Xabiton's Off Key Bassline 10 years in the making lookingass

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by MgTheFuture, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

lmao yall still shittin on xman
    test
  2. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

I am totally impartial as well and that 21 questions beat is tight. It dont really fit the acapella but the beat sounds tight to me. The real question is who has time to check each person that gives a star rating to their video?

YouTube - nonsense913's Channel

Give me some ratings if you have that much time.
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Yea Really...

Man This Whole Thread Is Bullshyt...and childish....very unprofessional...

You get back at a Hater by continuing to do your thang droppin more Fired Up Azz Beats for him to hate on...and you just feed off that shyt....

BKster
    test
  4. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

Becuase clicking a drop down box on my video's main page is time consuming???

What kinda nonsense is that?

LOL@ BK's bi polar ass cosigning everything but the truth that he is as garbage as xabiton...and pushing 40
    test
  5. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I co-sign to Real shyt...and how manyu times do I got to tell that Music is universal and dont have a dam thang to do with age.....Nigga I could be 50...and Ill still be in the Lab drop shyt....

Nigga Yo Ole' Azz Mama Garbage....just azz yo Gay Azz Beats...You come at me wrong...Ill straighten yo' Gay Azz Out Nigga...

It funny how a nigga can talk down about another nigga Sounds off tempo..when his own shyt is off tempo....I just don't get it.....funny to me....

Xabition check out that new song he just did....That shyt is way off tempo....just listen to it...lol....Man These Niggaz...lol...

Then I try to give the Musically Gay Azz Nigga word of motivation...and get e reply like that....very funny to me....lol...

Musically Gay Azz Nigga....The Friendly Beat Making Bastard....work on yo own shyt before you down mines Trick....

and If the Killa is Garbage then everything yo drop is Sewage Garbage....Real Talkology...

Extra Gay Azz Niggaz always have time....they mainly spend time getting fish sticks stuck in they azz....

lol.......Trick..

BKster
    test
  6. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

LMFAOOOOOOOO

BK the truth
    test
  7. MgTheFuture

Ever since your bid in jail you been real creepy with your homo overtones.

According to you and have alot of time, you must be a lil bi curious as well.

Check out how you write atleast 10 full page paragraphs on every post about someone or something being a hater.

You real conspicuous type of alias sounding nigga right now
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nigga yo' supreme Gay Azz just got to much time on your hands....you got time to to complain like a little bytch about how much I type...

Lame Azz Bytch Nigga This Is A Forum.....and just because I don't type one sentence elementary style....thats me Trick....

I do what the fuck i want when the fuck I want....you don't like it Musically Gay Azz Boy...Log yo hating azz out and go fuck yo little brother or something....

Face The fact that you Gay Pimp...and make up some Friendly queer sounding ass sounds....

I type enough for you yet???....Studying The BKster And Shyt....lol.....Get the dycks out cha' azz and get some Pussy....

I Eat,Shyt and Breath Pussy.....

BKster
    test
  9. MgTheFuture

You know what you just proved my point without me even reading all of that jibber jabber

Oh aka alias looking ass
    test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Call it what you want bastard...and think what you wanna think about me

The Fact still remains.....Im droppin shyt all on yo' Head and also

You a Gay azz Nigga....Musically Gayness...

Boyz still Haven't acknowledged A True Boss Thug Gangsta online....maybe One day They Will...

BKster
    test
  11. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

Its really only like half a paragraph if you take out the spaces lol.
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

At least you are being Real about the Comment.....Yea I do have like 3 to 4 spaces between each sentence...Imma Do Me.....Find Yo self...

Musically Gayness exaggerating....lol..

BKster
    test
  13. MgTheFuture

bang bang

one

yerself fool

-no gayskter
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.