wtf is with

Discussion in 'The Library' started by LiveFromThe781, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

all the clothes i like being designed to fit little birdchest fucks. ive been browsing online lately trying to find some nice clothes because everything i see at the mall sucks and im tired of wearing urban brands because all their shit is just plain cheesy these days. it seems the only problem though is that everytime i find something i like the highest size they go to is Large or sometimes XL and its always sold out anyway. im not even swole like that or nothin but god damn a 21' chest...thats like a fuckin bicep. now i know what they mean when they say models are too skinny etc etc, but now i know WHY.

so in the meantime i guess, does anyone know any good brands that can fit someone who eats more than once a week? (no rocawear, lrg, akedemiks, ecko etc)
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Yeah those preppy brands are fit so small cuz those dudes wear their clothes looking like its about to cut off circulation..

Go to karmaloop dot com or workmens dot com they have a wide array of brands, I'm sure you'd be able to find something you like..
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

yeah ive checked that place out, im still browsing around i found a couple brands im really feelin (mostly Obey and Cardboard Robot seems cool too) just hope they can size up
    test
  4. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

You can't be that big.
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

i dont think i am, i think i was just buggin from being hungry lol, my problem is more the length anyway since im tall. im really not stressin it that much anymore im just gonna order 1 shirt first and see how it fits...but really i dont see what the hurt is in making clothes up to atleast 2xl is anyhow.
    test
  6. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

u from malden?
    test
  7. LiveFromThe781

test
  8. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

You might want to stay away from obey if you want room in the chest...

most their shirts are made to fit close in the chest, and go slim and long....
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

hmm, my chest really isnt big like that, in fact i feel like i need to improve it, buy anyhow i think i still may give them a shot, if its tight on the chest then i guess itll just accentuate my pectorals better haha
    test
  10. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

That's what they're supposed to do. Fit to your form a bit to suit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.