Wtf @ Kanye Shootin Suge Knight

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Xabiton, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

now i aint the smartest niggga in the world but that dont sound like a good life or career move. i wouldnt even talk shit to this niggga on aim lol.

Suge Knight Recovering After Being Shot At Kanye West Party In Miami
    08.28.2005 5:39 PM EDT

Rap mogul hit in the leg, scheduled for surgery on Sunday.
    Suge Knight, on a stretcher, enters an ambulance Sunday morning
    Photo: Kim Tumey

MIAMI — Marion "Suge" Knight is in stable condition after being shot during a party in honor of Kanye West at a popular Miami hot spot.

(Check out exclusive photos here.)

According to police, Knight was shot in the right leg at around 12:42 a.m. Sunday (August 28) at the Shore Club. The party was being held to honor West on the eve of his appearance at the 2005 MTV Video Music Awards.

Eyewitnesses said at least six shots were fired during the incident, which occurred in the club's Red Room.

Miami police and firefighters quickly arrived and evacuated the club. Knight was taken to Mount Sinai Medical Center, where he was treated for a fractured leg resulting from a gunshot wound, according to police.

Authorities said their investigation hasn't turned up any suspects, though they are continuing to speak to eyewitnesses.

The Game, Jessica Alba, Eddie Murphy and Paris Hilton were among the many celebrities attending the party. As with most of the weekend's parties — at least before the shooting — guests were not searched at the door.

Many of Knight's friends and supporters — including Petey Pablo — were with the Death Row Records boss at the hospital early Sunday morning. He's scheduled to undergo surgery on Sunday, and there's no word on when he may be released. A rep from his camp said he's doing well and that a full statement will be released later in the day.

Suge Knight Shot At Kanye West Party

Trouble has seemed to follow Knight since he emerged on the music scene in the early 1990s as the founder of Death Row Records, which at one point included Tupac Shakur, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg on its roster. The mogul has been accused of being behind the deaths of both Notorious B.I.G. (see "Former FBI Informant Links Death Row To Biggie Slaying") and Shakur, although no evidence proving the accusations has emerged. Knight was in the car with Shakur the night he was shot in 1996 and served prison time for violating a parole after a security camera caught the two beating up a rival gang member earlier that evening in Las Vegas.

In 2002, Knight had a confrontation with Snoop at the BET Awards, and last fall, Knight was sitting nearby when now-rival Dre was attacked at the Vibe Awards (see "Suge Knight May Have Violated Parole At Vibe Awards"). Earlier this year, Knight was sent back to prison for violating parole when police found marijuana in his vehicle (see "Suge Knight Arrested After Police Find Marijuana In Truck"). He was released after a week and placed under house arrest for another two months.

Saturday night's party was just one of dozens of events to unfold in Miami as the VMAs approached. For a look at some of the week's brighter moments, browse our VMA news.

[This story was orignally published at 1:38 a.m. ET on 08.28.2005]

— MTV News staff report

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1508497/20050828/knight_marion_suge_.jhtml?headlines=true
    test
  2. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

ROFL thats ..nuts
    test
  3. newyorkdrama

newyorkdrama New Member

Kanye didnt shoot him, lol
    test
  4. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

ROFL...still nuts
    test
  5. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

prolly somne ³³³³³s from dre camp i bet.
    test
  6. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Maybe from the Game's camp.....

we will see
    test
  7. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

lmao @ kanye shootin him

that'd be sick if he did tho and rumors about Suge cuttin Kanye's brakes the night of his accident would circulate
    test
  8. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

oh and lol @ how mtv found a way to mention the VMAs

Bastards
    test
  9. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

they already arrested who they suspect shot him

[​IMG]
    test
  10. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

lmao who he fuck in the right mind woul shoot suge knight?
    test
  11. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

6 Shots .. 1 Lands...

Wtf.. I've Never Shot A Gun.. But U Better Believe If I'm Going After Suge.. Imma Make Sure That Niggga Is Dead.
    test
  12. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

what i was thinkin
    test
  13. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

lmao
    test
  14. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kanye shootin suge knight

guess he aint a fag no more is he

haahahah
    test
  15. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

^naw he still got female tendencies
    test
  16. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

u picture this dude comin out his LV purse to grab a burner
    test
  17. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

.. check this out

http://www.so hh. com/thewire/read.php?contentID=7483
    test
  18. WestWynn

WestWynn New Member

I laugh at all the guys in peoples entourage's carrying guns. It's clear that they are not good shots dont know the first thing about guns. How the hell do you shoot six shots and only hit suge knight once. He is with out a doubt the biggest easiest target. Hip hop in general people are always talkin about guns they have never shot, dont know how to use, or even somtimes never seen. I think rappers and there crews should leave guns to the people who know how to use them ( like ME) and stop trying to bring that BS street beef to the music industry. That guy probably never met suge knight...........People are stupid......And they need to learn to fight there own battles, and not involve some big ass crew of people. If I got problem with sombody I handle myself I dont need my friends to fight someone for me, and that will never change, no matter how much money or fame I got.
    test
  19. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

lol 1/2 of you muthafuckas prolly couldnt shoot an excursion on target parked 50 feet away from you

dudes actin like your marksmen n shit, he was in the club mad people around everyone drunk high or most likely both so everyones movin n shit and he runs up and bucks a couple shots at suge prolly from a decent distance bad lighting all that shit, and not to mention suge isnt some slow fat ass dude like big pun you know that niggga was duckin and movin, prolly lucky he even caught suge at all
    test
  20. WestWynn

WestWynn New Member

I can hit an excursion at 1000yds away easy with some of my rifles, and a couple hundred feet or less with any of my sidearms easily. I act like a marksman because I am a marksman. Dont be trying to lecture me on firearms and shooting scenarios.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.