WTF?!? dead fish and dead birds poppin up all over the place?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Bar nigga, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

the anti-christ is already here..

the Anti-Christ hence the capital A that the bible refers to, it acutally refers to both on seperate occaision's will be a human or what have you, but the anti-christ i say is already here is the anti-christ spirit in the world.

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

test
  3. Bar nigga

test
  4. Bar nigga

test
  5. Bar nigga

test
  6. Bar nigga

test
  7. Bar nigga

test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Ham ARMSTrONG!
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

He is alive but not yet in the world stage. That spirit has always been here
    test
  10. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

yea the antichrist has always been here...his spirit strongly influences the people of the United States...the people that tell you to "Shut the fuck up" when you try to explain to em whats about to happen...the spirit of the anti christ is what influences people to laugh at you and call you a "dumb ass" when you try to warn them...The spirit of the anti christ keeps people blinded from the truth...

the spirit of the anti christ is very clever though because it will force itself upon us (New World Order) and we will accept it willingly...the people will bring in a New World Order because the Anti Christ has cleverly blinded their eyes...

correct me if I'm wrong but I think I got the gist of it.
    test
  11. Bar nigga

preach bruh bruh
    test
  12. Bar nigga

test
  13. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ya. Satan has an anti Christ every generation but all his pieces has to b in order in order to fulfill scripture. The church must he gone. It says not even a hair of the saints can be left on earth or else God can't unleash wrath. Which is y Tue rapture must happen before Tue demons are free to do as they please and a antitrustcan rule and worshipped. God ain't having that. But take his people out. Yall can do what u please.
    test
  14. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

I agree with you (I've been PRAYING that the Rapture happens before the Tribulation begins!!!), but keep in mind that people will be accepting Christ DURING the Tribulation too. Now in my honest opinion, I think that people that have heard the Gospel and didn't accept it will have their hearts hardened and NEVER accept it, even after the Rapture (there's a Bible verse for that - but don't have my Bible with me at work). Believe it or not, the majority of people will see the wrath of God and, instead of accepting Him, will turn their backs on Him and curse Him even more. The tribulation is mainly for the Jewish people - it is their 'last chance' to accept the Messiah.

I implore you - if you're not right with God, make it right before it's too late. Having a relationship with Christ will not 'take your fun away'...and even if it did, it's so worth it not to have to live through the worst time in the history of mankind! You think it's bad now...??? This is a Sunday school picnic compared to what's coming!! The tribulation will be so bad, the Bible says men will be praying for death, trying to commit suicide, begging for the mountains/rocks to fall on them - but God will not allow them to die.

DO YOU HONESTLY WANT TO BE HERE FOR THAT?!? I'm praying for all of us...
    test
  15. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

UPDATE:

1) Several hundred dead starfish have been found washed up on a north Wales beach (England) - March 24th

2) 1000s of fish die in Hanna Park Lake (Atlantic Beach, FL) - March 24th

3) 1000s of fish die in Agnes and Henry (Alexandria Lakes area, Minnesota) - March 25th

4) Several dead birds near Misery Bay (Erie, PA) - March 23rd
    test
  16. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Dead birds and dead fish are being found in masses across the globe over the last 3 months or so, and for no clear cause. Scientists have given one explanation after another, and some of their explanations are ok and then some are from another galaxy far, far away. Some have even proclaimed it is HAARP. Truth is, who really knows?

Could this be a sign from the Almighty Creator? Is this Bible Prophecy or just some weird phenomenon? Is God trying to warn us of something? One thing is for sure, over the last few years we have seen a lot of bad things happening. From very severe Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Flooding, Mud slides, I won't forget to mention Snow, the Gulf Of Mexico Oil Spill to the disappearance of the Honeybees all over the World. And the list can go on and on.

I would like to give an explanation for the cause and hopefully we all will listen and heed the warning!

The dead bird and dead fish phenomenon that has appeared to have gone global does appear in the Bible. In these verses below, the dead fish and dead birds are affiliated with “the day of the LORD'S (YAHWEH) wrath.” In the Bible it mentions both dead fish and dead birds, but these verses mention both together as a warning that the Day of Judgment is at hand. I have chosen the NLT bible for easy reading.

"I will sweep away everything from the face of the earth," says the LORD. "I will sweep away people and animals alike. I will sweep away the birds of the sky and the fish in the sea. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, and I will wipe humanity from the face of the earth," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with My fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow down to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. And I will destroy those who used to worship Me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the Lord’s guidance or seek My blessings." Stand in silence in the presence of the Sovereign LORD, for the awesome day of the Lord’s judgment is near. The LORD has prepared His people for a great slaughter and has chosen their executioners. "On that day of judgment," says the LORD, "I will punish the leaders and princes of Judah and all those following pagan customs. Yes, I will punish those who participate in pagan worship ceremonies, and those who fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit. "On that day," says the LORD, "a cry of alarm will come from the Fish Gate and echo throughout the New Quarter of the city. And a great crash will sound from the hills. Wail in sorrow, all you who live in the market area, for all the merchants and traders will be destroyed. "I will search with lanterns in Jerusalem's darkest corners to punish those who sit complacent in their sins. They think the LORD will do nothing to them, either good or bad. So their property will be plundered, their homes will be ransacked. They will build new homes but never live in them. They will plant vineyards but never drink wine from them. "That terrible day of the LORD is near. Swiftly it comes—a day of bitter tears, a day when even strong men will cry out. It will be a day when the Lord’s anger is poured out—a day of terrible distress and anguish, a day of ruin and desolation, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness, a day of trumpet calls and battle cries. Down go the walled cities and the strongest battlements! "Because you have sinned against the LORD, I will make you grope around like the blind. Your blood will be poured into the dust, and your bodies will lie rotting on the ground." Your silver and gold will not save you on that day of the Lord’s anger. For the whole land will be devoured by the fire of His jealousy. He will make a terrifying end of all the people on earth. Gather together—yes, gather together, you shameless nation. Gather before judgment begins, before your time to repent is blown away like chaff. Act now, before the fierce fury of the LORD falls and the terrible day of the Lord’s anger begins. Seek the LORD, all who are humble, and follow His commandments. Seek to do what is right and to live humbly. Perhaps even yet the LORD will protect you—protect you from His anger on that day of destruction. (Zep. 1-2:3)

Hear the word of the LORD, O people of Israel! The LORD has brought charges against you, saying: "There is no faithfulness, no kindness, no knowledge of God in your land. You make vows and break them; you kill and steal and commit adultery. There is violence everywhere—one murder after another. That is why your land is in mourning, and everyone is wasting away. Even the wild animals, the birds of the sky, and the fish of the sea are disappearing. (Hosea 4:1-3)

'The Lord God says, 'Are you the one I spoke of in the past, through My servants of Israel who spoke in My name? At that time they said for many years that I would bring you against them. 'On the day when Gog comes against the land of Israel, I will become very angry,' says the Lord God. 'In My jealousy and in My burning anger I have said that on that day the earth will shake in the land of Israel. The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the wild animals of the field, all the animals that move upon the earth, and all the men on the earth will shake before Me. Mountains will be thrown down, the mountain sides will fall, and every wall will fall to the ground. I will call for a sword against Gog on all My mountains,' says the Lord God. 'His men will turn their swords against one another. I will punish him with disease and with blood. I will send down a hard rain, hailstones, fire and sulphur upon him and his army and the many nations with him. I will show the many nations that I am great and holy. And they will know that I am the Lord.' (Ezek 38:17-23)

What is the sum of all of this? The Creator is giving us a warning and time to repent from our sins, time to seriously check ourselves, time to wake up from our sleep, time to stop worshiping Him in our own ways, a last call to turn to the Living Creator with humility and fear. Obey Him!.... which is to Obey His Torah and to Obey His Spirit.

To follow Messiah is to follow Torah, His Law that He wrote from the very beginning. To not follow Torah is to not follow Messiah, and that is the biblical definition of sin.

Everyone who sins is breaking God's law, for all sin is contrary to the law of God. (1John 3:4) NLT

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. (1Jn 3:4) KJV

Torah means instructions, and is commonly used to describe the Commandments and Laws written in the first five books of the Bible. However, it is also used to describe the Will of the Creator in the entire Bible as a whole.

O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! (Deut 5:29)

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (Mat 7:21)

Anyone who continues to live in Him will not sin. But anyone who keeps on sinning does not know Him or understand who He is. (1Jn 3:6)

Food for thought,

Your brother in Messiah Yeshua,

Marty
    test
  17. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Sorry that last post was so long - I actually shortened it a bit. I found it online, posted by a woman that said it was emailed to her. I'm at work and can't research/read it until I get home, but wanted to go ahead and post it. It's long, but so worth reading it...
    test
  18. Bar nigga

test
  19. Bar nigga

test
  20. Bar nigga

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.