xbox 360 prices slashed

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by deadweather, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

how's too human and shadowrun?

and is mass effect as boring for you as it was for me? I mean, at first it was nice...the exploration and choices(although not really that many nor significant), but like Assassin's Creed, it just became somewhat repetitive going planet to planet and the shooting aspect of the game was annoying and laughable at the same time. I don't get how some people were able to play that through more than once.
    test
  2. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Too Human is fun on x-box live, playing with a friend. Otherwise don't waste your money and time. The story is terrible.

Shadowrun is fun, it's online only game. I like it better than COD4 personally.

Yea, I barely play Mass Effect anymore, just occasionally when I get realllllllyyyy bored.
    test
  3. deadweather

deadweather ******

yah heard too human was trash
    test
  4. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

get shadowrun.. only 15$ with great gameplay.. its like counter strike with magic and technology.. better buy system imo.. best competitive console shooter in a WHILE..
    test
  5. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

I'd buy another PS2 at $149 before I buy an 360 Arcade at $199.
    American consumers love to be punished. Whether its shitty cars or shitty game systems. 360 just isn't a smart purchase right now at any price. Maybe when its at the end of its life cycle I'll pick one up for extremely cheap but not now.

PS3 is all I need now as far as games go.
    test
  6. Complete Chaos

It's the most broken embarassment to 10 years of development I've ever seen.

But it's fun getting gear and laughing at the game with a friend.
    test
  7. Langford

Langford New Member

lol @ backup system.
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I just don't see the point in a back up system. You'd be better off putting 200 dollars in a box in case your shit breaks. Just makes no sense having a system set in a box since if yours dont break, its completely wasted. I guess you could put it in another room or something, still seems a waste to me.

As for being bitter, hell nah, I am not that childish. I once had a 360, had it for a year, got to the point where I never played it so I gave it away. The poor kid I gave it to had it RRODeath in 3 months. Later I copped a PS3, and I do love it...but I actually had my fucking PS3 crap out on me and I had to send that in for service. Talk about disappointing.

All in all you never really made the case for having a back up. I guess if you cant go 2 weeks without your system (while its in repair), but even so....if you send it in, go cop a new one with the stashed dough.
    test
  9. Complete Chaos

When my latest x-box broke, I just bought an arcade and put my hard drive in it and used it until my elite came back.

IMO, X-Box is the most fun and has more titles than ps3 and wii, I have all 3 in different rooms. My girl plays wii the most, and I hardly touch my ps3.
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

By the end of this year I think both systems will have an equal number of games actually worth playing. That said, you really cant go wrong with either system, it aint like you gonna cop a 360 and be mad about not having a PS3 and visca versa.

Personally I think the PS3 is a better choice because of the longetivity its going to sustain over the 360. But I dont really give a shit what someone else is playing.

I wish they would both stop trying to be home entertainment systems, and just play games. Bluray is a nice add on, but all this other shit...I think less than 1 percent of users actually use...
    test
  11. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

Alright.

Personally, I wouldn't want to wait 2-3 weeks without playing something...not because i NEED to, but because i don't want to....that and i have a gamefly account, it'd be a waste to go that long with 2 rentals just sitting there(the other 4-5 games i'm currently playing, i own). So, I'm not saying i'm going to buy one today and have it waiting in case my Elite breaks...but it'd be convenient. Plus, whenever i go over to my boys place or cousins, etc(who doesn't have a 360), I could always bring that one and use it as "travel system".
    Also, say my little cousins come over(as they often do)...I could put that system on a different TV, and have those niggas playing on that one instead of my Elite, which i tell them not to touch and they always whine.

Either way, it's worth having a back up for me.

Word.

I'll eventually have a PS3, but it's not something i'm pressed to have yet.

As far as entertainment systems. The 360 just hooked up w/ netflix(which i'm a member of), and instead of waiting for my shit to get in through the mail, I'll be able to stream from my 360 at no additional cost(just have an account with both netflix and Live, which i already have). So for me, that's fucking huge. They're also doing something w/ gamefly, although i'm not sure what the details on that are just yet, but either way...It's going to benefit me greatly.
    test
  12. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

No point in having 2 systems for me, too many good games, too much wasted money, and not enough time to play them both.
    test
  13. thebigbigman

thebigbigman New Member

ps3 for life!!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.