WTF@how many beats daz makes per day...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

We just had a thread about how many beats we make per day. In scratch interview it says he maes fucking 40 beats every morning.. Lmao. I dunno if I believe that shit.

DeAD@at daz saying "but I have no one to give them to" then gave out his email and said email him for beats haha.
    test
  2. Turl

Turl Producer

40? fuckin ell, i wouldnt even make that many in a month :)
    test
  3. kid848

kid848 Ya Boi Honesty

... If I didn't have shit to do but wake up and make beats...

I still wouldn't do 40 a day...I'd prolly max out around 10-20 for the day..

I remember reading that like... this dude must be talkin the basic skeleton... not the entire thing...
    test
  4. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

Ya all these dudes are at a point where they do the skeleton and leave the rest for when they meet with the engineer or go 2 the big studio or send off a pro tools session. It eint like 1 dude sitting there tryna mix all his beats trial and error...lol
    test
  5. Premize Prod

Dog 40 skeletons is a fucking lot. Afrika your post made no sense. That's wat pretty much most of us do. And we still aint making 40 every morningg. Nigga I couldn't program 40 drum loops in one day.
    test
  6. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

Come on now we are talking about skeletons how hard cud it be. If u wer determined to come up with 40 skeletons you could do it, its possible. M not sayn I believe him but its possible if we are talking skeletons. He guy is a vet so plis let not compare him to ourselfs...
    test
  7. Premize Prod

Afrika were u born retarded?
    test
  8. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

i could do it in 10 days

1 day is jus rediculous
    test
  9. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

nah 40 is alot man unless hes clicking away in fruity loops
    test
  10. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LOL.....Daz is one of my favs, but it's no way he's makin 40 a day that are dope....I just bought Kurupt's new album, and the beats on there are damn near trash, and I think they were all Daz. So if he even made 5 a day for 3 months, he should have had a lot better beats than what he had on there. He hasn't dropped a lotta heat beat wise in a few years, really since the late 90's to me.
    test
  11. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Last hot shit Daz made was on the TI album before The King
    test
  12. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

LOL - scratch had an interview with the dude who produced Tony Yayo's 1st single, he said he makes 600 beats a month
    test
  13. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

Daz has a co-producer that worked with him on the kurupt album, so hes not the only one to be blamed for that horrible production

as for 40 beats a day...smh

daz is a known liar, yall remember the bullshit he used to post on him message board? lmao

i dont believe a word he says

this is the same dude that was sellin an ep he did with pac on his site for $500 a pop, took everybody cash and never mailed shit out haha
    test
  14. R-Tistic

LMAO...man I remember that shit...LMFAO at first he said $500, then it dropped to $40 a few months later, and me and my homeboy ordered it....we never got it, but then we see that shit bootleg and floatin around the country!! And then we hear it and it's hella average!!!
    test
  15. R-Tistic

Ohhh yeah that is definitely one of the top 5 beats he's done since 2002.
    test
  16. Premize Prod

So I'm guessing he didn't do cali is active..
    test
  17. R-Tistic

Oh hell nah, that was Battlecat all day. I haven't heard the whole DPG album, but most of the tracks I heard weren't prod. by Daz.
    test
  18. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Lol...^ Naw. Battle cat all day. That dude is a beast. Now 40 beats a day is crazy...i could hardly do 40 beats a month lol. Never could do 40 a day comfortably unless i was tryna set a guiness record or it was on a dare.

EDIT: Lol @ Rtistic saying the same thing i did right before i posted it.
    test
  19. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

I can't believe 40 a day either. Even clicking away in Fruity Loops like someone mentioned is too much. Hell, I was just talking to Lingual the other day about how long it takes him to make a beat. Cuz this one cat hit me up about a beat (producer/mc) and said he wanted to cop or whatever cuz it was hot and shit. Then he asked me how long it took, I said 3-5 hours. He laughed and said "nice try" cuz he makes shit in like 20 minutes.

I can do a skeleton that fast as well, but completing a beat that fast? You're full of shit or putting out tracks that sound full of shit.

40 a day, fucka determination. I'm trying to give a product, not a quantity.

And 600 a month? Who the fuck and what the fuck? A lot of beats per day/month is not impressive. Why cats feel the need to brag/lie about it is beyond me.
    test
  20. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

yall act suprised that someone in the hiphop world is lying about what they do

40 beats a day.. wow thats even more Bullshit talking than most of you do
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.