Wtf??

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by NiKaTiNE, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiKaTiNE

NiKaTiNE New Member

So... me and a bunch of my boys drive and hour and a half to seattle to see the Canibus/Jedi Mind Tricks show... we get there and theres some cheap ass pieces of paper saying "sorry, the show has been postponed till Nov... if you already bought tickets they will be honored at the future show, but canibus will not be here because he is on Active duty".... what the fuck?? Then my boy locks his keys up in his car in the POURING down rain... i dont know why i'm even sharing this story... i guess its to say thanks alot to Canibus and Vinnie Paz... for nothing
    test
  2. XoVeR

XoVeR The CaucAzn Afro Pimp

It is your dumbass fualt to actually think Canibis would even show up.
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

^Shut the fuck up you California faggot.

And Nik, you don't even know the half of it. I'm up in Shoreline and I don't drive. So it's about 2:30 and I start walking in the rain to the bus stop. I'm getting wet as hell and I catch the bus. Get down town, walk down to the other bus stop. Transfer to Madison and end up walking wiht my back pack with 2 pops and some chips all the way up Madison to Chop Suey all fuckin sweaty and tired...........finally find the gay place and see that sign.

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT THOSE PIECES OF SHIT PUT IT ON THEIR WEB SITE IN HUGE ASS LETTERS. Fucking assholes.
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

I just emailed this to them.

Thanks a lot for letting everyone know the show was cancelled you assholes. I ended up having to take 4 buses to get there and back, with a huge ass back pack and walk miles to get there and see it was cancelled...in cold ass windy rain. In the future if you idiots have a show that is cancelled, put that shit up on your web site in BIG ASS LETTERS. Dicks.
    test
  5. sympyl

sympyl New Member

i knew bis wasn't going to be able to make it. bullshit.
    test
  6. Fatyl_Angel

Fatyl_Angel New Member

lmao I wanna see their reply to that keep us updated.
    test
  7. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

lol...
    test
  8. NiKaTiNE

NiKaTiNE New Member

yeah, it was some wack shit... i mean, even when they do actually have the postponed event canibus aint gonna be there.. and i aint trying to go to seattle just to see jedi mind tricks.... vinnie paz aint worth the hassle
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

They responded with this:

I understand that you're bummed about this, but we only found out a few
    hours before ourselves. We're working on getting the show rescheduled as we
    speak. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Like you need days to put "JEDI MIND TRICKS SHOW WILL BE CANCELLED" on your site. Faggots.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.