XoVeR is leaving San Diego, Going back home

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by XoVeR, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XoVeR

XoVeR The CaucAzn Afro Pimp

Due to some circumstances with my roommates, family and school, It looks like I am going to be moving back to the Bay area, as early as thurs. Going to be back home in San Mateo, and living there until january when I move to Tempe Arizona. To the cats in So Cal who I have connected with down here over the last 18 months, I thank y'all for making my stay down here bearable, people like 60, No can do, kail, AOK Why Not, Poseyedon, Pokey, Paperworks, Sighphor1, everybody in san diego who respected what I did, everybody who came out and supported the sunday services. I will be making frequent trips back for music, and still might be doing some shows in San Diego in the near future.

To everybody in the bay I am coming back home and look forward to working with y'all, and the next sunday service WILL BE IN THE BAY, for sure, Alexis and I are already in the planning process more info to come soon.

this is for people that care, and look forward to being back home but dread leaving the southland
    test
  2. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Whoa, you're goin to Arizona? Shit, man.
    Well, I'M glad you're back in the Bay. Hopefully, this means that there will be some ill battles out here.
    Oh, and would you happen to have ANY idea about where Sunday Service is gonna be, as far as city? Good lookin, homie.
    test
  3. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Hmm...Tha Boi Is Come'n Back...Coincidence How It's San Mateo-N-I Live Like 20 Mins. Away...Party At Kev's Crib!!!...That Shit Sucks Thatchu Gotta Bounce From Tha SD When U Gotta Big Name Out There...

Maybe Wit Xover Come'n Back Fa A Lil' Bit...I Might Actually Be Able To Finish Tracks...lol...
    test
  4. Verbal Marksman

Yea, maybe I will be able to do some tracks with you...hehehehe
    Nah, but San Mateo? Don't take it personally, but I hate it out there, yo. Shit sucks.
    test
  5. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

That's Where Tha White People Clutch They Purses When They See Minorities Of Any Color...lol...They Still Got That 1960's Mentality...
    test
  6. Verbal Marksman

Yea, they really do.
    That guy, Jordan (you know, the guy that you sonned at Served 2) has white relatives in San Mateo. He said that they wouldn't even let him in the pool out there. Isn't that some shit?
    test
  7. fozzit da leaky

fozzit da leaky Saucy MC

dood foster city got asian females ridiculous..
    test
  8. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

^^^Word'e...They Get Take This Lumpia 24/7 2...
    test
  9. XoVeR

Depends what part of san mateo you go, if you go towards the hills it is rich white area, the further east you go the more diverse it is, Central San Mateo is the borderline, which is where I grew up, big tongan, hispanic and black population there growing up, but now it is getting white becuase the propertie values are going up and forcing people to move to places like fairfield. The city is very tolerable of all races though, and san mateo high school is one of the most diverse schools in the state, 360 different languages are spoken at that high school. But the other schools in San Mateo like Hillsdale (Clanville) Aragon (little Asia) and Serra (gay rich white Boys) all are very segregated.

But the whole pool thing is bullshit, all the cities around san mateo I can understand that but San mateo is called San Maghetto for a reason y'all. Burlingame belmont MIllbrae just full of rich white people. Maybe they didn't let him in the pool becuase he looks like he got shit stains all over him, and his hair be looking filthy as shit HAHA j/p.

I love san mateo, lots of people do not know that Saafir and Rasco of Cali agents were born and raised in San MAteo, Saafir did not move to oakland until he was a junior. Rasco played ball under the same coach who taught me how to play, I remember watching him ball in the early 90s for Hillsdale high school.
    test
  10. Verbal Marksman

hahahaha @ at shit stains and filthy hair.
    No, it was at somebody's house, not a public pool. If it was a public pool, it would a really huge deal.
    All I know is that I recorded a track out there, and the people were not too friendly. I was sitting by my homie's car, and I swear to God three people came by and asked me if the car was mine. I'm not even jokin, either.
    test
  11. Verbal Marksman

Wait, that was San Ramone where the shit with the car happened. NEVER MIND!
    test
  12. XoVeR

Yeah genius wrong side of the bay, don't ever ever ever ever confuse San Ramon with san mateo, two very different areas man.
    test
  13. Verbal Marksman

hahaha My bad, my bad, my bad. I always get em mixed up just because of the name, and they both looked kinda the same to me when I went there.
    test
  14. XoVeR

Hell the fuck knaw Mateo is by water man, not in hills, and does not have gigantic fucking houses

And you actually see another race other than white in San Mateo
    test
  15. Verbal Marksman

Not where I was. I was really only in an open area for about an hour, anyway. I was in the studio most of the time I was there, so my opinion shouldn't really be taken seriously on this matter.
    test
  16. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

U Guys Sounds Like Some Got Damn Geographers...lol...
    test
  17. XoVeR

And you sound like my Hypeman

Stay in the background bitch

HAHAHAHA

j/p
    test
  18. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

WOAH!!!...Hypeman???...Stop Blow'n Smoke Up Ya Ass...And NoCanDo...

:D...
    test
  19. XoVeR

hahahahahahaha

sup nut, how is that delta coming??
    test
  20. CharlieChewbread

CharlieChewbread New Member

Welcome home Mr. Xover. Holler at me when you arrive back in the bay................
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.