WTF@how many beats daz makes per day...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Gangsta Crunk was a dumb ass album agreed, I heard the samples for the So So Gangsta album, shit sounds terrible to me, production handled mainly by JD....Im not feeling that. Remember when Daz did that "Eat A Dick Rick" Diss to Kurupt.....the beat he made for that shit was amazing(2004), he needs to be on that level, he rode the fuck out that beat, and the sound and feel of that joint was impeccable. So Daz has that shit in him, however you are right that nigga is on gimmicks right now
    test
  2. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LOL how everybody remembers that beat from him more than anything else he's done, even on albums. I remember downloadin it and sayin cot damm, this is some 3rd wave of g-funk type shit.

I donno...I think his So So Gangsta album will catch some ears, and turn off others. The JD beats I heard were dope to me, and they sounded diff from most south songs. I think this album will have a strong commercial feel, which may be good if it's promoted right...but it's not really bein made for fans of old school Daz.
    test
  3. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Its just sad that at a whopping 40 beats per day he aint planning to have a good number of those on his own album. I thought RAW was heavily slept on he has some serious heat on that shit when it came out, and niggaz took like 2 years to catch on to it.
    test
  4. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

exactly

u believe he makes 40 beats a day??

then u must believe that 50 cent is a gangster
    test
  5. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

he had this one song about 2 years ago..same sample as in "Keep your head up"..that shit was a fucking banger...forgot the name though :frown:
    test
  6. R-Tistic

^^^ It was on the Dogg Pound Gangsta album, like song #2, sounded real summertime. It was kinda weird that he used that though.
    test
  7. R-Tistic

It's not about us believin or not believin it...it's just an outrageous statement for a producer to make, and it's something we usually don't hear. Every rapper claims to be gangsta so that's nothin new.
    test
  8. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

Hey man premize chill dis is a discussion all m sayn is it oissible, if u wanna do 40 beats a day u gonna do it, and yes most of em are gonna be trash m nota denyning the fact but its possible even though most of them are gonna come out wack.....the reason the guy dat dd the tony yayo joint eint getting much work after dat is xzactly wat we discussing ryt now quantity over quality.....GTFOH if sumn is possible, its possible I dont have 2 agree with u if i feel its possible its possible.
    test
  9. Nyndiem

Nyndiem 9DM

Damn Daz did a great job of gettin people to talk about em...This is the most i've heard Daz's name mentioned...ever...lol
    test
  10. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

test
  11. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

nah its not even possible to make 40 bad beats a day
    test
  12. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

I wouldn't even feel comfortable makin 40 beats. Thats to many song files to deal with over time. Like i said the only way i could see anybody doin it is if it was on a dare or a bet. Now 40 beats on one day, only once a week is different. But thats still 40 a day...couldn't be done...at least with quality IMO.
    test
  13. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

Wat you mean its not possible 2 make 40 bad beats a day come on dats a dumb post.....you dont even have 2 try. If you had nothing else 2 do u could. And it dont mean he gon use all dat ish most of it is probably through aways dats y he dont know wat to do with it and willing 2 give it away...........lol
    test
  14. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i cant even imagin someone makin 40 beats a day, he'd have to make a beat every 30min for 24 hours to do that... if he is doing that, then 35-40 of those beats are straight garbage.
    test
  15. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Gangsta Crunk < --- LOL [funny]

I heard this one shit ft. Rick Ross

I didn't know if it was Daz's album or not but that shit wasn't bad. I liked that shit maybe because of the bass and the clap.

On some realllllllllllll shit

If anything I wanna hear another Soopafly solo album

fuck a snoop, fuck a daz, fuck a kurupt... why is it that the most talented nigga in the DPG only have one solo album???

Kurupt got like 4-5
    Daz got i dunno how many...
    Snoop got a grip...

but Soopafly ain't got but one
    test
  16. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

he didnt say in a fucking day afrika. he said morning. he wakes up and does 40 beats a morning.

not that he sits at home all day and makes beats.

A MORNING..

thats not fucking possible.
    test
  17. Beatboss

Beatboss aka ni6apinoflavord

daz dillinger is a woofer
    he be lyin about hella shit in interviews
    like how he started the independent rap game
    test
  18. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

only thing daz does 40 times a day is coke lines....still lyin on that crack adreneline

remember he thought him and 50 were gonna be tighter than blood brothers, joining the army, posting he made a g unit diss track...then back trackin on that

the list goes on...i stopped listening to daz when he called keita roc a slob

Its a shame he turned into a gimmick, he used to have real talent.

and all these wack ass mutha fuckas still buy his shit when they should be supporting new artists worth yo $15....

And is it me or will snoop never put out a soopafly album? he has too much talent for the sidelines
    test
  19. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

yeah soopafly had to go out and form his own shit

soopafly got that shit wit Damani and ol boy jumpin off

its a lil group they formed

soopafly and damani sounds good together

since i heard em together on that kurupt - space boogy shit
    test
  20. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

That still doesn't take apart from the fact that it's a lie wtf. Whether it's common place here, or somewhere else in a different matter, still a bunch of bullshit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.