Wwhick Would Get Discontinued First?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by prophicey, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

rewire is a fucking pain because I want everything on a different track and I have to go back and literally rewire all the devices
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

yea i can see how that could be bothersome for that reason if ur just tracking to the other sequencer but r u really using that many sounds from reason? if so why not just use reasons sequencer and mix in the other app
    test
  3. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

I can't do it as I go cause of latency so I have to record the notes in reason but I do all my mixing in nuendo so I want everything on a seperate track, rewiring it from reason's mixer into nuendo is a pain when you have like 30 tracks
    test
  4. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

test
  5. CompassSaviour

CompassSaviour Got no brain, goin insane

there's a tutorial out there that has a reason file that uses tonnes of spider splitters. Basically, whatever you want to hook up to a mixer, hook it up to a splitter instead, take an output from the splitter and put it into the mixer, and another one into the rewire interface. Shabam. It's messy but I never have my cables viewed anyways.
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

^fuck rewire. its an EXTRA step. i want my beat making PROCESS to be as minimal as possible. everyone talking about "rewire is easy tho" . did anyone ask that? shit takes time that i dont feel like doing. and like i said no audio in no reason.
    test
  7. Arcane

Arcane Alcoholic Roadie

make an autoload where everything is already rewired or use a different program
    test
  8. The Militant

The Militant New Member

why dont u just use the program properly instead of wondering why they never put in the features u think are useful?

if ur spending time doing shit over and over just do it once PROPERLY and save it as a template. then load it whenever u want to make a beat and youll save hours of time.

if you load all your rack effects and assign all your outputs etc you can just save the cubase file and it will save the whole reason set up as well.

then all u have to do is load a cubase file and get on with making a beat.

thats probably you problem solved from what i understand ur saying
    test
  9. Premize Prod

well no it doesnt. i dont need "tips" from any of you. im most likely past most of you in this beatmaking shit anyway. you dont know how im setup or the situation. so your tips are hella invalid. your assuming i can use cubase right? or nuendo.. or acid pro. dont assume. i said wat i said and thats wat i meant. i dont need you wat telling me wat i "can do". i dont remember asking you anybody that. i made a statement and thats wat i meant. they need to put audio in on that bitch. who the fuck says i wanna sequence in cubase? or even load it up..

talking about"use the program properly". niggas shut hte fuck up. i been using reason for years. making alot more heat then most you fuckers. but im simply tired of the extra step to use myt hardware with it. so when they get audio in ill go back to using it.
    test
  10. The Militant

The Militant New Member

well then you can go fuck yourself you fucking cunt. you fucking bitching like a slut cos you cant use the program properly and im giving you advice which u try to blow back in my face you can blow up up your girls pussy. i dont give a shit how much heat you think youre pushing, you think youre too good to take some advice with a bit of respect you aint shit just big headed man. like i give a fuck if u use cubase or not. fuck you and reason and cubase for all i care man. i didnt wanna say it but YOURE not the one using that shit properly and yet youre the one who is crying like a little bitch. if they added the features every idiot tried to come up with then nothing would work. next time someone tries to help you be a bit humble or just shut the fuck up
    test
  11. Premize Prod

lol... your not making any sense.. how am i "not using it properly".

like i said from the jump. they need to put audio IN in that bitch. most of you fags dont even have hardware so i can see why things like that wouldnt matter.
    test
  12. The Militant

The Militant New Member

because youre using it out of context... its not FOR that... im making sense ur not making sense of what im saying

if you got hardware which u want audio from, youre supposed to use youre sequencer for that, not reason. reason is just supposed to be like another piece of hardware you can interface with your sequencer...

say you got a mic and a keyboard, you plug them both into your main pc or workstation. you wont plug your mic into your keyboard and then into your workstation would you... thats the same thing youre trying to do but with reason instead of a keyboard...

if you interface everything properly you have much more control over it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.