WTF@how many beats daz makes per day...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

How the fuck did Daz change the set he rep overnight?
    test
  2. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

You're missing the point I think, why would Daz brag about making 40 pieces of garbage in a "morning" fam? Obviously (even though he's full of shit, but just to entertain the fact) he's mentioning it for some sort of braggin rights. Why would he, in an interview mind you, be like "yeah son, I bang out 40 beats a day......just about all of them suck though so it's really pointless I just mentioned that." Come on son.

We're not talking probability or possiblity here. Of COURSE it's possible, fuck the technicalities of it. Right now we're talking about, 1. being practical, 2. quality, 3. and just fucking being realistic.

And if you really believe producers/beat makers get deals because of quantity over quality you're a jack ass. They both play a factor of course. But quality no doubt holds more weight.
    test
  3. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

its cause he made up his own
    test
  4. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

thas fuckin ridiculous... man... thas really unrealistic
    test
  5. The Militant

The Militant New Member

40 is a biblical number...

coincidence???
    test
  6. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

I never said anything about quantity vs quality...dont read my post ina hurry son all I was pointing out was dat 40 beats a day oops a morning is possible u dont have 2 make club bangers and heat 2 say you made 40 beats in 1 morning....I mean come on a newbie can walk in here and say dat same bs. Who cares the fact of the matter is dat its possible. I know some of these industry cats like 2 brag about numbers and making beats in 5 mins but im not intertaining it m jus sayn its possible 4 some ppl and for sum ppl its not. Its like a baker saying he made 40 cakes in 1 morning to make the baker next door feel bad or feel like mabe they eint good enuff.....its propaganda and politics fam.
    test
  7. The Militant

The Militant New Member

40 beats in 10 hours...

thats 4 beats in an hour

thats a beat every 15 minutes...

now in a MORNING say 4 hours...

thats 10 beats an hour

thats 6minutes a beat...

i cant even beat my dick in 6 minutes how the fuck he gonna make beats in 6minutes

then again, on my soundclick theres a beat called 'fastest' the fastest i made a beat ever, shit took me like 2 minutes, but is a sick beat people like. but i cant do that shit 40 times a day

basically daz was just pulling numbers out his head, not sposed to dwell on this shit like this its just a number
    test
  8. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Haha, you're the one that responded in a hurry without actually dissecting the context of the post. You're just mocking yourself. Once again...fuck the probability and possiblity, of course anyone can go and throw together 40 shits, IT'S POSSIBLE. Happy? But I'm saying they'll be garbage...so what the fuck. And no, it's not possible for anyone, don't care who they are to make 40 beats in a morning and they all be completed heaters. That I won't give you. And your baker analogy was asinine. Lol, sorry. You're sonning yourself. Not even really getting what everyone else is trying to lay out. We get your point, it's pretty easy to understand, you keep repeating yourself. Yeah, it's possible, but that's beyond the facts of everything else that ways in the argument. Meh, talking to a wall never has been my forte...

And just to clarify you did say:

".....the reason the guy dat dd the tony yayo joint eint getting much work after dat is xzactly wat we discussing ryt now quantity over quality"

So yeah, you did mention, quantity over quality. That's the only reason I brought it up. Kinda further proving, with your words even...making a bunch of beats even if you're an established industry cat, won't do shit for you. So firstly, why do it, and secondly if you do it why brag about or even mention it?
    test
  9. rotten apple

rotten apple New Member

i do 40 beats an hour
    dudes need to step ya game up.
    test
  10. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

Man u are not getting my point the only point i was getting across was the possibility, but i never said the beats would be bangers or heaterS. I said it would be mostly throw aways/ well depending on the rapper 2. So i gues we are sayn the same thing, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.......PERIOD
    test
  11. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

my favorite beat from daz is "dogg pound ganstaz D.P.G" or whateva the fuck the title was....that shit was nasty
    test
  12. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

^ thats one of their coldest songs period to me
    test
  13. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

dd any1 in here get or listen to his break/groove cd he put out?..... "Sampling 2 the beat of the drum"
    test
  14. Auditory

Auditory New Member

i coulda had production on roccet and bishop lamant's albums but those dudes are not trying to pay there producers. The song with you and yukmouth is done too Dion, get at lil loc he has a copy of it.

i was never a huge daz fan
    test
  15. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

^ you are foolish if you didnt get production on Bishops album, Bishop is with Aftermath now, so you talking about getting paid through mechanicals and royalties, thats the name of the game.

Sampling to the Beat of the drum was a weak CD, the drummer sounded like he was high so he would often fall off beat and break into a whole different groove within 10 seconds. It definitely was a waste of my time.
    test
  16. Auditory

Auditory New Member

thats not what i was told... What I was told was I would get no publishing, no upfront and no points. But this was through a "Manager"
    test
  17. Auditory

Auditory New Member

only credit for the track
    test
  18. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

both of them dudes from my neighborhood (bishop & roccett). i can't wait for d.a to get national fame

that is kinda janky if you wouldn't of got paid, but then again exposure from a bishop lamont or roccett song would get you alot of other clientel.

i'm gonna get that song from him - good look
    test
  19. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LMAO yeah I had downloaded it, and it was the same drums every song. I thought it was gonna be a few songs with actual break beats or modern soundin break beats, but it was just a drummer with some av. soundin drums.
    test
  20. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I haven't talked to Bishop in a while but I was talkin to him a bit about beats too...I was gonna try to get him to use any beat of mine for whatever reason, and I was just going to use it for my album. I still might do something like that, that's fair exchange to me.

But I'm the type who takes chances with beats if I know they will be heard. I'd rather give Bishop a dope beat for free that was on an Aftermath product with my name in the credits than to sell it to MC Popabitch for $200. I have a full time job right now that pays much more than I could make on producing if I did that full time all day, and exposure leads to much more money. I let it be known that I "gave" G. Malone a beat for his mixtape that ended up gettin play on radio, and that increased my exposure x10 and led me to many more connections. So it's worth taking a chance on unless you already have major connections.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.