WTF?!? dead fish and dead birds poppin up all over the place?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Bar nigga, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

All I'm saying is don't be shocked if you never see WW3. The world may be in turmoil in certain regions, but it always is.

How can you say this is the most volatile situation our world has been in? Nothing compares to WW2. We're talking 70 million deaths, genocide, the development of the A-Bomb and it's potential use worldwide.

I think more than ever the world is so interconnected that global warfare is just out of the question, no one wants that kind of all out conflict because participation means annihilation.

China's trying to take the #1 spot, they don't want WW. The middle east is too disorganized, they don't WW. America is trying to stay atop the pack and thrive economically, we don't WW.
    test
  2. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Speak your mind, brother. We're all adults here (I hope) and the Bible says true believers will be perscuted by non-believers, so let loose on me...
    test
  3. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Sweetheart, you just don't know that you and every other person that thinks it's not the end times is a walking prophecy. 8) The Bible says that in the end times, men will scoff and say that everything is going on as it always has, that people have always thought that the end was near, but we're all still here...

2 Peter 3: 3-14 (New International Version)
    First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness. So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.
    test
  4. The Steve

Quoting the bible means absolutely nothing, at all, zilch. It's a fictional work created by men. Of course men will scoff a the "end of times" because the end of times is always right around the corner, according to someone at some time, and it never happens. Just as it won't again.

You people are so worried about the end of life and the destruction of all we know, that's all you fucking people hyper-focus on. Are you that fucking enthralled with mass murder and death? Your religion is so psychologically twisted it's insane.

The end is near! There's no hope! Nothing's going to get better! Repent now or burn!

Shut the fuck up already, your stupid end of days shit IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

recorrection. EVERY bible is contradictory. yours, my former one, and the hundreds of other religions in the world.
    test
  6. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

If you don't want to hear/read it, then why are you on this blog???? That makes about as much sense to me as my Bible sounds to you...LOL
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

and by the way. there is mayhem every year. im from richmond,va. during 9/11 nothing in richmond changed xcept for more accepted racism towards arabs. but during the D.C. sniper situation richmond was in constant fear and watchin our backs. there is already wars going on, and if another one is kicked up it most likely wont affect mi at all besides the economy setbacks. this year will be just like the others....
    test
  8. The Steve

I enjoy mocking people's stupid beliefs.
    test
  9. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Funny how the Bible is so false to people, yet and still every time you turn on the History Channel, Discovery Channel or the Military Channel, they're always referencing something in the Bible that has been proven to be true...so much for a book of 'myths'...LMBO!!!!!

Take care and God bless you and yours. 8)
    test
  10. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Nothing better to do with your life, huh? LOL
    test
  11. The Steve

Oh, another person claiming that garbage in the bible has been proven true. You must be related to BigPayback.
    test
  12. The Steve

I can multitask with the best of em.
    test
  13. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

LOL!!!! God bless you anyway, The Steve! 8)
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

hahaha....NO! the bible is mostly full of stories with "god" added to them. none and i mean NONE!!!! of these so called prove of god stories have been proven true. but i would love if u told mi at least one that has been and post a link to the "prove"
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

:) :)
    test
  16. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

You mean to the 'proof'? Getting that up for you right now...

Evidence for God from Science

Reasons To Believe: Hugh Ross, Fazale Rana, Kenneth Samples, David Rogstad, Jeff Zweerink

Validity of the Bible

There you go - let's start with that...
    test
  17. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

I pulled those from secular websites, not Christian ones. Don't want you thinking I'm cheating...LOL!!
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

romans kept good records. Jesus is in roman records. jesus was crucified. he was crucified for claiming he was god incarnate. it's all in the history books.. nation's were formed after the message of christ in his image. it's hard for anyone to discredit the oldest best selling book known to mankind. but they seem to try..

Below is a selection of Bible prophecies fulfilled by Jesus Christ the Messiah. The copyrighted commentaries were contributed by George Konig and Ray Konig, authors of the book, 100 Prophecies.
    2 Samuel 7:16
    King David's throne would be established forever

Daniel 9:24-26
    Daniel predicted when an anointed one would be rejected

Deuteronomy 18:15-18
    God promised another prophet like Moses

Genesis 22:18
    The Messiah would be a descendant of Abraham

Isaiah 7:14
    Isaiah foreshadowed the virgin birth of Jesus

Isaiah 9:6-7
    There would be a son called God

Isaiah 35:4-6
    He would perform miracles

Isaiah 40:1-5,9
    The Messiah would be preceded by a messenger

Isaiah 49:6
    God's salvation would reach the ends of the earth

Isaiah 50:6
    Jesus was spat upon and beaten

Isaiah 53:1-3
    The Messiah would be rejected

Isaiah 53:4-6
    God's servant would die for our sins

Isaiah 53:7
    God's servant would be silent before his accusers

Isaiah 53:9
    God's servant would be buried in a rich man's tomb

Isaiah 53:12
    God's servant would be "numbered with the transgressors"

Jeremiah 23:5
    The Messiah would be a descendant of King David

John 3:16
    All who believe in Jesus will be saved

John 4:19-26
    Jesus proclaims that he is the Messiah

Matthew 20:17-19
    Jesus foretold his death and resurrection

Micah 5:1-2
    The Messiah would be born in Bethlehem

Psalm 41:9
    Jesus was betrayed by a friend

Zechariah 9:9
    The Messiah would enter Jerusalem while riding on a donkey

Zechariah 12:10
    Zechariah foreshadowed the crucifixion of Jesus
    test
  19. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Let me explain the problem science has with religion.

The atheist professor of philosophy pauses before his class and then asks one of his new students to stand.

'You're a Christian, aren't you, son?'

'Yes sir,' the student says.

'So you believe in God?'

'Absolutely '

'Is God good?'

'Sure! God's good.'

'Is God all-powerful? Can God do anything?'

'Yes.'

'Are you good or evil?'

'The Bible says I'm evil.'

The professor grins knowingly. 'Aha! The Bible! He considers for a moment. 'Here's one for you. Let's say there's a sick person over here and you can cure him. You can do it. Would you help him? Would you try?'

'Yes sir, I would.'

'So you're good...!'

'I wouldn't say that.'

'But why not say that? You'd help a sick and maimed person if you could. Most of us would if we could. But God doesn't.'

The student does not answer, so the professor continues. 'He doesn't, does he? My brother was a Christian who died of cancer, even though he prayed to Jesus to heal him. How is this Jesus good? Can you answer that one?'

The student remains silent. 'No, you can't, can you?' the professor says. He takes a sip of water from a glass on his desk to give the student time to relax. 'Let's start again, young fella. Is God good?'

'Er..yes,' the student says.

'Is Satan good?'

The student doesn't hesitate on this one.. 'No.'

'Then where does Satan come from?'

The student falters. 'From God'

'That's right. God made Satan, didn't he? Tell me, son. Is there evil in this world?'

'Yes, sir.'

'Evil's everywhere, isn't it? And God did make everything, correct?'

'Yes'

'So who created evil?' The professor continued, 'If God created everything, then God created evil, since evil exists, and according to the principle that our works define who we are, then God is evil.'

Again, the student has no answer. 'Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things, do they exist in this world?'

The student squirms on his feet. 'Yes..'

'So who created them ?'

The student does not answer again, so the professor repeats his question. 'Who created them?' There is still no answer. Suddenly the lecturer breaks away to pace in front of the classroom. The class is mesmerized. 'Tell me,' he continues onto another student. 'Do you believe in Jesus Christ, son?'

The student's voice betrays him and cracks. 'Yes, professor, I do.'

The old man stops pacing. 'Science says you have five senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Have you ever seen Jesus?'

'No sir. I've never seen Him.'

'Then tell us if you've ever heard your Jesus?'

'No, sir, I have not.'

'Have you ever felt your Jesus, tasted your Jesus or smelt your Jesus? Have you ever had any sensory perception of Jesus Christ, or God for that matter?'

'No, sir, I'm afraid I haven't.'

'Yet you still believe in him?'

'Yes'

'According to the rules of empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol, science says your God doesn't exist... What do you say to that, son?'

'Nothing,' the student replies.. 'I only have my faith.'

'Yes, faith,' the professor repeats. 'And that is the problem science has with God. There is no evidence, only faith.'

The student stands quietly for a moment, before asking a question of His own. 'Professor, is there such thing as heat? '

'Yes.'

'And is there such a thing as cold?'

'Yes, son, there's cold too.'

'No sir, there isn't.'

The professor turns to face the student, obviously interested. The room suddenly becomes very quiet. The student begins to explain. 'You can have lots of heat, even more heat, super-heat, mega-heat, unlimited heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat, but we don't have anything called 'cold'. We can hit down to 458 degrees below zero, which is no heat, but we can't go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold; otherwise we would be able to go colder than the lowest -458 degrees. Every body or object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits energy, and heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy.. Absolute zero (-458 F) is the total absence of heat. You see, sir, cold is only a word we use to describe
    the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat we can measure in thermal units because heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.'

Silence across the room. A pen drops somewhere in the classroom, sounding like a hammer.

'What about darkness, professor. Is there such a thing as darkness?'

'Yes,' the professor replies without hesitation. 'What is night if it isn't darkness?'

'You're wrong again, sir. Darkness is not something; it is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light, but if you have no light constantly you have nothing and it's called darkness, isn't it? That's the meaning we use to define the word. In reality, darkness isn't. If it were, you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn't you?'
    test
  20. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

The professor begins to smile at the student in front of him. This will be a good semester. 'So what point are you making, young man?'

'Yes, professor. My point is, your philosophical premise is flawed to start with, and so your conclusion must also be flawed.'

The professor's face cannot hide his surprise this time. 'Flawed? Can you explain how?'

'You are working on the premise of duality,' the student explains.. 'You argue that there is life and then there's death; a good God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, science can't even explain a thought.' 'It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing. Death is not the opposite of life, just the absence of it.' 'Now tell me, professor. Do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?'

'If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, young man, yes, of course I do.'

'Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?'
    The professor begins to shake his head, still smiling, as he realizes where
    the argument is going. A very good semester, indeed.

'Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor, are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you now not a scientist, but a preacher?'

The class is in uproar. The student remains silent until the commotion has subsided. 'To continue the point you were making earlier to the other student, let me give you an example of what I mean.' The student looks around the room. 'Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the professor's brain?' The class breaks out into laughter. 'Is there anyone here who has
    ever heard the professor's brain, felt the professor's brain, touched or smelt the professor's brain? No one appears to have done so... So, according to the established rules of empirical, stable, demonstrable protocol, science says that you have no brain, with all due respect, sir.' 'So if science says you have no brain, how can we trust your lectures, sir?'

Now the room is silent. The professor just stares at the student, his face unreadable. Finally, after what seems an eternity, the old man answers. 'I guess you'll have to take them on faith.'

'Now, you accept that there is faith, and, in fact, faith exists with life,' the student continues. 'Now, sir, is there such a thing as evil?'

Now uncertain, the professor responds, 'Of course, there is. We see it Everyday. It is in the daily example of man's inhumanity to man. It is in The multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world.. These manifestations are
    nothing else but evil.'

To this the student replied, 'Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God.. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light.'

The professor sat down.

If you read it all the way through and had a smile on your face when you finished, mail to your friends and family with the title 'God vs. Science'

PS: The student was Albert Einstein.

Albert Einstein wrote a book titled 'God vs. Science' in 1921..... I just love this!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.