www.BattleLyrics.com

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by BattleLyrics.com, Jun 22, 2013.

1. BattleLyrics.com

BattleLyrics.com Member

I have plenty of battle typed out if anyone needs the lyrics for them. Plenty more will be added soon, especially the NOME 3 battles soon as they drop. Check em out if you're interested.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 3
    test
  2. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

Nice work, we need someone to do this since that guy who transcribed battles left the forum (along with everyone else).
    test
  3. BattleLyrics.com

BattleLyrics.com Member

Thanks man. Yeah, I'll definitely continue to type out more battles old and new.
    test
  4. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

I was wondering when someone would make a site like this but I always thought it would come in the form of a wiki or a editable site like rapgenius (which does have a couple battle lyrics but not many) due to the large amount of battles that are online now. I didn't think someone would want to tackle it on their own.

Good shit.
    test
  5. BattleLyrics.com

BattleLyrics.com Member

Yeah. Only reason I didn't post it as text or editable form is cuz this shit is hard work lol. Typing all the battles I have so far took maybe a month and a half of time and dedication. So for me to put in all that work just so one can copy and paste it to their website/blog would've been dumb. But I appreciate it. I'm working on more battles as we speak.
    test
  6. Nick Vayne

Nick Vayne Well-Known Member

Search for SuperNegger threads

he was that dude
    test
  7. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

didn't you email me about transcribing battles for u a while ago? Or was that someone else?
    test
  8. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

test
  9. BattleLyrics.com

BattleLyrics.com Member

I plan on getting rid of the adfly thing soon and just have right click disabled. I know how annoying it must be. The site just launched so everything will still be getting tweeked. It's all trial and error right now.
    test
  10. BattleLyrics.com

BattleLyrics.com Member

Okay, the website has improved. Larger text, no ads, and new battles added. Spread the word. More battles being added soon.
    test
  11. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Nothing wrong with ads dude. You gotta pay the bills somehow.
    test
  12. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

test
  13. BattleLyrics.com

BattleLyrics.com Member

When the site picks up enough traffic I may consider it. But for now it's strictly for us battle junkies
    test
  14. JustL617

JustL617 New Member

great idea guy....... it would be great if it had a rapgenious type thing where you break down the bars.. only thing is that people break them down differently sometimes or take it another way than how some might
    test
  15. BattleLyrics.com

BattleLyrics.com Member

Yeah, but that would mean posting the text and having all my hard work typing these battles out go to waste. So that's why I post 'em the way that I post them. Maybe one day I'll do something like that tho..
    test