Wtf @ Kanye Shootin Suge Knight

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Xabiton, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DTown

DTown The Universoultimate

I wanted Kanye to get shot....
    test
  2. The Militant

The Militant New Member

LOL the mental image of kanye west shooting someone
    test
  3. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

aight robocop
    test
  4. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol westwynn is such a fucking retard, being a marksman has got nothing to do with that shit what a retard, took a gun lesson now he thinks hes max payne

if he was in a club trying to shoot suge he would probably have dropped his gun he would be shitting himself so much lol
    test
  5. WestWynn

WestWynn New Member

The US ARMY 82nd Airborne & The 175th Ranger REg give pretty good shooting lessons. This is a pic of MY Mossberg 500 12ga pump action shotgun, AK47, Steyer AUG, Colt M4 carbine, M1 Carbine, Glock 19, Browning Hi-power, S&W model 36, Glock 27, and my fighting knife. I would also take this oppurtunity to post my studio.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. The Militant

The Militant New Member

bitch please theres a 101 rejects like you on here who joined the army as a no hoper and think they are fucking terminator now what the fuck would you have done rolled in with your aug and sprayed everyone and then executed suge knight with your hunting knife LOL bitch please

youre so desperate to bring up yourself and your life story man starved for attention, this thread is about suge knight not you lol

and dont try acting hard with those guns either cos guns dont mean shit, you been fucked up through a system trained so that someone that dont know can tell you to kill someone else you dont know. those credentials dont mean shit in real life outside of your regiment. and you made that apparant by acting like an attention whore in this thread man

go relieve your thirst for attention with people that give a shit about you
    test
  7. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

damn, oh boy got a fuckin aresenal that shit is lookin MEAN
    test
  8. WestWynn

WestWynn New Member

You questioned my shooting ability and my ability to react. I responded by telling you where I got my Training. I didnt tell you my story. I am tired of your internet tough guy routine. How many times have you been to afghanistan? How many people have you killed? How many airplanes and helicopters have you jumped out of? How many miles have you walked and climbed in the afghan hills? How many of your friends have got killed right next to you? How many times have you had grenade fragments in your arms and legs..............None. Thats what I thought. You have the nerve to question my ability's because I made a comment in regards to people being bad shots and carrying guns and shooting people for no reason. And your trying to be funny or a smart ASS and talk shit about me. Here is a tip: watching bad boys 20 times and playing rainbow six does not qualify you to question my motives or my ability's, and it certainly does not qualify you as an expert on weapons & tactics.
    test
  9. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

why when people post up pics of thier pcs

its ALWAYS on rapmusic.com

are u afraid jeff would ban you for browsing another site? lol
    test
  10. CinemA

CinemA Direct Connection/No DSL

hey westwynn hows that tascam traeting you? any fucked up drop outs from the firewire? im thinking about getting one, im in the army also, im just a SPC though, EOD/Ordanance, and Airborne qualled, but right now im in Korea...
    test
  11. The Militant

The Militant New Member

no you can kiss my fucking nuts, you come in this thread and the only think youre trying to do is scoff at how everyone is SUUUUCH a bad marksman compared to you.

youre a fucking queen, trying to turn all the attention onto you... like 3 posts later you couldnt hold it in anymore... busting out with your fucking ranks and shit like anyone gives a flying fuck about you

need to shut the fuck up for real you little attention whore. talking about jumping out of helicopters in afghanistan lol you fucking retard lol
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Iono, po po said the dude was wearing a pink shirt.
    test
  13. WestWynn

WestWynn New Member

The Tascam Is great. Have not had any problems with it. No drop outs. The sound is very clean. I have only used it with cubase though. Setup was easy as far as transport control, midi sync and audio. I also have not used the digital audio hookup on it so I cant speak to that. You must be tall. My recruiter told me that because of my height ( 6' 4" ) they would be sending me to korea. Got to love the global war on terror. Stay safe man.
    test
  14. WestWynn

WestWynn New Member

You contradict your statements by continuing to post. Im done with you. you are a waste of my time.
    test
  15. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

so you know it was cats from games camp that got at him... over so misunderstandin game had nothing 2 do with it.. but someone from his did so ive heard.. from the streets around here.. and sources close 2 the parties
    test
  16. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh youre done with me cos i fucking served your own tossed salad you bitch
    test
  17. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

fuck 50 feet, if i'm shooting at a dude I'll be within 10 feet
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.