X-box 360, June - Two Games That Are Must Haves

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by menaz, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

WORD, pick it up. I promise you it's the shit.
    test
  2. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Ya paulies mansion was incredible, the cutscenes with the darkness goin crazy. And getting to walk around the house and executing the peeps who were still living. Game is definately in my top 5, campaign shits on halos campaign. But online is fucking horrid.
    test
  3. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

the darkness is sold the fuck out everywhere in my city...i gotta bust missions and shit if i wanna get this game

looks crazy so i might just do it, shit its sunday
    test
  4. NaSh

NaSh o_

got the darkness yesterday. had to wait till i finished work to play it which was killin me!!
    anyway played for a bit last night and i gotta say its awesome. been playin it today for ages, cant get enough of excecutin fuckers[funny]
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Good thing I didn't go with hour of victory.

Word, run up on them pushing the R button. I've beat the game and I still have the urge to play it.
    test
  8. NaSh

NaSh o_

think im on the last bit now. im at the lighthouse. keep dyin at the entrance, loads of fuckers there!
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Just keep firing your Blackhole and stay in the dark. Also be sure to shoot out the big flood-lights.Now Once you have just run towards the door. Those guys won't quite coming. So you need to enter the light-house.

Once you enter the light house, you've pretty much beat the game.
    Infact, I just beat it on HARD!
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

The Darkness demo is up now...

All i can say is...

wow...

the gun play is fucking incredible in this game...the way he moves and shit how you can pull of close kills....crazy...

made me dizzy though, like all FPS's.......I really want the game now but money is tight....
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

It will make you dizzy. It makes me feel like I've just finished sniffing tony montona amounts of cocain after I played it.

I demolished that game.

You should buy it, but If I were you, I'd wait until august 6th and cop stranglehold.
    test
  12. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

If i get a game in august, it'll prolly be bioshock...

so many dope games coming out....I can't believe people on here had the nerve to say gaming was dieing...wow...

just so much ill shit.....I could count off like 10 or so games that i actually want....coming out withint hte next 6 months....wow
    test
  13. NaSh

NaSh o_

loved every second of the darkness. hope theres a sequel tho cuz the ending wasnt very good
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

i already counted off....im at 11 in the next 5 months...i dont know wtf imma do...lol
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I don't understand people who think they are above gaming. They think its childish, but the new era of games are showing the techological direction and making you think more. Plus, I live by the einstein philosophy not to take myself too seriously. Some people like race cars, I like gaming, always have. Gaming is zen to me.

The games coming out are so visually mature I can't help but play them.
    Infact, There beyond games.

Type out your list.

So far i'm getting the following...

assassins creed.
    halo 3.
    GTA4.
    stranglehold.
    call of duty 4.
    brother in arms: hells highway.
    test
  16. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lets see

Bioshock
    Mass Effect
    Assassins Creed
    Stranglehold
    Halo 3
    GTA 4
    Call of Duty 4
    Devil May Cry
    The Darkness (i still aint got it)
    Clive Barkers: Jericho
    Splinter Cell Conviction

probably FORGETING some..lol

and even some ps3 games

Mgs 4
    Drakes Fortune
    Rachet And clank
    Heavenly Sword (Maybe)

Can only hope to get even half of these though...lol....def getting Mass Effect....that's my must have.......
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

My number 1:

The orange box (half life 2, episode1 and 2,portal, team fortress 2 )

[​IMG]

^^ yes...5 fucking games in 1 box
    thats easily the best thing coming out in forever

Bioshock
    Mass Effect
    GTA4
    Halo 3
    Call of duty 4
    Brothers in Arms Hells Highway
    Assassins Creed
    splintercell conviction
    beautiful katamari
    Rockband (with the drumset)

my other game is between all pro 2k8 or ncaa 08

menaz i hate to break it to you but i dont think stranglehold is gonna be all that great....it looks like a very generic game
    test
  18. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

But its my generic game. lol!

Seriously though, it has real innovative gun battles. Imagine the enterainment factor on multiplayer? It will be insane. The entire enviroment is disturctable and most of the enviroment is interactive. Plus, you don't even have to shoot someone to kill them, like in the movies you can shoot a chandelier where an enemy is positioned and kill them that way.

Trust me, it's going to be brutally awsome. Youtube doesn't graphically do the game justice. Youtube did the samething with the darkness. And darkness looks fantastic on my big screen HD-TV.

Half-life package is nuts.

I forgot about splintercell conviction. Have to add that to my list.

Oursin really loves masseffect. lol. I like his obession with that game.

Hey oursin, Have you seen devil may cry? The game isn't very impressive.
    it looks like something you'd play on ps2. A real let down.
    test
  19. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I been a fan of Devil may cry since hte first...the second one was ass sauce though...the third was amazing, but i couldn't play it cause it fucked my hand up..lol..

Stranglehold is gonna be Quality.....the standoff gun battles look the most interesting too....i was worried, till i saw it in action....i think it's gonna be a good game.....only worry is it's gonna be to short, might get it in the bargain bin if that's the case...

and i been a bioware fan since Knights of the old republic, one of hte best rpg's i've ever played.......they know how to construct engaging stories and dope gameplay......can't wait till mass effect......An Rpg where you explore an entire galaxy??? With like 10-20 planets per solar system, 100's in all.......and a 3rd person squad based shooter??? I can't wait to see how this comes out....only thing i see is it being too ambitious and they end up falling short...but i doubt it
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Mass effect might play like GOW and Hell's highway combined. If that is the case it might just be more than a pretty package. If I have the money after buying GTA4, Halo 3, and assassins creed i'll more than likely cop it. I do like the fact you can combined guns together evolving the gun play.

Stranglehold might just be two short, but the upside is you'll be playing a bad ass john woo movie. there will be achievements to round up. I don't think I'll be sick of it after I beat it like I was with GRAW. Something about blowing entire enviroments up and shooting two guns at the same time never gets tiresome, espeically when it's done john woo style. Strangleholds being marketed as the squeal to hard boiled, so i'm confidant It's going to kick alot of ass. Not to mention, john woo wrote the story line personally.

Devil may cry sounds like a button mashing game. Go with MGS4 instead.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.