WWE Smackdown preview for tonight (6-5-03)

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Complete Chaos, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

[​IMG]

"Things are going to change around here ... for the better!"
    What was Mr. McMahon talking about when he made those comments last week on SmackDown!? We'll find out tonight on the show, airing at 8 p.m./7 CT on UPN.

One thing that we already know will "change for the better": Kurt Angle will be back! The Olympic gold medalist has recovered from neck and hamstring problems that have forced him out of action since WrestleMania XIX, when he lost the WWE Championship to Brock Lesnar. What will Angle have to say? Who and what will he set his sites on? How will the fans react to him?

The Cruiserweight Championship will be on the line when Matt Hardy defends against Rey Mysterio. SmackDown! takes place in Anaheim, Calif., just up the road from Rey-Rey's hometown of San Diego, so Mysterio will have the decided "home-court advantage" over the champion.

Zach Gowen is scheduled to be Roddy Piper's guest on Piper's Pit. Does "Hot Rod" have something up his sleeve?

In other one-on-one action tonight, the Undertaker battles Chuck Palumbo, accompanied by the other members of FBI; and John Cena takes on Chris Benoit.

In tag-team competition, Eddie Guerrero & Tajiri battle the newest tag team on SmackDown!, the Basham Brothers, in a non-title match; and Rikishi teams up with Torrie Wilson to take on Jamie Noble and Nidia.

All this and much more on SmackDown!, airing at 8 p.m./7 CT tonight on UPN!

NOTE: SmackDown! will not be seen at its regular time on WPSG in Philadelphia. Instead, catch it tonight beginning at 10 p.m. (time approximate, after baseball).
    test
  2. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

i'll write a full review tonight of smackdown

and tomorrow will have a weely wrap up like usual...

complete chaos if you want to be responsible for smackdown and raw previews just post them every week if you want...
    test
  3. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

aight man

I'm just trying to do as much as i can
    test
  4. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

you can do whatever you want lol so dont think i was like you have to i'm just sayin whatever you want to do go for it i got your back...
    test
  5. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

Yep, I'm watchin Smackdown! right now... nothin surprising has happened yet
    test
  6. LORD IMPAQ

LORD IMPAQ Bootleg Consultant

Smackdown didn't play in Philly cause they aired the Phillies game last night... ugh!
    test
  7. Macabre

Macabre Guest

It did suck pretty bad
    Angle handled himself well
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.