wwhooooaaahh Nick Diaz and Marius Zaromskis

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Odysseus, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

are gonna fight
    test
  2. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

are you fucking serious?
    test
  3. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

test
  4. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

yeah... zaromskis is a beast, but nicks got an iron will and iron chin
    test
  5. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

I been a giant fan of both these fighters ever since I seen each fight. Diaz boxing and jiujitsu is incredibly entertaining to watch. Whitemares kickboxing is equally heart pumping. This is gonna be one of the best fights in a long time assuming they both show us the real them. I'd bet on Diaz if I had to, but I cant even pick a real winner. Goddamn.
    test
  6. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

Shit is insane.

I love Strikeforce.
    test
  7. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

This fight is going to be fucking nuts.

Let's just hope Nick doesn't do his little "lower my hands and stick my chin out" routine against Whitemare. This is one night that little showboat should stay at him.
    test
  8. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

yeah diaz doesn't wanna stick that chin out there and end up getting decapitated like zaromskis' last three opponents
    test
  9. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

as you all know, im a huge nick diaz fan.... and i saw all the damage zaromskis did in the dream tourney.... but lets get something straight here

jason high 5'9
    mach sakurai 5'7
    Myeon Ho Bae 5'11

nick diaz 6'1

im not saying its impossible to kick a 6'1 dude in the face, in fact i could kick a 6'3 dude in the jaw standing... BUT its harder... nick always gives up the chin to hand strikes, but he is good at keeping distance, and im not sure ive ever seen him take a kick to the grill before

he knows who MZ is , he will train for it... he wont let himself fall to the same fate as the last 3... he is very fight smart
    test
  10. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

I could see scenarios for both winning, really. It's nice to see Zaromskis cro copping motherfuckers but dude's not invincible.

Diaz should try to fight a smart fight here and outpoint him imo.
    test
  11. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

diaz still to this day feels the burn of some strange criteria/scoring in the UFC from the fights with riggs, parysian, sherk

he has noted that he prefers to finish now if he can... but not neccessarily right away

nick is an endurance athlete with very good defensive BJJ and solid boxing... hes a good counter puncher with a nice chin

he is NOT a 1 punch or early KO guy and he is not like jacare, where he uses his BJJ offensively to win fights (unless he has his opponent worn down)

zaromskis has only gone to one decision, so we dont really know for sure what he has late since his late wins came against nobodies

nick , as long as he is not cut, gets better as the fight goes on

should be fun... i know ill cringe everytime nick eats one, and he WILL eat a few because he just allows for it
    test
  12. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

I see a trend lol
    test
  13. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

^ha.

Like a guy slowly working his way up to cro copping hong man choi?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.