WTF?!? dead fish and dead birds poppin up all over the place?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Bar nigga, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

lol that shit reminds me of the crazy magezines u read @ the check out stand in the grocery store.. man-croc found hibernating.. lolol

idk what's worse believing in god or believing half the shit people write on internet as news
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Yo bar can u find info regaurding the progression of this un/us globalization push. I believe most of this civil unrest is linked to that in someway
    test
  4. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

test
  5. Bar nigga

lol @ being an atheist in 2011
    test
  6. The Steve

You probably still think the earth is flat and the sun revolves around our planet too.
    test
  7. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Been away for a bit, but I'm back...

Interesting stuff going on, huh? It only takes 1/4 of a brain to see what's going on in the world today...at least MOST of the population has that 1/4...!!! LMBO!!! Anyway, still watching the Middle East, especially with Syria (looking for the destruction of Damascus - it's in the Bible, right before the rapture, I think...still doing research on that). More dead animals in the past 2 weeks, I see. The tanking of our economy is still going on, see the global currency might be the Mondo (look it up online under Mondo currency - Nov 2010) or some other new currency no one has yet. The weather is making a statement in and of itself (living in midtown Memphis, we've been blessed and spared...so far). Not taking any chances - already have quite a stockpile of bottled water and canned goods in addition to our own garden out back. A lot of believers I know are doing the same. I'm not buying into the 'May 21st in the rapture' crap - the Bible says 'no man knows the hour'...

Be vigilant, stay prayed up, I'm praying for us all...God bless you! 8)
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

"I'm not buying into the 'May 21st in the rapture' crap - the Bible says 'no man knows the hour"

one thing i can believe
    test
  9. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

The thing that scares me, Jay Bee, is that all non-believers watch 'Left Behind" or some other post-rapture movie and think, 'it's okay - if I'm wrong and the Rapture does happen, I'll just accept Jesus after that. That way, I'll still go to heaven when I die...'

Nothing can be further from the truth! The fact is that once you've heard the Gospel and reject it, after the Rapture happens, the Bible says that God will harden your heart to where you WON'T believe it, you'll only believe that the Anti-Christ is the 'savior', that he is right, that there is no real god except for him - millions will believe him and they will all be sent to hell with him and his false prophet.

If you read the Bible, you can already see - things that were prophecied THOUSANDS of years ago (even before Jesus) are being fulfilled in front of our very eyes! I've been learning so much about the Bible in the past 3 years - more than I've ever learned since being a Christian (I accepted Christ when I was 8, 30 years ago). I have learned and know the unconditional love of true believers, a good church (not a fashion show, not who has more than whom, not even all black or all white, but a beautiful mix of races and nationalities - they even have Spanish church). I wouldn't wish hell on my worse enemy (there was a time when I would!), but I know the love of God now, I know that He loves us and what He went through to make sure that we could be with Him forever (I studied history in college - the Passion of the Christ was VERY accurate!!). But at the same time, He loves you enough to give you a choice - He could make us all love and worship Him, but He wants you to do it of your own free will...

Can't you see what's happening in the world, not just the United States?? Do you honestly think it's going to get better??? No, it's only going to get worse - the coming Tribulation will make all of this look like a day at the beach!

If for no other reason, isn't better to be safe and prepared than so sorry for it later?? I beg all of you that haven't accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior to do so before it's too late.
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

^^^i dont believe in becoming a nonexisting god's slave all threw my live just to "play it safe" god didn't give mi or anybody but a few white guys prove of his existance so if god wants to damn mi for believing in science then GOD IS EVIL"
    test
  11. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

...it breaks my heart to hear you (or anyone) say that - He's worked in my life and millions of others so many times. God has proven His existance to me thousands of times, and I'm not a white guy - I'm not even white (only 25% LOL)...8)

There's nothing wrong with believing in science - just know the force behind it - this, nor any other world, happened by 'accident' (no one is actually crazy enough to believe that all of this beauty just 'popped up', right???) Even nature mimics His death and resurrection (everything dies in winter, but 'comes back to life' in the spring). 8)
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

learn history. the world did not pop up like this. ever heard of the ice age? did u kno the world was extinct multiple times for thousands of years? all the hurricanes and tornadoes due to hot and cold air combining or whatever that rips apart communities????? the world is not perfect. try going to a third world country and realize that so called god didn't make the world perfect if he really exist
    test
  13. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Okay guys, I'm off for the rest of the day. Praying for all of you, please keep me in your prayers as well.

Jay Bee, I love you man - just want what's best for you, not trying to convert you into a mindless Christian, but a thinking one. You can't ignore what's happening... I'm praying for God's Guidance in your life (and everyone else's, including my own). Please don't take my word for anything - read some of the first posts on this blog - do the research, see for yourself. Once you've done some research, ask yourself...what does your heart say?

Love you and God bless. 8)
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

dats nice of u to say. and i was once a catholic. but after further research i realized the bible didn't make any sense and contradicted itself. im open to any evidence of gods existence but all i heard so far is philosophical bullshit and not hard evidence
    test
  15. Bar nigga

test
  16. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

P
    correction. The catholic bible is contradictory. Ie. Confessing to priests, praying to saints, i could go on for days. Theyve even added books as to support their rituals
    test
  17. The Steve

There are so many things I want to say about this post. Ill just say lol.
    test
  18. Bar nigga

the steve are you even prepared for the mayhem thats about to take place this year?

is your gun game up to par?.....are you ready for the 3rd war?

the vibe i get off you is you think everything in the world is peachy fuckin keen...
    test
  19. The Steve

Oh it's happening THIS YEAR? ....wait, what exactly is happening this year?

I don't think everything is peachy keen, neither do I think the end of the world is right around the corner. I idle in a sane medium.
    test
  20. Bar nigga

yeah my man, this year is gonna be a motherfucker. mark my words...

all i'm sayin is don't be shocked if you wake up and its ww3. this is easily the most volatile situation our world has been in...more so than any of the previous WW's. and the middle east revolutions that have been taking place are just the start my man. this shit was clearly constructed. and i agree the end isn't right around the corner...its not that close yet. but it's down the block 4sho.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.