xabition

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

Why The Fuck Are U So Wack Ud Think Ud Improve. U Need An Intervention And This Is It Step Ur Fuckin Game Up Dog!!!!! Ur Makin My State Look Bad I Cant Take It After Listening To This Fat Joe Lp I Have No Tolerance For Wack Producers Dont Say Im Hatin I Dont Want A Single Excuse Just Stop Bein Wack Ask Anybody Ur Beats Are Repulsive Waste!
    test
  2. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

lol. wow. this isn't going to boost x's self-esteem, haha.
    test
  3. The Management

The Management The Management

did dougie dizzle hack your name or some shit
    test
  4. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

test
  5. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

wow..........

i mean....i do kinda wonder how somebody who has been makin beats for 5 years would still sound that way....not tryin to shit on him or nothin

but honestly, it baffles me..i'm totally confused
    test
  6. Bash

Bash New Member

I think he playing around
    test
  7. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

test
  8. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

lol little of both in retrospect its harsh i remember watchin that reason sampling video with a huge wtf last nite tho.
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

ive been doin it a lil over 3. I realise I am not Blaze or some shit I think a big part of it tho is that I spread myself entirely too thin not only musically but in general and I do a lot of shit half assed why lie about it. However unless ur tryin to help me out I dont understand why any of you are stuck on me.
    test
  10. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

why? i took a random sample and did a 10 minute video on the technique of sampling in reason. Thats why I didn't finish the video I personally didn't care much for the sample itself but that seems to be most peoples main beef. It was meant to be a tutorial showin how to make it work not to make the beat video of beat videos.
    test
  11. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

I been doing it since late 2002..beginning of 03

and i know u had said in 04 u were doing it for the same amount of time then

and its going on 2007

Its alot over 3.
    test
  12. SharkC

SharkC New Member

this organic chicken of noodle soup sippin nucca
    test
  13. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

test
  14. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

wow that was harsh!!!!!!!
    test
  15. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

No I said I bought Reason in late 2002. I played with it from time to time but I didn't really have the time to figure it out until summer of 03 and was still lost as fuck until 2004.
    test
  16. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

yep I've been wondering this same thing for a long time. no offense to X but I just don't see improvement. not tryin to diss u just keepin it real.

u need to start fucking looping samples man...cuz u chop randomly at times. and I know u got some records with fire samples cuz u upped a couple joints which were from decent records. anyways that's all I'ma say. I'm not here to hold anybodies hand or go into details about sampling lol..but start with a loop...a DOPE ASS loop that u can't possibly fuck up...pitch it if needed..and add a couple chops on the 8th if needed...that's pretty much the easiest way to make a hot sampled joint. o and watch ur drum selection also.

I remember hearing a beat of urs or 2 and it always sounds like u OVER-compress the SHIT out of ur beats...lets that shit breathe and use some eq to create room instead (and not in reason cuz reason's eq's are pretty bad, hate to say it)

blah..I'm not just blaze either but I do kill some sampled joints haha. my composing game is still lacking I'll admit that.
    test
  17. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Alotta people started off making weak beats, but it's all about that person's knowledge of Music.... Musical taste, practice... and being around the right people to elevate that will make you get better. Everybody can improve Xabiton... you, Me especially... Phoenix....Nova....everybody.

No one is never at a level of self-satisfaction, especially when it comes to Music.

Niggas gotta look back and say "damn, I was on some shit back then huh?" to realize the peak of a mothafuckas talent.

It's bad tho, because there's so much talent and knowledge on this board that if you've been here a long ass time and still make garbage shit... then, yeah...

keep doin it tho man, I'm here to be positive and motivate people.

P.S - It's a good thing you don't rap because you sound like a homosexual.
    test
  18. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

LMFAO@this shit ahahahha...how u gonna say ur here to be positive then toss that ps to em like that woooooooooow lol. I nearly fell out of my chair.

anyways,

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=112187&songID=4639793
    ^^^incase yall are wondering where I'm at...or whatever. I'm always open to criticism.
    test
  19. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

that second sample is sick there gk, i sampled that lakeside one awhile ago.
    test
  20. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

^shhhhhhhhh yeah that record is fire man

damn you man..u a fucking sample maniac foreal lol..god damn you.

thanks tho. u already know your sample game has been on point for years though lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.