Wtf Happen to this forum?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by brownzvill19, Aug 22, 2013.

1. zipperhedjoe

zipperhedjoe Conrad murray, mic killa

ill tell ya what happened
    test
  2. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

It was a whole lot of gay shit honestly. I think Foreman and a few others had a power trip and whined about not being told of changes so they started there own site. Then the owners didn't really act properly in how they dealt with the changes so a few influential people left. Than it became cool to leave. THen the others left as no conversation was built.

THe site needs to get one of the mods to be responsible in posting all battles and blogs onto the site. And maybe sponsor some battles or some leagues get your name still mentioned in the battling circuit
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

Im planning to go outwest to vegas sometime next year.. my ppl trying to get Me to-do gt or kotd but Tbh even though id body those dudes, i rather focus on making music at the moment

www.reverbnation.com/freelynx
    tapatalk
    test
  4. Free Lynx

test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

If you body you'd build a much larger fan base. Them battle rap fans don't play man.
    test
  6. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Nobody is ever coming back the fucking mods used to give in to the leagues whining about not posting bootlegs and shit

That's the reason I go to obtva I don't have time to wait months for battles I'd rather see them while their fresh

The tradeoff is over there it's literally no serious threads and a whole lot of trolling

Foremans site is good too but different less activity

This bva is dead though u can't fix it because it was too many rules the reason it livened up was because there were really no rules

Certain topics had to be moved or closed? That shit is gay

If u did that with aeh there literally wouldn't be anyone there either
    test
  7. NotATr0ll

NotATr0ll Well-Known Member

sm3 bootlegs is the onlything that can save this forum. or bootlegs in genral..
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

We don't rock with bootlegs, b.
    test
  9. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Honestly would this site allow bootlegs posted here. If the leagues aren't in anyway supporting the site because there's not enough traffic do whatever can cause traffic

Why wouldn't you post bootlegs I don't see any benefit to you for doing it
    test
  10. Free Lynx

test
  11. Sin Skywalker

The same reason we not going to CLONE another site. Or go on a site and PM their members to come over here or do some corny ass internet "revolution".

Integrity, b. We don't rock with bootlegs + we'd rather support the leagues and have them get them views so they can continue to bring you better / more battles.

Any other suggestions board members would like to see be put into effect here may be taken into consideration though.
    test
  12. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

I don't do PPV I go to events when they are in my city and stuff. But I won't front I do watch the bootlegs when they are available. I don't really buy stuff online ever.

I understand the integrity of it and it made sense when there was league support it makes less sense when leagues seem to turn there back on the site and start supporting a clone site
    test
  13. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

EDIT : "Other site" spam.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    test
  14. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

Integrity doesn't involve censoring other users or making any websites that link to others say "rapmusic.com".

Grow up.
    test
  15. Sin Skywalker

Use whatever definition of integrity you want to, b. Just don't spam other sites here. Unless you wanna buy an advertisement, tbh. Enjoy the rest of your morning / day.

:shaqsalute:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
    test
  16. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Why would they allow promotion from another site ( allot of forums dont) Especially when it's not a real site just a copy of this one

Sin SSMG my advice I've given before to get this site going
    1. A Mod needs to be posting every battle here. Big leagues small leagues etc.... The site can grow if it becomes the place to check for battles again. Leagues and people will return once there is traffic again

2. You need to go back to having people who rep for the site support some leagues. Sponsor a battle. Have someone in a Rapmusic.com shirt judging a battle see if you can co host stuff for Ibattle or what's not.

3. Make a deal with Rapgrid or verse tracker or some league sites to link to this forum
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

test
  18. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Dead @ integrity. It's a fucking message board
    test
  19. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

Lol it died when half the board broke out and made the "other" site that everyone here is still scared of.

Plus, battle rap in general lost it's steam. GTN was the leader, now look at it. Shit changes, deal wit it/
    test
  20. Sin Skywalker

I think smack / URL been the leader, tbh.
    test