X Files Mythology: Black Oil

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by somenoise, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somenoise

somenoise New Member

Well, I think you all are into X-Files, right? hehehe ... because it was a great serie!

I saw that X-Files Mythology: Black Oil, came out on DVD on August 2nd!

The Mythology is Chris Carter’s visionary story arc of “The X-Files” comprised of 60 episodes from all nine seasons of the show.

The X-Files Mythology: Black Oil cuts through the mystery with episodes from the ground-breaking series. Now key episodes centering around the black oil, that appeared

intermittently throughout the series, are collected together in one comprehensive volume, allowing fans to uncover the core truths about the mysterious substance that had audiences

guessing until the end of the series. The special collector’s four-disc set features 15 episodes following the thread, as well as specific episode commentaries and a featurette.

Does anyone remember anything about the Black Oil?? X-Files was so great!
    test
  2. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

black oil? I watched alot of episodes and know nothing of black oil. All i remember is mulder said his sister was abducted, than mulder was abducted, than mulder came back, than scully had a weird kid. I cant even remember the last episode.

can anyone elaborate of the black oil?
    test
  3. Sounds dope. Always been a fan of Files...
    test
  4. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

my favorite x-files episode was the one about the life of the "smoking Man"
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i love the episodes where mulders nerdy freak friends ( especially the blonde guy) are in it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.