Wtf Happen to this forum?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by brownzvill19, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Some of us don't make up characters online and become "different people" behind internet screen names.

Some people love being anonymous characters behind screen names and act completely different online then offline.

I'm the same person on a computer as I am in my actual life. I don't feel a reason / need to play a character on the internet / twitter / facebook / message boards... So integrity isn't any different for me based on the medium of communication I'm using at the moment.
    test
  2. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

It's also a business run by real people. So if they feel that doing that would go against there personal integrity who are you to say differently
    test
  3. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Not afraid of it. Just think it's stupid
    test
  4. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

Yeah and tell me how that's going. I'll give you a hint. There's threads at the bottom of the first page that are from 10 days ago. Second page ones are weeks old. In this site's hayday that was never the case.
    test
  5. Shameless

You realize I just pm'ed him the moment my post was edited out, right?

You don't know what integrity is. Are you going to censor out worldstarhiphop, KOTD's website, and any other sites that discuss battle rap as well?
    test
  6. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

It's going fine I would assume as the site is not controlled by this one section. So they can't really change there views just to appease one section of there site
    test
  7. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

It's not the same thing. Those are there own sites. Look at the name of the other site. It's not it's own and makes complete sense why they wouldn't want that site promoted here.
    test
  8. Shameless

They are the same thing as they both discuss battle rap on a regular basis. But I can't really debate with someone who doesn't know the difference between "There" and "Their".
    test
  9. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Oh my gosh bad grammar. Anyone who has to bring grammar into the argument really has no point.

It's not the same as KOTD is it's own originally created site. The other site is just a clone of this site which has used that copy to take the people from this site over there. Whether you think it's ok is beyond the point. If you can't see the difference in that comparison your an idiot.
    test
  10. Sin Skywalker

in·teg·ri·ty
    [in-teg-ri-tee] Show IPA
    noun
    adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
    the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire.

Adherence to moral and ethical principles wouldn't allow me to rip off somebody else's ideas 100% to the exact color scheme and layout, not even bothering to change the name (note the "RM" in the other site stands for the domain / .com name we're CURRENTLY discussing the matter on), and run with that idea acting like it's some type of net-revolution when it's just a ploy to be "in control / the center of attention".

HONESTY wouldn't allow me to go behind the backs of those I was currently working with (note he was a mod HERE at the time this was going on) and do what the guy did.

But your definition of integrity is obviously different then the dictionaries. :funny:

Anyways. I wish the other site the best of luck. End of the day there's still no spamming of other boards allowed here. Sorry if you feel a certain type of way that you can't spam your buddy's site.
    test
  11. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

1 we have integrity here so if I personally see bootlegs I will remove them
    2 we aren't gonna pm members and tell them to come here, it's fucking lame
    3 we will be cooking with leagues soon I personally know a few people that are on different leagues staff plus I'm the head filmer and editor for a league
    4 we do need mods that are dedicated to posting new content here on a regular basis (any takers??)

I am totally against bootlegs because we are owned by an actual company and that would be a bad look, the same reason we stopped allowing illegal downloads
    If you really are interested in helping rms BVA section then get active, post vids etc
    We are a community and communities thrive on members and their activity
    test
  12. Blackanese

Thank you for letting dude know
    Everything from color scheme to name of the site was copied from us
    test
  13. Sin Skywalker

You see me cookin', b.

@Blackanese >>>
    test
  14. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

hey kid, just state a point, ask a question about something, or go back to being unfortunate......If you want to know something about this music and culture, ask, if you want to know why facebook differs from reality, then ask......If I wanna know how to be depressed and make my mother feelk guilty after I smother a cat, I will ask you
    test
  15. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Alright "SinSSMG". You can be yourself and still not take this shit so seriously. Integrity lol, fuck me.

I have no idea who SinSSMG is, does he own this site? If so then integrity would play a role, since it would be his business. If he makes no money from it then it's still retarded to take it that seriously (see: One, Job)
    test
  16. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

If those leagues aren't KOTD or URL no one will give a fuck.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. Blackanese

i know people from KOTDWC and Colordado Rap, noone from URL Tho
    test
  18. Sin Skywalker

No, I don't own this site or get a paycheck from it. As a matter of fact I put up 600$ of my own money to help out with the GRB so an artist will have an opportunity to grab some bread to further their career / hobby if they so choose. Everything isn't always about self and what you can do for yourself.

Having integrity also isn't based on ownership. Owning or not owning a website has nothing to do with it.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  19. Blackanese

This
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test