WWE suspends TEN wrestlers.

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by abztrakt, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

TNA is supposed to be putting something in place because they got a letter from congress also I believe.

I don't think HGH can make you taller, I believe the only method used is limb extension surgery or something along those lines. It's not like Joe is that tall anyway, what is he like 6'2?
    test
  2. yea... i dont no how old he was in those videos but he was short and actualy at average weight... the videos are on daily motion... where he was training with john cena, christopher daniels ...(franky kazarian was also on it) search UPW.

getting taller can be done by excersize and slepping right... they say you can grow an inch just with a full nights sleep + giving your body the right vitamins.... im 6'3.12 about 3 yrs ago i was 5'12
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

but after a certain age though you stop growing unless you got some kind of disease like those 8 foot tall people. While you're still growing though there are ways I'm sure to increase your growth rate, which I'm sure when HGH could prolly be used, but after a certain age some plates or some shit fuse together. I dunno though, the guy to ask about it on here is Mr. Steve S.

Also it's not 5'12 it's 6'....
    test
  4. according to the scale its 5'12... which is the same as saying 6ft and 6,3.12 is the same as saying 6,4..u can exersize every part of your body and probably even growth especially if you can exersize your wanker. im not sure which muscle effects your growth.. i think you get your last growth spirt at age 21.
    test
  5. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

The word from inside WWE is that Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci has been released from his position in talent relations. Bucci was largely involved in WWE's developmental territories. Bucci was apparently called into a meeting today about his name being mentioned in the New York Daily News article as being a client of Signature Pharmacy.

Bucci, at this point, seems to be somewhat of the sacrificial lamb. His release may have come due to WWE viewing him as the most expendable of the wrestlers named in the recent articles from the NY Daily News and Sports Illustrated. Plus Bucci was a member of WWE management. WWE felt that with him being in an authority position, they had no choice but to release him. Bucci's dealings with Signature Pharmacy appear to have been when he was an active wrestler and not in his management position. Interestingly enough, had he been an active wrestler instead of a member of management, he likely would have only been suspended and not released.

Credit: PWinsider.com
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

I think with the guys you are still growing till your like 21. I know I shot up to like 6'4 when I was like 19 from like 5'11.

So when you seen Joe he might've been still pretty young..He is something like 28 now and didn't make his pro debut until like 98-99..
    test
  7. yea i was short through highschool and people see me and be like dam you gotten tall ill be 23 wednesday.. i didnt really notice getting taller till i went to the docter and he was like last time you where here you where 6ft.

batista used a wrestling hold tonight... might be the HGH kicking in
    test
  8. abztrakt

WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt has confirmed to New York's Newsday that WWE has suspended an 11th wrestler due to the ongoing Signature Pharmacy scandal. He added that no further suspensions are expected.
    He also told the paper that 10 of the 11 will be suspended for 30 days, while the other wrestler will be suspended for 60 days due to being a second time offender.

PWTorch is reporting that at least one top wrestler listed in the internet pharmacy story is not going to be suspended by WWE. This is said to be due to the wrestler previously coming clean about buying drugs online and having already served a suspension for it.
    test
  9. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

I am shocked. Who knew wrestlers took drugs.
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

Hmmmm so is the 60 day person Masters or Orton?

I remember Edge coming clean about it but I don't think he ever got suspended or did Orton come clean also?

I read on one of those sites that Morrison wouldn't be suspended but instead not getting paid or some shit like that
    test
  11. abztrakt

I read somewhere that the 60 day was Masters, which would make sense. I think I remember him being suspended before. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Orton who came clean before. Didn't Orton get a no pay/still wrestle suspension once before?
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah I think so.
    test
  13. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

They are saying now Orton might not be suspended. Go figure.
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

CM Punk is the new ECW champion he won the title at the tapings tonight, and it's on the WWE.com frontpage...

Chavo lost an I Quit match...Also it looks like Umaga will be dropping the title to Jeff Hardy..
    test
  15. BirthOfTragedy

BirthOfTragedy New Member

If anything, this suspension will weed out the shitty wrestlers.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Maybe it's Jeff Hardy. That dude just came back. He's definitely a steroid freak too look at his huge muscles. He puts Scott Steiner to shame.
    test
  17. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

Or it couldnt be Hornswoggle. WWE has always wanted to keep the little men down in the company.
    test
  18. the cena orton thing is the hottest angle so far this year.. i hope orton dont get suspended cuz i want him to get the belt if he dose theyll probably suspend him for killing cena's father hahha..wasnt there just a thread of kennedy saying his career is to important to take steroids or some shit?

nick dinsmore could be headed to ROH
    test
  19. abztrakt

The ROH fans would eat him alive.
    test
  20. Nam Dekan

Eugene will be in TNA Jim Mitchell's retarded man in a cage
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.