XXL names 20 greatest diss songs

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KingMenace, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I gotta disagree with ya list too but iss all love....

and people, why are Quitter and I Remember gettin' no love? Thum shit's are two of the most vicious diss tracks (regardless at who it's at) EVER... damn... and I'll say it again... Ether's "good" but overrated... Hov ripped 'em....

I'm done!
    AND -1-
    test
  2. X sample

X sample New Member

terrible list..
    test
  3. X sample

X sample New Member

and ill say again that ether is a classic.. and jay z didnt get half way to beating him with 3 tracks...how sad is that...
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Jay-Z ran laps around Nas with 2 of the 3 tracks... murdered 'em...

Nas's Ether = overrated..............

test
  5. X sample

X sample New Member

u kids boggle the mind..
    test
  6. 4eNZiX

4eNZiX I'm Gangster like that

whats wrong with you?
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Kids? I'm 20 and listened to hip hop since I was 4...
    test
  8. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Disagree with #1 but it's a lot better.

Imperial1
    test
  9. Imperial1

Nas ripped Jay with TWO diss tracks. After Ether, Jay tried making about 3 diss tracks to Nas and still ain't ripped nothing.

Imperial1
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Nas's first diss before Ether was wack... and I SAY IT AGAIN, NAS HAD LIKE 10 DIFFERENT SUBLIMINALS that were OBVIOUSLY aimed at Hov in songs... even on God's Son.... and once again, Blueprint 2 and Takeover MURDERED NAS!
    test
  11. Imperial1

Subliminals don't amount to the song attempts Jay HAD to make.

Imperial1
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

If subliminals keep comin' OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, it does amount... overall, Nas spent more bars on Hov than Hov spent on Nas and Hov still merked the kid
    test
  13. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

nail in the coffin shouldnt be so low
    test
  14. Satongale

Satongale New Member

Hit em up is the most well known diss track in hip hop. I think thats why it was chosen as number 1. It wasn't because it was lyrically the best but out of every diss track on that list it had the most impact. If you can all remember back to when the whole westcoast vs eastcoast bullshit was happening you'd remember people were literally taking sides. Personally you may not have involved yourself but you can't deny the millions of other hip hop heads all over the world who stood in your place. A track with that much hatred being dropped in the midst of it all undoubtedly had alot of people either jumping up in triumph repeating every word to fuel thier hatred for bad boys and everyone affiliated with them or alot of biggie fans grabbing at their chests in pain dissing the fuck out of the tupac and everyone from the west coast.

This was back when everyone wore their hearts on their sleeves whenever their favorite mc got dissed. You don't see that shit today.
    test
  15. Johnny QuesTT

Johnny QuesTT New Member

Jay embarassed the shit outta Nas........After takeover this ***** Nas tried to drop an album every year gettin out of character
    test
  16. Imperial1

Actually Nas really DID merk that Biggie wannabe with just 2 songs. Well actually a part of a verse on Stillmatic and ONE song. As far as that "Just because you don't understand him don't mean he nice" line goes, that's a lot of sussy-ness if you ask me. Seems to me as if he was jealous of how many folks think Ether merked his ass. And to make matters worse, HIS OWN FANS even admitting to it.

Imperial1
    test
  17. Satongale

Satongale New Member

Jay Z won that battle between him and Nas. Anyone who disagrees obviously didn't listen to all the rounds and stopped at Ether. It went on past takeover and ether, Nas didn't just drop two songs there were tracks from him and Jay Z all over mixtapes.
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Hov jealous of Nas? LMFAO

that's hilarious... first off, Hov sells more... second off, Hov has a better discography... third off, Hov has Beyonce while Nas has Kelis... third off, Hov has Roc-A-Wear while Nas has a no-name brand of clothing... fourth off, Hov is the president of DefJam while Nas is owner of his 'lil Ill Will establishment... fifth off, Hov ripped Nas... Need I say more? once again, Hov jealous of Nas? Heh... I laugh at that statement and he probably would too... He accomplished all that in WAYYYYYYYYYY less years in the industry also... his LIFE shits on Nas's in almost every way

stop hatin' on Hov... I don't hate Nas... I'm just statin' facts... I don't dislike 'em but I don't like 'em either cuz he hasn't dropped a ENTIRE good album since It Was Written... he's dropped GREAT SONGS at times but more often then not, the albums were wack to decent............

If Nas dropped a dope album, I could easily admit it... the way you sound, you probably couldn't admit in your life that Hov dropped a good album if he did.........
    test
  19. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

Kurupt - Callin' out names should be on the list too
    test
  20. X sample

X sample New Member

do you kids tell people in real life u think jay z beat Nas in the beef?

LMAO

i honestly, in my entire life, have never met someone off the net who thinks jay z won the beef....its not even a question with anyone ive ever met....it was like jay didnt even try...i mean its not even close...wtf?

and people i know from NY, they told me after ether was released everyone was BURNING their jay z cd's...in disgust for how badly nas shitted on him...

once again, only on the net have i EVER seen someone say that jigga won...

you would have to have his cock in your mouth to even attempt to justify that insane observation..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.