WWE would like to wish...

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Corey Feldman, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i liked kidman cuz of the flock...
    than i liked kidman as part of the filthy animals...

wat im getting at is he needs 2 be in a group so the others could be the mouthpiece and he just does his thing
    test
  2. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

filthy animals were a fuckin kick ass crew

u had fuckin konnan, disco, mysterio, kidman, guerrero

shit son
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

how could you forget Juvi
    test
  4. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i think thats wat the last name is just mispelled
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

eddie was apart of the Animals also at one point..

Juvi was the best member though
    test
  6. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

wasnt juvi a member for like 1 year?

eddie was with them for like 3
    test
  7. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Not really. The Filthy Animals didn't start until like '98 or '99 and Eddie was gone by early 2000, while Juvi stuck around until later that year until he got fired for doing meth and running around naked in Australia or whatever.
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

End of 98 i think it was and then Eddie was gone by the end of 99..
    test
  9. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Abs and abz,

what are your opinions of Kurt Angle? Not just of his current status, but his career in general.
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

I thought his career was going into a downward spiral in WWE especially with sending him over to ECW, but I actually think him going to TNA was a good thing for his career as it seemed to revitalized it. In the WWE he was just starting to get boring, but I kinda like that in TNA he has reverted back to the paranoid and crazy Kurt Angle. I don't think he isn't the worker he once was though but is still better then a lot of other people in the ring. Overall though I think his career has been relatively short for the most part..
    test
  11. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Nice.

I was just wondering if you both felt he was overrated his whole career or if he just displayed a lack of heart in TNA. I think of him as Bret Hart in WCW; a great wrestler in a black hole of wrestling passion.
    test
  12. abztrakt

A little of both, really. Having guys like Eddie, HBK, HHH, Austin, B*n*it, etc. to work with made him look a lot better, and even the guys he had to carry later in his WWE run like Brock and Edge knew how to work and the matches were booked well, so it was less obvious that he had a formula to his matches. He was never the best wrestler in the world, he was just booked to look really good for like six years in WWF/E. Now in TNA, they don't give a shit so Angle's just out there kind of doing whatever, he's obvoiusly not all there mentally or physically, there's no real motivation for him to go all out, and honestly, the only guy he's faced that's on the level of his top WWE opponents has been Joe. So basically, he's always been overrated, and his TNA run is exposing all the reasons why he was overrated in the first place.
    test
  13. Nam Dekan

Him not being all there mentally makes his TNA persona great. There is always the outside chance he come out to the ring in a diaper with huge boobs painted in lipstick on his chest..I find him more entertaining now though then the latter half of his WWE run. Sure it's not tiny cowboy hat funny but still better
    test
  14. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

They really need to lay off on the whole "strip Angle naked" stuff though.
    test
  15. abztrakt

I haven't been all that entertained by him in TNA though. Sure, this is better than Kurt's obsession with Sharmell and ECW shooter Kurt, but it's still not any better than what was on Impact before. He's really been more entertaining outside of the ring with his Krazy Kurt radio interviews than he has been on Impact. Plus, for the little bit of amusement we get out of Angle, they're a) wasting money by paying Karen Angle, b) taking Nash away from the Machine Guns (who he could definitely help to get over) to make him Kurt's therapist or whatever in a few segments, and c) devoting several segments of every episode of Impact to Kurt, taking away from their already limited time and keeping guys off TV completely. I can't imagine how much Kurt we'll be seeing when Impact goes to two hours.
    test
  16. abztrakt

Well, they shouldn't strip Kurt Angle naked anyway.
    test
  17. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

True.

Angle's wife needs to earn her cash.
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

Kurt likes being naked, so be glad Impact is not on HBO or else Kurt would be walking around with his wang out. I remember back when Dusty Rhodes kept trying to spank AJ Styles, that was great..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.