WTF?!? dead fish and dead birds poppin up all over the place?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Bar nigga, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Aye, Bar

I know you've been keeping the board updated on our possible doom. I've also seen you post quite a bit on religion. Is your religious beliefs the cause of your belief in our doomsday or something else?
    test
  3. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

it's a plot by the illuminati!!!!
    Repent

repent!!!
    test
  4. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Good morning,

Just joined, new to the game. But I would like to comment on this (I've been researching this for quite some time...)

I understand 'natural occurences' in the animal world, but what they're not telling you is that since 2009, these among other things, have grown much more frequent. And it's more than just the animals, but since this post started with them, that's where I'll begin...

I've been searching/researching at least every other day since New Years Eve 2010. What the media and government is NOT telling you is that these have been going on the whole time (AT LEAST one occurence EVERY week since it started), I guess they just don't want to create mass panic, since they're at a loss themselves. Scientists have never seen anything like it. Just yesterday while looking up the Japan earthquake/tsunami (AND Hawaii earthquake, in case you didn't hear about that), I found that on Wednesday, more dead fish were found, in a Chicago suburb (in 4 ponds) and in Australia.

Just the dead birds/fish, etc. is baffling, but add to that the frequency of natural disasters (tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes/typhoons, flooding, wildfires), wouldn't anyone with common sense agree that something BIG is going on??? Add to that your 'friendly neighborhood government' (SMH) and their treachery, their need to implement a Real ID Act (look it up!), RFID microchips, the military being trained to implement martial law here in the States, and trying to combine currency into one global currency and government and what do you get...?? HISTORY BEING UNFOLDED IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES!! And it's only going to get worse (Read Daniel, Isaiah and Revelation - it's all in there).

Things haven't felt "right" for a while, for about 2 to 3 years now...ask yourself, WHAT'S GOING ON? WHAT'S COMING? No, I'm not beating anyone over the head with a Bible & I'm not 'holier than thou' or religious (religion is a ritual - I have an AMAZING unconditional love for my Creator, Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ! There IS a difference!). I'm just saying...open your eyes, mind and heart to the truth. Jesus loves you - He created you, died for you and made a way out of no way for you to be with Him forever! No special skills required, just accept Him for who He is & all that He's done for you...8)

Now you guys probably won't want me posting any more replies...LOL!! It's all good, I got nothing but love for you! Peace and blessings on you during these troubled times. 8)
    test
  5. Bar nigga

naw man, i'm not overly religious. i dont claim a certain religion..i believe in God.

its all about the severity and how frequent doom happens...

we have witnessed 2 major tsunami's in our lifetime SO FAR....
    both of which were caused by 9.0 eq's that moved the entire planet...

every week since new years eve there has been mass fish and bird die-offs....

you don't have to have religion to be AWARE that these are ancient days we are a part of...

we are witnessing some of the most extraordinary times ever in recorded history...

so stay tuned
    test
  6. Bar nigga

glam diva i see your eyes are open...

everything in that post was on point and i've researched everything you are referring too...

there are more people than we think that are aware of the current situation we are facing on this planet...

the people that dismiss these events are the deaf ears....
    test
  7. Bar nigga

glam diva, since u from memph ten...u know yall right by stl...

something else thats gonna happen soon is that new madrid quake...

arkansas has had 600+ eq's since septmember, and thats not good...
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  9. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Yeah, Bar nigga & TheBigPayback, I know and have been following the earthquakes for the past 7 months - the majority of them are right across the Mississippi River in Arkansas not more than an hour's ride from Memphis (I live in midtown, only about 3 or 4 miles from the river). And yes, every once in a while, we'll feel them...

Hubby and I were SO HAPPY in South Jersey/Philly, but the economy brought us to the South, MUCH CHEAPER TO LIVE!! I think the Lord brought us to Memphisto be in our church (I LOVE my church and have grown so much spiritually in the last 2 1/2 years since I started going). The flesh side of me is a little scared, knowing what can happen at any time without warning - but the spiritual side of me finds it so exciting to see the days that we're living in and KNOW that the Lord can come for us at ANY time! There's no more prophecy to be filled, everything that is happening (be it HAARP, chemtrails, UFOs, 'global warming', or Illuminati) is all for His purpose and to God be the glory regardless! Sounds strange, but it's like I've known ever since I was little (around 8 years old) that I would live to see the end times - I've been facinated and studying them ever since...

FYI - new updates: dead fish found in Millers Pond in Elmira, New York yesterday AND dead birds in Jasper County, Texas earlier this past week.
    test
  10. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

OH!! Another 'heads up' - the G-7 organization is trying to 'help Japan with their currency' since the value of the yen has dropped significantly (watch for a possible currency change!).

Also, Obama just created an interfaith organization (to be started on college and university campuses nationwide - besides, who's going to fall for anything better than the young that THINK they're so smart! LOL) to get everyone to accept everyone else's differences, be they Hindu, Buddist, athiest, Muslim or Christian (all faiths coming together = possible ONE RELIGION).
    test
  11. Bar nigga

glam diva i applaud you
    test
  12. Bar nigga

and the libya war just started......
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

i'll be honest. this shit does scare me. especially with what could be another world war sparking up. ever since i was little, i never saw myself getting old. if 2012 is the end, i'll have been 22 for less than a month. i've never been overly religious. i believe in God but dont consider myself part of any religion. i definitely see how it could happen, but deep down i dont believe it, really. maybe i jus dont want to believe it and have convinced myself against it.

i took an astronomy class (which really had nothing to do with astronomy, we basically talked about earth). my teacher was a really smart guy. when it came time to talk about 2012, he simply put it "i've lived through 5 ends of the world". that made me feel better. but as we get closer it does worry me. i've done a bit of research online, going the scientific route finding why they deny it, and found a few good articles. unfortunately, the best one i read i cant find any longer. but NASA put a good one up. NASA - 2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End?

the thing that really scares me is yellowstone.
    test
  14. Bar nigga

dont be scared about it, look at it this way. if it is that time

we got front row seats to the most talked about biblical event ever...the last days.

so if its us that are here now, to witness it. meh, can't be too big a deal. everything is everything and what shall pass shall pass.

the shit dont scare me. i been tellin mofuckers its the last days since they introduced the internet to the world...i was barely a teen in '93
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Technickly the anti christ has to be revealed not nessicarily in power but revealed to the world. Then the rapture , after the rapture therell be a few more prophecies. Like the rebuilding of the temple an all that. But word. Stay ready so you aint got to get ready. Not every christian that thinks they goin r going. Keep ur lamps filled. Read the story about the 10 virgins.
    test
  16. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Bar nigga & TheBigPayback, I applaud you right back! Thank the Lord for people with open eyes, ears and hearts!! 8)

T.A.C., 'let your heart not be troubled, neither be afraid'. Let me break it down to you a little...

In the beginning was the Word (Jesus), and the Word (Jesus) was with God, and the Word (Jesus) was God. All things were created by Him (Jesus). - John 1:1-2

Believe it or not, I just fully understood this little passage in the last 3 years. After that, it made PERFECT sense to me that the One who made us would be the One to die for us. He knew who and what you were going to be before He bent over and started forming that small pile of dirt that became you. He knew whether you would choose Him or not, but He loves you so much that He still made you and allowed you to make that choice for yourself. He is all-powerful, omnipotent...He could force His Will upon us at any time, MAKE US love and serve Him, but 'He's not that kind of Guy'. LOL!!

Serving Him is NOT about what religion you are - religion is a ritual that man performs to make himself feel better. Spirituality is knowing your Father, Creator, Savior...wanting to do His Will & not have to be forced into it. It's more than being a good person - being a good person doesn't get you into heaven. Accepting Christ as your Lord and Savior gets you into heaven. "I am the way, the truth and the light. NO MAN comes unto the Father but by Me!" - Jesus said that while He was here with us. "Behold, I go to prepare a place for you so that where I am, there you may be also. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself."

Any day now, the Lord will come for His church - and TheBigPayback is absolutely correct - NOT EVERY 'CHRISTIAN' IS GOING! But the beautiful thing is that once you start walking and doing His Will, you don't want to stop! You get closer to Him, learn and know Him, know that every trial and tribulation you go through is just to bring you closer to Him...(okay, tearing up now...LOL).
    test
  17. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

I absolutely LOVE you for that, man!! Just had to comment on that! 8)
    test
  18. Bar nigga

the way the world is goin, we will witness this within the next 7 years...
    test
  19. Bar nigga

this is only the beginning.....

'93 was the start....

and since 2000 the signs have intensified.

if people pay attention to the r@pid advancement of technology in these days, you would fully understand how close we truly are...
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

the reason it really bugs me is i dont wanna die at 22 lmao.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.