x-rated hypnotist.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Stock, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stock

Stock New Member

this shit is hilarious

[youtube]gQD-p4lnYNE[/youtube]
    test
  2. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

test
  3. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

When I was living in England there was a news story about a hypnotist who basically brought some girl up on stage and hypnotized her to let him lick her tits. So he did this, on stage in front of everyone. Apparently a bunch of other girls came out saying he'd done similar things, hypnotized them into wanting to come to his hotel room and stuff. Wish I could remember his name.
    test
  4. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

yeah i had a hypnotist come to our school for frosh week
    he basically got everyone to strip

lmao but nothing like this
    test
  5. Jack Shitt

Jack Shitt Not "jackshit"

I saw this guy a few years back. He selected me among the rest to come on stage. After a minute or two he sent me back into the audience because I didn't play along.
    test
  6. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

hypnotism and magic are the same thing as far as being genuine goes.

I watch a hypnotist (martin silver) hypnotize "random" people into talking in an alien language and they were having full conversations in said language. then he hypnotized anther person to be the English translator and thats where I had to call all sorts of bullshit.
    test
  7. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

ya dude did this at my school, I think he books it every september

kinda dumb
    test
  8. buckfangs

buckfangs Active Member

serious?
    test
  9. buckfangs

buckfangs Active Member

this ones complete bullshit

[youtube]nl9Pnj0Zx7I&[/youtube]
    test
  10. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

loolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololooolololololololololololololololololololololo
    test
  11. reznick

reznick New Member

drew fapped to those videos

[​IMG]
    test
  12. Jack Shitt

Completely.

The way it works is like he sits you and everyone down on stage in a row, then starts to "hypnotize" you. First its like "close your eyes", so you do it because you think it's part of the falling under process. Then he'll say some shit like "Relax your shoulders and breath deeply", so you do that too. After 2 or 3 things like that, he says "Raise your right arm over your head", and at this point I'm wondering if I'm supposed to consciously do that as part of the becoming hypnotized process, or if I would just appear to raising my arm because I was already supposed to be hypnotized... so I didn't raise my arm when he said to.

Shortly after he tapped me on the knee, which was a pre-instructed signal to tell you to leave the stage. A few others were sent off as well.

Hypnosis is nothing more than an unspoken agreement between the person on stage and the hypnotist. Had I raised my arm like he said, then did one of the other things afterwards, by that time I would feel like I'd be ruining the show if I didn't continue to play along, which is what most people do when put in that position.
    test
  13. MattLee

MattLee New Member

lol saw this guy at Brock University.

He got girls to eat each other out on stage
    test
  14. Dougay43

Dougay43 Member

so your saying that guys will dry 69 each other and strip and give lap dances to other dudes because they dont wanna ruin the show?
    test
  15. Jack Shitt

Pretty much, yeah. That's why they always act like they don't remember doing it afterwards.

There's a pretty good episode of "Penn & Teller: Bullshit" about hypnotism that you could watch to learn more about it if you care to.
    test
  16. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

yeah lol does anyone actually believe this shit?
    test
  17. Stock

Stock New Member

lol... im not 69ing a dude on stage to keep the fun of the show going
    test
  18. Jack Shitt

You'd probably get sent back in the audience before it got that far.

Here's the P&T: BS episode I referenced:

[youtube]xShWMgVKJuQ&[/youtube]

[youtube]r5acYGuZAk4&[/youtube]
    test
  19. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Pretty sure X-files proved hypnosis was real 15 years ago.

But yeah Jack's right. At least in terms of when it's in relation to entertainment. I don't discount all forms, though I might if I read up on them.
    test
  20. Drones

Drones Active Member

When we were 16 there was a hypnotist at our school who, at the end of the show, offered to help people quit smoking. My friend volunteered since none of us thought it would actually work. After the show we all went to smoke, only my friend couldn't. It was the weirdest, most hilarious moment. He was coughing and looking really akward and ended op running back to the hypnotist guy, who then hypnotized him back to being able to smoke again.

Last year he passed away from lung cancer.

Nah, jk.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.