Xbox One

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by NV, May 21, 2013.

1. deadweather

deadweather ******

all those faces are killing me

It's always 10 vs Me, so I always end up looking over zealous, when I'm really just responding to ten different arguments, so it makes me look more passionate about this than I really am.
    test
  2. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

tbh, I was commenting more on the fact that you owning the xbox geeks seems to be a reoccurring theme in this thread.
    test
  3. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

I'm stating I'm waiting for the consoles to drop lol, and wanna see whats real or not. Favian has the red rings of death tattooed around his asshole cause he thinks Sony is his real family. Aint nobody ownin nothin in here
    test
  4. deadweather

deadweather ******

new confirmed details from Microsoft today:

The console must connect to the internet once every 24 hours in order for you to play games. For many people, from military personnel to students, that's an inconvenience, maybe even an impossibility. Never mind what happens to everybody's console if Microsoft's servers ever come down.

The Xbox One will allow the sale of used games, at "participating retailers", but only if the publisher allows it. Publishers being the very people opposed most fiercely to used video game sales.

There are restrictions on how you can "give" and "loan" your games away. What's more, lending won't be available at launch, with Microsoft still "exploring the possibilities with our partners".

Responding to fears over privacy issues surrounding the "always on" Kinect, Microsoft says you can turn the Kinect off.

You can have up to ten people in your Xbox One "family", and can share all your content among them, regardless of which console they're using.

Source: http://kotaku.com/the-xbox-one-just-had-a-very-bad-day-511766497
    test
  5. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

So let it be known, xbox one is not whats hot in the trap. It will make your trap hot, but it is not what is hot in the trap.
    test
  6. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

I'm gonna wait 2 to 3 years before getting a console, probably 3. I'ma wait to see what people say but I'm most likely switching to PS. The only thing I don't like about the PS is the controller though.
    test
  7. -MV-

-MV- Banned

yeah the ps controller feels small after being on the xbox..but that's mainly cause asian dudes a lot of times have smaller hands
    test
  8. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

I could really do without all that extra shit too, that's why I originally chose the box over the PS3.
    test
  9. deadweather

deadweather ******

Yeah i feel you, I use the Wireless 360 controller for Steam games and a bigger controller is more comfortable. It's just easier to go from a small controller to a bigger one, but going from a big controller to a smaller one is harder.

I don't think the PS controllers are awful though, they take a few mins to get used to if you're used to the 360 controller. I prefer the D pad being on the left... but that's because I grew up on NES/SNES era of games

The Japanese xbox controller was smaller than the American version, so there's that

[​IMG]
    test
  10. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

Imma go ahead and tell you how this works out now so I can just tell you I told you so a year from now.

Publishers control shit. They want money. Gamers want games. Publishers will more than likely give Microsoft the exclusives they want because of the built in DRM that they are creating with this system. You want to play the newest Bethesda game or square game? Guess what they will support microsofts new console before any other simply because people will buy the system to play the games they want to play on the exclusive system it is available for.

Nerdy gamers lose. No amount of angry Internet protesting will allow you to beat out the majority that just doesn't give a shit as long as they can play what they want to play.

Sony will follow suit.
    test
  11. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Fat ass american hands
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

How many ps4's do you think will sell if Microsoft announces a ridiculous deal with electronic arts and the next madden is gimped on the ps4?

If Microsoft has activision and electronic arts in its pocket, Sony is fucked.
    test
  13. deadweather

deadweather ******

That's a lot of wishful thinking on your end. Gamers will migrate to PC Gaming/Steam if both Sony and MS engage in Anti-Consumer practices. So far only MS has been vocal about their shitty policies. You don't have to be a nerdy gamer to see how anti-consumer MS has been with XboxOne. The non hardcore gamer that strolls into Gamestop will run in the other direction as soon as they catch wind of those policies as well.

Microsoft will continue its practice of paying off the big publishers to lock in timed exclusives because it's easier for them to do that than make first party games in house.
    test
  14. deadweather

deadweather ******

It's interesting how the most staunch Microsoft/Xbox defenders on RM (Liquid/Vikto, etc) haven't even admitted that any of their new policies are fucked up to customers. It's like it pains them to say that MS is fucking up.

Vikto's response: Let's wait until E3 before we talk about this (Since MS has been so evasive the past two weeks)

Liquid's response: That's the way it is now, and we're just going to have to deal with it. No point in voicing your complaints, since it will fall on Microsoft's deaf ears.

The only language these companies speak is money, and I'll give my money to the company that does good by their customers. The rest of gamers will follow suit. The vocal minority, even if it's a minority, is strong.
    test
  15. Vikto Beats

It's interesting how you think I'm defending the xbox still.

I dont know how much more clear I can make it, ps4 looks dope so far, xbox conference was terrible. I dont know which one I'll like more cause I dont know exactly wahts gonna happen.

You're so fucking obsessed with sony that you cant accept that and you constantly accuse me of defending the xbox. A video game system is not that serious to me, when they drop I'll cop em, play them for a while, and see what I like.

I dont need to fucking represent a damn video game console from the jump, I'm not an obsessive fanboy. I know its hard to accept that, just try to.
    test
  16. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Just Try To by Calvin Klein
    test
  17. Vikto Beats

Like you literally quoted me joking around typing "yay xbox for life boys hell ya!"

And tried to use that as a crutch to prove I'm somewhat of a fanboy like you are lol. It's fucking sad bro.

You've been in this thread for so damn long trying to argue with anyone speakin on anything good about the xbox. Everyone in this thread can see how serious it is, just scroll up, read through, and tell me you dont feel embarrassed by how god damn obsessed you are with Sony
    test
  18. LiQuiD6

I already have steam. I'm telling you what is going to happen. You seem to think informed gamers that read kotaku and giant bomb are the majority.
    test
  19. deadweather

deadweather ******

I'm not talking about you specifically. I'm talking about gamers as a larger group of consumers. Gamers who were partial to console gaming would migrate to Steam/PC gaming.

I never said informed gamers are the majority. Like i said in my last post, the moment the non hardcore gamer strolls into a Gamestop and finds out about these policies, there will be resistance. You don't need to read Kotaku to be turned off by these policies.

And even if the outraged gamers are in the minority, that minority happens to be pretty vocal and typically gets their way because public relations see the vocal minority bitching online as a potential firestorm that could get out of control unless they stop it.

This is why you see EA buckling to the minoritiy of gamers demanding a revised ending for ME3. By all accounts, most people were okay with the ending, but the vocal minority is influential enough to force some changes.

Major Nelson said last week "we are listening to your complaints" maybe you should let him know that they don't care since you're insisting they don't pay attention to video game enthusiasts/nerds

come on now, you can't even criticize xbox's conference that you yourself admitted was garbage without being labeled a fanboy of xbox's competition? Come on now man, we're older and wiser now.
    test
  20. deadweather

deadweather ******

test