WWE Smackdown Preview: 7/24

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by masterragu, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

[​IMG]

The clock is ticking away toward Vengeance, which is this Sunday, live on pay-per-view from the Pepsi Center in Denver! In fact, the last stop before Vengeance is this Thursday's episode of SmackDown!, airing at 8 p.m./7 CT on UPN from the Selland Arena in Fresno, Calif.!
    Appropriately, this week's SmackDown! will have a pay-per-view quality main event, as Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar & Zach Gowen team to take on the Big Show & The World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas). That means that all three members of Sunday's Triple Threat WWE Championship (Lesnar, Angle, Show) will be in the same ring at the same time this Thursday night!

Benjamin & Haas, meanwhile, will defend the WWE Tag Team Championship this Sunday against Rey Mysterio & Billy Kidman, who battle Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore on SmackDown! Will this be a tune-up for Mysterio & Kidman? Or can Hardy & Moore pull it off, setting themselves up for a title shot in the near future?

Will the APA invite anyone else to participate in their Vengeance barroom brawl? Perhaps we'll find out this Thursday, when Bradshaw and Ron Simmons are scheduled to take on Johnny Stamboli & Chuck Palumbo of the FBI in tag team competition.

Jamie Noble has offered Torrie Wilson $25,000 to spend the night with him. Thus far, Torrie hasn't accepted, but you never know what might happen this Thursday, when Noble goes one on one with Billy Gunn, accompanied by the Playboy cover girl.

Will any more matches be announced for Vengeance? What else is going to happen?

Find out this Thursday night (8/7 CT on UPN) on SmackDown!

Taped for tonight on Smackdown:
    - Rey Mysterio & Billy Kidman vs. Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore.

- Billy Gunn vs. Jamie Noble.

- Rhyno vs. Eddie Guerrero.

- The APA vs. The FBI.

- Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle & Zach Gowen vs. Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin & Big Show.
    test
  2. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Shannon Moore serves no purpose

I can't even remember what he looks like lol
    test
  3. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

DAMN U RAGU
    i was about to post this :(
    test
  4. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

i'm on a mission from God lol...
    test
  5. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

it was an okay show
    test
  6. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

Wasnt that good in my opinion

Brock, Angle, Eddie, and a few others are the only reason I watch it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.