WWE would like to wish...

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Corey Feldman, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corey Feldman

Corey Feldman Generalissimo Abzkada

[Sandman the best in all his future endeavors.]

Kind of surprising, actually. I was never a fan though.
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Sandman puts me to sleep.

Hahahahaha see how clever I am?
    test
  3. Corey Feldman

Ohhh, I see what you did there.
    test
  4. Macabrelli

Macabrelli Chief Quasi Quasar

The need for the ECW originals faded with the first ECW on Sci Fi. Heyman's creation was a potpourri of WCW and WWF rejects, which was great due to his resourcefulness and vision, but they were rejected from the big feds for a reason.

Those guys were really just collecting pay for past work, which was nice, but there's only so much they can do in the WWE format. Jobbing positions are reserved for legends and Kaientai members.
    test
  5. i wonder if tna knows.. course they probably check wwe.com daily to see if anyones been released.
    test
  6. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Sandman's been on TNA.

Wasn't anything special. Raven's really the only top ECW talent that has/had potential.
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I highly doubt he goes back to TNA. He was with them shortly back in the PPV days but then TNA stopped booking him and New Jack. Even before he came back with WWE, TNA had no interest in signing him or using him
    test
  8. Corey Feldman

Yeah, but that was BEFORE he was a former WWE superstar.
    test
  9. indeed... tna will take anyone that formerly worked for wwe. and sense JR might be leaving... tna is gunna be busy getting him
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

Yes but so is Kidman and he isn't with TNA and Orlando Jordan. I couldn't see Sandman there doing anything outside of a feud with Abyss or Raven
    test
  11. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i like him but he sure does look like he needed a vacation
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

so when will Balls Mahoney be fired? before the end of the year?
    test
  13. Macabrelli

Macabrelli Chief Quasi Quasar

After 5 more losses to Miz, and possibly one to Kelly.

They should let Stevie be a heel; being 'face has never been his thing. It'd be nice if they let him resurrect RTC Stevie without every Bull Buchanan sharing the spotlight.
    test
  14. Corey Feldman

Yeah, I guess TNA doesn't really have the hard-on for ECW that it used to either. I'm surprised Kidman hasn't shown up there, since TNA tends to push the blandest X-Division guys they have and Kidman was the ultimate bland cruiserweight in WCW and WWE. Orlando Jordan probably never made it to TNA because they freaked out about the whole Rob Feinstein thing with ROH, so they didn't want to hire a guy who got fired for allegedly bringing an underaged boy backstage or whatever, and by the time the whole thing blew over, nobody remembered who Orlando Jordan was anyway.
    test
  15. Kidman Has Alot Of Friends In TNA So Im SURE The Opportunity Came Up, And I Believe Jordan WAS Hired Then Fired Before Even Getting To Work A Telivision Schedule...He Worked Some ROH Matches And I Beleive He Got A Call Saying He Was Fired From TNA.. Even Tho He Technically Wasn't Under Contract...YOu Dont Think They Didnt Want Kidman For X-Devision? He Would've Been A Star.

Road Dogg And Kip James Wasnt On TV FOR HOW LONG? They Been There Sense Beginning.. AND About JR I Heard He Wanted To Retire In Late 07, Early 08.. He Only Wants A BIG PPV Schedule And SNMEE... so this means he only has to work wrestlemania, summerslam, snme, and maybe royal rumble...
    test
  16. Corey Feldman

Yeah, Orlando never worked an ROH match.
    test
  17. Nam Dekan

Kip hasn't been with TNA since the conception. He only came around recently. BG James even wasn't around since the begining, he came a little while in. Kidman isn't all that, he is boring and he has no hope at a personality and I think they made the right call about not hiring Kidman in. Now Juvi is someone that could've been a star
    test
  18. in wcw and wwe they had him as a top cruiser and some of his matches where entertaining.. especialy with mysterio and rvd.. maybe they could've brought back the flock, and sandman comes to TNA and turns heel and joins the flock! this way he can create new fueds so he wont just have to fued with just raven and abyss.

im a fan of the shooting-star press.. wwe has it banned but dont think tna dose.

Theres Only A Slight Amount Of WWE Crums TNA Hasnt Tried To Pick Up... WWE Will Be The Same Way Going After TNA Talent...So Really Cant Discredit TNA For That.
    test
  19. Nam Dekan

I just think Kidman really lacks any sort of personality, kinda like Jerry Lynn and face Chris Sabin. Maybe it's just me but I'm starting to get tired of the Raven stable attempts though
    test
  20. well i dont watch tna and probably wont till they go to hours on oct 1rst.. and if its still crappy ill stop watching.. i used to be a kurt angle fan but after tna put there stank on him i hate him. its understandable to think kidman lacks personality its like shelton benjimin but everyone knows hes a good athlete... kidman sucked as a face but last time his wwe heel run was pretty decent. im tyrna remember if kidman ever used a round house kick... i think i remember him doing one on raven when he split from the flock.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.