WW3 and THE WORLD today

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by SpecialOhEmPics, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

Post your Time line

Reasons

If you think it won't happen

anything relevant
    test
  2. SpecialOhEmPics

Conspiracy theorists will tell you to stay away from the "brain washing" mainstream media if you want the truth.

this is totally wrong, the big players put the truth right in the open and use different wording to serve their own bias point, mission w.e.

The U.S's biggest war tool right now is their leadership in the world. The U.N, Nato, every single arab nation (and every other one) has american "non profit " groups. whether their feeding you, curing you, helping you. this is how the c.i.a and what not gets around. The u.s, in the past 50 years has changed i dunno if its most but A LOT of the worlds opinion on war, countries can't just go out and steal some1 else's land (like some of them need) because its
    "bad"

so any dumb country who doesen't have fancy english can't start a war or expand. on a smaller scale its like cutting out all drug dealers and criminals and making everybody follow the rules in a city and do everything legit. thats the world of today.

The U.S uses terms like "Terroism, Terroist threats".
    that one word, has allowed the U.S to go to war, On the OFFENSIVE
    whilst making it look like it was in it's own defense.

They make rhetoric up that is written with such bias most of the time china/russia have had to support the rest of the western nations because the bills are written to make whoever vote against them look bad, and like they are on the wrong side, even if it's not the case.

Recently other countries have been calling them out..and even in its own mainstream media its now saying : Why the Iraq war was for big oil
    Why the war in Iraq was fought for Big Oil - CNN.com

it's like they are now purposely making themselves look like the bad guys
    and the world's waking up. The u.s has killed over 4000 people in drone strike in pakistan/yemen usually at that countries protest. but these are "terroist leaders" who kill people. Imagine russia sent a drone to take out the leader of the bloods? how would that go down.
    test
  3. SpecialOhEmPics

for past three years I thought Israel would start ww3.

now the president of Israel (the jews) is going on mainstream
    U.S T.V (NBC) and urging the president to attack them.. drawing a clear red line

Obama has been pushing him off for sooo long and everyone thought it was cuz of the november elections, but now Obama is going on those same news stations

and obama is saying that he believes Iran is 1 year away still from making a useable nuclear bomb. (so attack on iran within a year?)

Israel's planes i dont think can make the mission without refueling
    and one of Iran's nuke plants is in a fucking mountain
    even for the others, apparently they need the u.s bombs (they got 2 huge bunker busters)
    But the u.s has said they most like will do a pre emptive strike.

MEANWHILE

North Korea. Has advanced nukes. Has chinese and russian technology. Shoot missiles into space (obv can reach u.s) Have chinese long range missiles and mobile launchers.

AND just recently threatened a "Pre emptive Nuclear attack" on the united states AND south korea. they said their gonna do it. Yesterday they put out a video saying the white house is in their nuke crosshairs and had it exploding..

The u.s response was "we will have 14 more interceptors (currently 30) installed by 2017"

thats fucking retarded ^. and they called north koreas president "instable"
    China just warned the u.s of provocating the north, even tho IT supported the
    sanctions too.

So the guys who HAVE nukes and say their are gonna use them FIRST
    get ignored

Meanwhile we gonna strike Iran, because we think they may want to MAKE a nuke, and we know can't even do it yet, "we have proof, they may be trying to take that route"... that doesen't even make sense lol.

because the jews said so. is this not weird? I live in Canada and personally i like my neibours having the advantage.. and im more worried about NK than Israel getting attacked....
    test
  4. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

read. Interesting points
    test
  5. SpecialOhEmPics

yea the whole syria thing is terrible they aren't being very sneaky lol. might just backfire
    Last week in mainstream media Venuzuela said the presient believes he was poisoned with cancer (after months going through treatment) by the u.s. after it deported some u.s working there. next day the president is dead. the main stream news now flooded with his death/legacy. everyone forgets what he just said.
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

First 50 sec,listen.
    test
  7. SpecialOhEmPics

why does Israel get so much money and get to decide when to go to war?

its a great strategic location for a partner but could be funneling that money thru biggest more powerfull countries..

I wonder if what they are doing now has to do with hitler wanting to off em all back in the day?
    test
  8. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

really good points Special....
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

This is how much people care about it.

test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Voltaire - "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
    test
  11. SpecialOhEmPics

you americans starting to piss me off. i hope u have a plan

U.S. Defense officials: North Korean threats are 'bellicose rhetoric' - CNN.com

while u guys are still talking about bombing IRAN because israel said so, becuz they "may" be trying to get nukes,

North korea has nukes, can send rockets into SPACE (u.s still says they can't reach accross ocean) and they said they are gonna attack guam, hawaii and U.S mainland.

they even "leaked" a map of targets. including D.C and texas(??)
    test
  12. SpecialOhEmPics

between north korea and the u.s is the interceptors Japan has

the u.s warships in the region which isin't much

and the 30 interceptor batteries on the mainland

I think north korea could succeed in a decent size attack obviously they can't really touch you guys..yall got them airplanes that look like batmobiles

but as soon as u start nuking north korea..they panic and millions of asians try to run to china... china not gonna be happy. already too full.

""We will first target and dissolve" the mainland U.S., Hawaii and Guam"
    test
  13. shinytooth

shinytooth Member

north korea is dangerous. some1 has to stop them. their leader is crazy.
    test
  14. SpecialOhEmPics

i dont see any winning scenario

even if u bomb em first they all gonna run to china to escape

china gonna be Pissseddd
    test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Its all games.
    They need money so they are doing this to get it.
    Research it.
    test
  16. willymuff2

willymuff2 New Member

at worst itll be a conflict like the middle east, no wolrd war
    test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  18. SpecialOhEmPics

ofcourse it's money but u.s used to be stealthy