WTF?!? dead fish and dead birds poppin up all over the place?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Bar nigga, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

i think bar actually a honest dude judging by what's pretty obvious at this point. I don't remember but I think he was kinda on the fence about it for a while himself
    test
  3. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

April 1, 2011 Southwest News-Herald - City

Dead Fish Are Removed From Marquette Lagoon

An outbreak of dead fish and frogs were recently spotted at the Marquette Park lagoon.
    test
  4. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

(NGIS) is the Next Generation Identification System” A global ID system that is being put in place and will track every citizen worldwide. The national ID card has been postponed for the time being. Homeland Security stated that it was to be implemented in May and will be addressed in the near future.
    test
  5. Bar nigga

party time
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Listen if these prophecies being fulfilled b4 our eyes from 2500 yrs ago everyday lately an that don't make move think. It's their own fault. They have had plenty of chances, gods sent prophets signs and poverty to get yall attention. They ain't never going to get it at least till tribulation. But rather than cry out to God theyd rather die cursing him. Shame.
    test
  7. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

All of these articles that I've been posting have been researched thoroughly. If I only found it on one or two websites, it might be a conspiracy theory and I won't post it. I have family in the military - I've been told by them that the FEMA camps are real, the guillotines are real, they have been trained to implement martial law here in the United States and they actually started chipping 'special segments' of the military in 2006.

I read an article online yesterday on George Soros and his acquisition of other grain and grain elevators. The name of his company is Gavilon and according to several agri-business sites, it’s the 3rd largest business, now just behind ADM (Archer Daniels Midland) and Cargill.

Check out these websites - they're the ones I check on a regular basis and are accurate:

The Prophecy Watcher, headline news about biblical prophecy being fulfilled

Israel News | Israel's #1 News Site - Israel National News

Business & Financial News, Breaking US & International News | Reuters.com

The European Union Times - World News, Breaking News

Signs of the Times News for Fri, 08 Apr 2011
    test
  8. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

Anyone know if Floyd Mayweather will fight Manny pacquiao before the rapture?

sent from hypno's dungeon tbh
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Sure hope so
    test
  10. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

...not too much happening in the news right now...same old thing. I feel a darkness, something BIG and forboding is coming ya'll. I've felt this way for going on 3 weeks now. At first I thought 'maybe the rapture is coming', but naw...this is dark, ominous. I'm not the only one feeling it either. I talk to believers online and in person - they feel it too. It's the 'calm before the storm' - might be a terrorist attack, a major earthquake...not sure. 8(

All I can say is if you're not right with the Lord yet (accepted Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior), you better get to doing it...fast! Tell everyone you know.
    test
  11. Bar nigga

just cool out and let it happen.

i still go to the club, make sure my kids have a good life, smoke kush mash out the nicest lookin of women..drive nice whips i'm good.

dont let it consume ya'll. just be fully aware of what is goin on..and keep it movin until..
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Yo but peep vigilantcitizen.com an check out the columns on the st john the divine mason built temple. Woah
    test
  13. Bar nigga

RSOE EDIS - Biological Hazard in USA on 19.04.2011. EDIS CODE: BH-20110419-30384-USA

Hundreds of dead fish found in Ventura Harbor | Video | abc7.com

Hundreds of dead fish found in Ventura Harbor | abc7.com
    test
  14. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

I bet people who lived through the Plague thought the end was near.

Or maybe people thought the end was near when 16 million died during WW1, or when 70 million died during WW2.

And you fuckin faggots are worried about dead fish and birds. Get the fuck outta here
    test
  15. Bar nigga

our technological advancements show you that these are the last days...they didnt have iphones and shit during the plague. they weren't mastering quantum teleportation of light waves...Researchers Succeed in Quantum Teleportation of Light Waves | Popular Science
    or creating contained mini black holes trying to find the God particle...(CERN)

you know u like my Doom swag...

so shut the fuck up and keep it movin you pasty face faggot

facts are facts and this shit isn't normal. so fuck ur ww1 and ww2 stats...ww3 will be here within the next 2 years. get your gun game up and stop worryin about what the fuck i'm posting on a website...

dont be mad at us because you scared and in denial. u prolly some fat outta shape bald sloppy lookin hick..

when shit hits the fan "the steve" is gonna be curled up into a fetal position...
    test
  16. roxie543

roxie543 New Member

awww dat sux
    test
  17. Bar nigga

lol ....more

test
  18. TheBigPayback

:eek: lol . Your right tho there has never been a period in the past when just about EVERY prophecy in the new testiment has been fullfilled. Technological wise, natural disater wise, wars wise, famine wise, dead fish and birds wise, geographically, isreal wise, everything. The only thing that hasnt come to completion yet is the one world government, but almost
    test
  19. Bar nigga

almost my nigga...it's coming. and the sad thing is....that shit is closer than anyone can begin to imagine

i mean like one more big event away from happening...
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Ya itll catch half the world off gaurd. At least the rapture will, there is no more prophecies up to there. Afterwards there are but isreal fullfilled the final one in 1948. It says 3000 yrs b4 were takin up, 2000 until he revives the sleepers it will be delayed a little bit cus God wants as many saved as possible then hes like aight i got as many as will come right now satan has the rest for now. Satan does his thing 7years then jesus comes back. Pissed off.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.