WTF?!? dead fish and dead birds poppin up all over the place?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Bar nigga, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Je believed in God. Just never lived to dedicate his life to one
    test
  2. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

That was not Albert Einstein^, and Einstein did not write a book called God VS. Science. And macroevolution is most definitely observable on a human time scale.

What a garbage post.
    test
  3. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

Dude, chill out and lighten up - I got it in an email yesterday. It made valid statements but Albert Einstein did write a paper titled “Science and Religion”.
    test
  4. The Steve

microevolution****

""The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish....For me, the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions.""- Einstein
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Primitive? Everything u ever need is in that book, how to run your buisness, how to have a happy marriage, how to deal with tour kids. Pick another word primitive aint it smh
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details. 2. Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind. 3. My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind. 4. The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge. 5. Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble. 6. The scientists’ religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection. 7. There is no logical way to the discovery of elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance. 8. The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. 9. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious; It is the source of all true art and science. 10. We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. 11. Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods. 12. When the solution is simple, God is answering. 13. God does not play dice with the universe. 14. God is subtle but he is not malicious. 15. A human being is a part of the whole, called by us Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest-a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty. 16. Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. 17. The man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate but almost disqualified for life. 18. Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. 19. Only a life lived for others is a life worth while. 20. The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books—-a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects. 21. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. 22. What I see in Nature is a magnificent structure that we can comprehend only very imperfectly, and that must fill a thinking person with a feeling of humility. This is a genuinely religious feeling that has nothing to do with mysticism. 23. The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenetrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties -this knowledge, this feeling ... that is the core of the true religious sentiment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself among profoundly religious men. 24. The real problem is in the hearts and minds of men. It is easier to denature plutonium than to denature the evil spirit of man. 25. True religion is real living; living with all one’s soul, with all one’s goodness and righteousness. 26. Intelligence makes clear to us the interrelationship of means and ends. But mere thinking cannot give us a sense of the ultimate and fundamental ends. To make clear these fundamental ends and valuations and to set them fast in the emotional life of the individual, seems to me precisely the most important function which religion has to form in the social life of man.

-Einstein
    test
  7. The Steve

Why are you quoting Einstein after he shat all over your religion?

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly."- Einstein

"I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings."- Einstein

And yes, your book is primitive.
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

primitive is being used in a scientifical sense meaning it no longer can be used today. the philosophies it holds can be very useful but the bible is still primitive meaning ITS NOT TRUE
    test
  9. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

yeshua, what has happened to my thread...
    test
  10. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

...I have no clue (no, not answering for Him, but dang...) LOL!

Oh - came across some news online today...

The national ID is a card that comes from the "Real ID ACT" that will be passed on May 11th 2011. Once this "act" is passed the federal deadline will approach every U.S. state to see if they are going to go along with it or starve to death. Without it, you can't get a job, drive a car, get a bank account, fly on a plane, buy any food from any grocery store, you can't vote...in other words you will not exist without this "FEDERAL ID". So whatever states refuse to go along with this new "satanic approach" WILL BE COMPLETELY ignored and be subject to be labled as suspicious. So that means what?? Eventually they all will cave in. Keep in mind you can't just get the card without being implanted with the chip in your right hand, having your eye scanned, and your fingerprint taken. So give or take this should hit the public around the 15th of may to the 30th. Also I want to add that this new process of people being implanted with a microchip will come in many different forms, and the majority of formats might even have different names but will "STILL REQUIRE" you to "BE CHIPPED". Names like the Veri-chip, or RFID, or biometric ID , X-mark, Micro ID, etc. The different names and forms they come in do not matter because THEY ALL NEED YOU TO BE MICROCHIPPED no matter what!!! And why does this sound familiar?? Revelation 13:16, 17--And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to recieve a mark in their "RIGHT HAND" or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    I am telling you about this because a remarkable 56 COUNTRIES JUST SIGNED UP FOR THE NATIONAL ID CARD. Which countries am I referring to? Albania, Argentina, Belarus(eastern Europe) ,Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, China, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Kenya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Netherlands, Panama, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, and get this - France had a NATIONAL ID CARD since 1940!! There are also 20 countries that are signing up for it...Austria, Canada, Finland, France, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Australia, Denmark, India, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines,and the United Kingdom. That comes to a whopping total of 76 countries. This link below is all the proof in the world ! List of national identity card policies by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just copied it, looking it up as we speak. I remember they delayed it back in March, but I didn't think it was coming back up this soon...
    test
  11. Bar nigga

test
  12. Bar nigga

test
  13. TheBigPayback

Sounds more fitting for evolution dont ya think
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

^^^that makes no sense. evolution actually makes scientific sense. the bible makes claims of people having superhuman powers. even chriss angel, david blaine, and houdini (magicians) was able to fool people into thinking they had these kinda powers. truth is a bunch of people got fooled. yes BP it is primitive bcuz we kno that its not possible.
    test
  15. glamdiva901

glamdiva901 New Member

test
  16. TheBigPayback

niether is it possible to have 100s or 1000s of transitional specieces leading up to mankind and not have found any ANY factual identifiable solid linking proof. Lucy was found to be a 3 foot ape. Neandrathal man was a old man with arthreitis.
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ok lets agree that evolution has missing links right? how can u find it in ur mind to think that we all good poofed here but a god? thats more logical then the few missing links we have in evolution. fa real???
    test
  18. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

there is plenty of evidence for evolution by the way. dna, bone, carbon dating, fossil, etc. evidence u can actually see and test. u live ur life on an old rusty book with ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE TO PROVE ITS TRUE
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Yes if i felt life was insignificant. Random. If i could believe in my heart of heart life came from here and life ends with here. If i could find it in my heart to believe that, i would be you. Or maybe reggie.lol
    However my transition was a lil different than yours, the first 23 or so years i wasnt sure i was rebellious i was open, to evolution and all. If there was a God i was pissed off at him. If there wasnt at the time it didnt mean much to me. i went threw high school and college. After college is when i began to truely focus on what on what life is. Could any particular religon actually be this source. The truth the bore the most witness with my soul was christianity.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Thats not true. God says behold i tell you ALL thing in advance. That means before science knew for sure we came from one common man and one common women. The bible already told us. Before we could actually conclude events in the bible and write them off as mythical the bible declared the events, eventially science would begin looking into these events. And really looking with the purpose of ruling it out. Instead it agrees.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.