WTF??? Why'd they even let Umaga have a title shot?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Toucan_Sam1, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChopStick

ChopStick me killa me killa

i thought umaga relly hurt cena on monday. tables supposed to crack right down the middle.. he got him more on the upper body.
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Umaga's pretty good for a big guy. I'm sure he would be a lot better too if he wasn't tied down to the WWE Big Guy Formula. I don't know why you think Joe, a guy who can put on great matches and is seriously fucking over with both smarks and marks, should be jobbing to Team Canada rejects. And he's not just over, he's over as a serious bad-ass. He seems like the kind of guy who could legitimately beat the shit out of pretty much everyone. Kind of like Angle before his body broke down and he lost his mind. I still think that when you're trying to establish yourself as a competitor to WWE, the worst thing you can do is bring in one of their guys and have them go over all of the stars you have created yourself. It's basically admitting that you're not on their level, which they've only been doing unintentionally before this (VKM). We shouldn't joke about Jarrett coming back and taking the title because it really is only a matter of time. And supposedly he wants to come back and become TNA's top face, which will only be entertaining if it fails miserably. It probably will. I don't get how people can still bitch about Triple H hogging the title though. He hasn't even held the belt in almost two years and it's not like he'll be winning it any time soon.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

dont forget Edge, undertaker and hbk....they got the long hair thing
    test
  4. when umaga was jamaul they didnt make this much fus about him

he changes his name and dodes a monster!
    test
  5. abztrakt

Actually, after he got fired he went to Japan and improved a lot. Plus, this gimmick plays to his strengths a lot more.
    test
  6. well i remember him in the indys.. we used to go to heartland wrestling assosiation every sunday when it was in the old ovw building on mechanic street! they had him loosin to jamie noble and shannon more... and there was this one guy i dont even remember i think it was joddy fleish from ROH.. and they also had dlo beat him.. he was with rosey from 3 minute warning.. they was called the island boys i beleive.. id rather of seen rosey get the push.. sense he was the S.H.I.T or w/e
    test
  7. abztrakt

Yeah, but wrestling's fake. Just because some guy was losing to a bunch of cruiserweights in some indy like five years ago doesn't mean he's not good. Umaga is one of the few people WWE has done a good job of booking for lately. And Rosie basically took Jamal's spot in Japan, teaming with the same people and getting the same push. So maybe he'll be back in WWE sometime soon. But that S.H.I.T. gimmick is awful.
    test
  8. ChopStick

there's nothing fake about pro wrestling.. i prefer you say pre-determined.

thanks. as a huge fan.. that offends me.
    test
  9. abztrakt

Touché.
    test
  10. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

They should've just brought back three minute warning.
    test
  11. ChopStick

test
  12. Smash Diggins

Smash Diggins here, hold my exoskeleton

wow@that kid saying samoa joe is out of shape

gut check you are worthless, and know nothing of professional wrestling
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.