WTF/LMFAO @ the New Kanye and Pharell

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Ejuhcaited, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

test
  2. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

not feelin this
    test
  3. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

WOW, it really is as bad as I imagined it could be. It sounds exactly like I thought it would, I must be psychic.
    test
  4. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

Lol at you guys. Man you guys have no fuckin idea what you're talkin about. that shit's gonna be a hit. that shits throwback as fuck. on some michael jackson shit. im laughin cuz it just went over ya'll heads. just touch did with omarion. im scared to listen to your beats. get off that haterade. these two have been in the game long enough to be able to know whats gonna jump off and whats not. that shit is a hit. thats one of those WTF, i don't know what the fuck ya'll expect.

please insert dick ridin comments below vvvvvvv
    test
  5. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Uhh Wtf... Hell No.. Sounds Like Some Default Fls Sounds
    test
  6. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

wtf? i dont get it. sounds like some default fruity loops sounds...did any of you listen to prince or any 80's music? you forget that those two have access to more sounds than we could ever dream about. but then again drop a few beats of yours that are better than that.

whoever made that comment about this place being and1 and them being in the nba, was so on point. because there's nothing but hate oozing off this board. but really though, im gonna check out your beats and try and figure out ya'lls train of thought.
    test
  7. Turl

Turl Producer

i dont mind this actually.. quite catchy.
    test
  8. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

i like it
    test
  9. Bash

Bash New Member

man this shit is pretty tight I dont see why ya all hating on it shits gonna be a hit sounds like sum ol school michael jackson shit
    test
  10. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

Niggaz always give kanye the benefit of the doubt....trash beat after trash beat that nigga drops, he still got hard core back pocket grippin fans
    test
  11. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

kanye didnt even make that beat, obviously a pharell beat
    test
  12. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

The changes on the hook are kinda dope. It does sound hella throwback, ain't trash to me even though Pharell shoulda had a real singer on it instead. It just makes me wish they had let Michael himself get on it. The strings and chords on here are nice.
    test
  13. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

omg @ the verse switch up...

actually i change my mind

this shit is kinda coool

i like the beat...
    test
  14. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

sounds like a bootleg Michael Jackson single

and wtf @ kanye talkin in the back like he fuckin puffy.
    test
  15. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

test
  16. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

so you fall into image than actual skill? i mean damn i enjoy listening to jeezy and rick ross, but when you think of them as artists, thats a fuckin joke. there's a difference between a hustler and a musician/artist. people are constantly getting that shit confused equating street cred to ability.
    test
  17. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

test
  18. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

<----NEPTUNES FAN.

^^^That would be me sir^^^^

and I know dat nigga pharrell be way left field sometimes and so does kanye journey out there but I think thats what I like about those two....
    THIS SHIT IS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't get with it when it first came on but u can always count on pharell to make a smooth transition with a hook.....That shit caught me at that point then the second verse and rest of the song made sense to me.......
    thanks for the link to this E.
    Preciate ya....
    I gotta prop ya....

THIS SHIT IS FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  19. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

WHOA!!!! Now that I took a second listen after reading the mic jackson comments.....Damn....Listen to P come in on the second verse...Listen to the end of his words and how he sings them.....
    I think he had Mic Jackson in mind when he made this.....He kinda sorta does remind me of the King of Pop on this right here......

SHIT IS A HIT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You niggaz just don't understand....U can't sell "O's", smack bitches to tha floor, Ride 24's, knock a nigga out, shoot them hating ass niggaz, fuck the brains out of mothers, and all that etc in every song.....Every artist is a bit different.....And as a listener, who wants to hear that all the time??? I like a nice mix..,..I may like more beat a nigga ass and fuck ho's on a regular but I like to switch it up like this here every once in a while.....

Sometimes when i'm in a good mood and feelin like goin out on the town wit my lady then I wanna jam this or some shit like Pharell did when he made that "Excuse Me" for Jay-z. . . I be on that type shit when I got a pocket full of money and smellin good knowin i'm finna just hang Downtown wit my lady.

Other times, I just don't like niggaz so I might throw in that Lil Scrappy or Jon.
    Other times, I got a pocket fulla dough and niggaz see me grillin and know I'm dat nigga so I throw in that T.I. on a nigga ass......

shit, this a hit nigga.....The thing about this is not only will Black America dig this, but the white ppl, asian ppl, cubans and all that good shit gonna eat this up.
    But yea, alotta street niggaz wont take 2 this.
    test
  20. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

i kinda like it.... just wish it was with a better singer, and jigga on the verse
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.