Wtf!!?

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Yahunyahti, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Had to stop in here and post these videos for all of you. This Russian dude is touring America next year. I was trying to think of just one English speaking singer who can top this dude and nobody is coming to mind. Watch the videos all the way through. Dude hits notes I didn't know was possible for men or women.

[youtube]-ELdrjbFA5M&eurl[/youtube]
    [youtube]FCvKb3XK4kI&eurl[/youtube]
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

hello Yah....long time buddy
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

And he's back...
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

What's goin on Shadow?
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

For those of you who don't care for the "deee daaah deee daaah Vitaaaas"

Here's some Nine Inch Nails fo yo azz:
    [youtube]V0u0AG_floQ[/youtube]
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

nuttin much Yah...been boring here in the alley....no good debates or anything..
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

That's not really surprising. There wasn't any good "debates" before. Just a buncha people telling each other how stupid, gay, pathetic or worthless they are.
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

touche' but there were a couple with certain ppl i enjoyed
    test
  9. Langford

Langford New Member

and don't forget your constant condescension for people who had different opinions than you.

the note in that second one was crazy
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Arrogance stems from ego and ego from insecurity. I was an arrogant bastard. Some of us change and some of us don't and those who don't make it a point to try to draw those who do back into the pit with them.

I was a prick, no question in that.

I know, right. Sounds like his voice was engineered or something, but dude has done it live numerous times to prove it. What's disturbing is how easily he does it. No strain on his face at all.
    test
  11. Don Juan

Don Juan No Mam, It's doɴˈχwan

[funny] I remember when yahunyahti said that one day everyone would see how sinful clothes were and walk around stark naked even in winter months, or dress in a noah gown with velcro shoes made of bark

I dont see the appeal of this pretensiouz penguin who needs choregraphy..ROFL@when he spins aroundddd...looks like thee barber of seville, b.. so he can scream in key?? so what? I could make u make those noises wit a blowtorch.. jesse powell singss this skrigga under the table...[rwa]
    test
  12. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

This guy is terrible.
    test
  13. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

but you like the mars volta?

lol
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Yea, I know . . . anybody could do this:

[youtube]r3yfFOq_CFQ[/youtube]
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

What's ridiculous is that an artist can sell over 10 million copies in Russia and China and have absolutely no support whatsoever from the West. I'm so tired of the effects that politics have on our lives around the world. When are we gonna wake up and start bringing this damn planet together? We can all get a passport and travel to pretty much anywhere in the world (unless we have a felony) or talk to people from the other side of the planet over the phone or online, yet our goddamn governments keep trying to keep us apart. It's a pathetic how our leaders are constantly begging for our attention. The old ways are falling apart before our eyes and the politicians are scrambling to maintain influence over the people with their propaganda to keep people's attention on them. Our media won't even show what's going on in the rest of the world unless it involves politics in one way or another.

The other thing that gets on my nerves is people's complete lack of respect toward other cultures. American culture is money. That's it. That's all America is about . . . money. That's all it's ever been about. Freedom here means nothing more than "the right to make as much fucking goddamn money as you can before you die". From the arrival here in search of gold to oil fields to the slave trade to the various financial endeavors taken up during the last few hundred years. It's just about money. You drive across this country and you'll see billboards everywhere, advertisements everywhere. This country is one giant fucking commercial and you only realize it once you leave this country for a while and then come back. Money makes everything look better because money can afford promotion and lighting, backup singers and all that shit that musicians here employ. They even use equipment with American musicians to get their voices on key. Wherever there is a ridiculous amount of wealth the arts suffer and that is why hollywood films and the music industry here are taking a complete shit. People in America only make art that they feel will sell. The age of nations is coming to a close and it's going to be artists that step over these invisible borders that help bring it down.

Vitas is going to be one of those artists. Watch. The music industry here won't even work with Vitas just because he's related to Putin. What kinda horse shit is that? Doesn't matter, he'll blow up without them. Dude is far from "terrible" and the truth is nobody on this site (or any other message board online) is in any position at all to downtalk somebody who is actually doing something. What have you done, Rippy? I mean, other than spend the last several years on RM arguing with me and other people?

[​IMG]
    test
  16. x - calli

x - calli Guest

word, i think ive seen dude before.. his voice is insane

whats good az? i recently found an email you sent back from a couple months ago that id missed somehow. my fault.

did you have fun on your travels?

keep droppin that knowledge
    test
  17. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

i dont even know what hes saying

but it sounds polished.
    test
  18. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

He ain't no Freddy Mercury...
    test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Nope, he's better.

Here he's performing live from the Kremlin:
    [youtube]_y04aLS4NbM[/youtube]

After that performance at the Kremlin he did a tour of Asia and when he got back to Russia they were saying in Russia that he lip syncs so he did this to prove himself:

[youtube]I1QN18C1_UA[/youtube]

Listen to Queen live. This guy is better live than 99% of people in the studio.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.