wtf at this show nany 911

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by phenom2002, Dec 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phenom2002

phenom2002 GET YA MAFUCKIN HANDS UP!

man i can not stand bad ass kids, i dont get why these people let their kids get this outta hand, whoop yo kids ass shit.......these kids is sayin some harsh ass shit to they parents and they just takin it, i wish i would say that to my moms she woulda straight stole on me........and i hate when people come into the place i work and let they kids act a foo, i cant even watch this show cause im gettin pissed at the lack of ass kickin
    test
  2. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

lol at this shit

i was going to make my own thread about it.

did you see the shit last night... the bad ass kids are like 7 and 8 and still sucking on passifires... they throw fucking tantrums when the nanny takes em away....

shit was sickening... the little girl screaming and hitting her mom and shit.... that shit made me sick..

I was like whip all they little asses.. I cant even comprehend children that behave like that...

Ive seen the show like twice now.. ..I have yet to see a black or spanish family on there.. and i doubt I will....
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i was a bad kid. i wouldnt throw tantrums and shit but i remember once i bit some stupid ass kid cause he was going backwards on the monkey bars. this damn chump straight up got mauled too right on his neck/shoulder area. broke the skin and shti he started crying like a bitch.

damn haha i was raw.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.