate Jay-Z with pure bile.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.