WTF, Xbox Live Maintenance?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by -Oz-, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Anyone heard of this, I go to get on, and i cant. Im checking my connection ready to beat the dog for chewing the wire, which he didnt. Turns out they shut NY down for like 12 hours for maintenance. I wanted to play too :/
    test
  2. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

it's longer then that. 24 hours is what it's supposed to be. hopefully it'll be up sometime wed when i wake up after work. i'm either renting/buying splinter cell so that'll be my week/weekend minus the drinking/partying i'll be doing.
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Yeah, it was more like 20 odd hours. It pissed me off because I did the test and it failed on the MTU which usually means my router is fucked up.

Just through idle fiddling I went to the 'more info' only to find it was their server.

Cunts need slap something on your dashboard or error message. I was going to smash something.
    test
  4. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

it was down all day yesterday but its back up now.....
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Word, I dunno how long it was down, it was 12 hours from when i found out til it came back up. Yeah, I was getting pissed, cause I shouldnt have no cable problems, and the wire wasnt fucked, I was worried something might be wrong with my 360. Should be some kind of pop up, or a notice or something...
    test
  6. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

there were articles up on certain sites as well as a notice on Xbox.com before they took them both down for the maintenance....
    test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Who the hell looks at that shit..
    test
  8. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

actually quite a few people....usually they put something in the dashboard to let people know that dont check the site....im not sure if they did that or not since my dashboard ads/text dont show up.....
    test
  9. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

dammit i broke my xbox almost a year ago..i fuckin miss halo2..
    test
  10. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

you could probably get a used original pretty cheap at EBGames/Gamestop....or even eBay....I'd sell mine but I like keeping it as a back up DVD player....
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I'd sell you mine but it's PAL.
    test
  12. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

man i havent played online in like 2months. too busy doing my career season in NCAA FOOTBALL 07.. im trying to unlock everything.

now that i have madden 07 an saint's row, i doubt it i'll go online for like another month or so. lol...

i really get online to play Ghost Recon though.. an still i havent got on, too hooked on the season mode..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.