Xmen Legends 2 is the shit.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Xabiton, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I got it the day it came out and Im lovin this shit tho im stuck on the 2nd level. Magneto and Juggernaut are my mafuckas and Im mad that I cant use beast anymore Beast was my shit in the first one. Has anyone else played it? And if u havent quit sleepin bitches!
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

man i aint played a Xmen themed game since the marvel vs. capcom series..those were fuckin illness..
    test
  3. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

get up on xmen legends yo its the shit. its a rpg team based shit basically ur doin the whole xmen save humanity bullshit but u get a team of 4 xmen and u run thru levels powerin up to get stronger mutant powers and shit. I have Jean Grey liftin up •••••s droppin em in acid and shit lol. Magneto and her do almost the same attacks tho its odd of course they have different names but they are very similar. U should try the 1st xmen legends that one is a lil bit better and ur fightin Magneto in that one in this one u can use Magneto and ur tryin to stop Apacolypse
    test
  4. cryptik DoMiNioN

cryptik DoMiNioN self-explanitory illness

lol@xmen.. my roommate has the whole series on video tape.. remember when it played on fox? and i've been watching it.. i just got past the part when the professor saved jean from the phoenix.. its hot.. i was gonna get the game too.. but i have to save up lol.. im poor
    test
  5. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

word, i got this shit monday....shit is ill yo, its addictive as fuck lol, i got mad shit to do but i wanna say fuck it and play that shit till i beat it...the Spider-Man game that dropped the same day is pretty decent too, but word i beat that shit in like 4 hours...
    test
  6. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

ive been up for 25 hours lol and the last 7 have been playin ps2 the last 5 of it has been xmen legends and im still only on the 4th level but then again i think theres only 5
    test
  7. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man U neva kno

I bought Marvel Nemesis - Rise Of the Imperfects last Friday I beat it on Moday. It was good but not as good as I expected. The story wasn't all that either. They tried to fit all of the characters in to the build of the story and it just didn't gel. Not to sound like like a comic book geek cuz i haven't bought a comic book in 15 years.
    test
  8. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

Man X-Man Legends is by far the quickest way to throw away 40 dollars

that game is pure basura
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

isnt it just a one on one fighting game there is no real story to it. Tho the game does look fun. Next on my list is probbaly ultimate spiderman and NBA 2k6
    test
  10. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

holy s*it, havent seen you in years.
    test
  11. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

that series was dope get the first xmen legends for like $20 bucks new see if u even like the series first its a rpg in the first one ur stoppin the brotherhood the 2nd one is sort of a continuation of the 1st
    test
  12. Clipp

Clipp New Member

i been fucking with nba live 06 best basketball game to come out ever. i hate the 2k series they are so stiff for some reason. live went all out this year.
    test
  13. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

i love both like and 2k i wish live had the same team profile shit that 2k does but i wish 2k had game play similar to live
    test
  14. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man U neva kno

It gives u eight characters to start with. you have to play thru story mode to unlock the other 10 or so.

VS mode is dope againt another player instead of against the comp.
    test
  15. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

o its one of those i dont like those. is it still one on one fightin the whole way or what. i like the rpgs where u stomp a buncha •••••s then u stomp a boss personally
    test
  16. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

Juggernaut is insane once he starts getting higher levels, andd wtf @ ironman being in the game
    test
  17. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Jean Grey is my shit with Juggernaut and Magneto I wish I could use Beast in this one he was the shit in the other one. Im stuck on the 4th stage right now tho i think its the 4th one anyway its Apocolypses fortress or whatever I gotta find some shit about his soul or whatever i hate this damn level lol
    test
  18. Concero

Concero ...sol

Forget all that Marvel Comic stuff....it's all about that Madden 06 and that NBA LIVE •••••AAAAA!!!!
    test
  19. Internal Quest

Internal Quest New Jeru Stand Up

nba live is garbage yall might as well buy nba streets or something...nba2k is more of a REAL basketball game...
    test
  20. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Nba live is the shit tho i do like nba 2k also i wish there was something in between
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.